• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying it for years, this dude is a fraud. Donovan McNabb in high tops. Wade carried him to one ring, Ray Allen miracle shot brought him back from the dead for another--he is a bitch. And Draymond called him that last night which is what set him off. LOL.

well, I won't go THAT far. as much as the guy disgusts me he's put up great numbers in his career. but I agree with you on the level of the guy on the inside is as weak as they come...

so much for the Chosen One...:dhd:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree. LeBron's gonna get killed for being 2-5 in the Finals if the Warriors finish this off, but is it really LeBron's fault that he is playing a good Warriors team?

He'll get killed because he put this team together and couldn't get it done. In the end, all history will care about is that he's 2-5 in the finals.

Magic went 5-4 in the finals. Those 4 finals losses are a big part of why he ranks below MJ among the all-time greats. It doesn't matter that against the Pistons, he and Byron Scott didn't play because of injury or that he took a team that had no business being in the finals in the loss to MJ's Bulls.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't cover Kyrie AND Love's guy. As soon as those two were in the lineup, things looked off on offense as well.

What kills the Cavs against the Warriors is, if the Cavs want to step up the defense, they have to take guys like Love and Kyrie off the floor which hurts their offense. When they want to step up the offense, they have to substitute again and their defense suffers. The Warriors have guys who all pretty much play both ends of the floor and they are deeper.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry found the range last night and LaBron started the crybaby cheap shots..

It's OOOOOvvver

Reactions: BUD

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was great. This Warriors team is pretty good, huh?

I thought that was a good game. When it came down to crunch time the Warriors made plays on both ends of the court... like they have all season long.

I realize I'm probably the only one here that believes this... but the series is not over.

yeah_ok.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna complain about any of that because the whole game was physical and that's the way the game was going. But going at LeBron for stepping over him is ridiculous.

I disagree. Draymond had to go after him for that. Barkley said that stepping over him like that is as disrespectful as it gets. I can't think of a time in football or basketball where a player has stepped over another player like that and not had the guy go after him.

Having said that, as Barkley also said, Lebron should have been doing that in the first quarter because that's the kind of edge he should be playing with. Bottom line, Lebron did exactly what he should have done and so did Draymond.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kills the Cavs against the Warriors is, if the Cavs want to step up the defense, they have to take guys like Love and Kyrie off the floor which hurts their offense. When they want to step up the offense, they have to substitute again and their defense suffers. The Warriors have guys who all pretty much play both ends of the floor and they are deeper.
Good point. Fans seem to forget how good of a defender Klay and Curry are.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one game of the 4 so far that was not a blowout, don't count this next game as the last one.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand ur point about LeBron. He's just not that superstar who takes 35 to 40 shots. We all know his game isn't that. A slimmer 06 Bron, maybe. But a bigger 6 straight finals and Olympics Bron Bron playing 46 mins, not a chance in hell.

When it's time to take the game over, Lebron has done it before ('13 Finals game 7, '12 ECF game 6).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will teams realize they can't beat Golden State playing hero ball with their 2 stars? I guess this is why people wanted to see the Spurs play the Warriors because they never go into hero ball mode

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even put my finger on what that Team needs to get over the hump.

Maybe it's just that their pieces don't fit.

Whatever it is, they can't come back next Season with the same Team.

Difference between this Cavs team and Heat title teams are smart veteran guys off the bench like Ray Allen and Shane Battier. I don't see that here. However, I said it late in the season that I loved the Channing Frye pick up, he was actually really good as it gives you a stretch 4 which is hard to come by.

I'm still of the mindset to go ahead and trade Love to try and get two quality players. I'd also include Shumpert in the mix because that $10 mil per contract is not worth it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it's time to take the game over, Lebron has done it before ('13 Finals game 7, '12 ECF game 6).

maybe in his Heat days...:heh:

j/k well mostly. STILL the LeBron these days is a car with 150k miles racked up on him, and it's easy to see when he's losing steam. the TO's, the deferring to others, etc. in the 4th quarter was kind of a tell-tale sign...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will teams realize they can't beat Golden State playing hero ball with their 2 stars? I guess this is why people wanted to see the Spurs play the Warriors because they never go into hero ball mode

Yep, the Cavs fallen into the same trap that eventually got OKC. The Warriors already play good defense. When teams resort to hero ball, they just make themselves easier to defend.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

j/k well mostly. STILL the LeBron these days is a car with 150k miles racked up on him, and it's easy to see when he's losing steam. the TO's, the deferring to others, etc. in the 4th quarter was kind of a tell-tale sign...

I agree. I love to bash ol' Bron Bron. But this wasn't him being disinterested/not sure what to do like he was in that Boston series before he went to Miami or in the '11 Finals. The man just looks exhausted.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With his age and mileage, Lebron has to pick and choose when to take over a game. The problem is, if he does it early to get the Cavs off to a good start, he runs out of gas late. If he waits until later in the game, it might be too late.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They kind of did against the thunder though

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With his age and mileage, Lebron has to pick and choose when to take over a game. The problem is, if he does it early to get the Cavs off to a good start, he runs out of gas late. If he waits until later in the game, it might be too late.

i'll DEFINITELY give you that it is a grey area of sorts but I agree. guy has to really start knowing how and WHEN to fight his battles...

he ain't 27 year old LeBron anymore...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, but the spurs did resort to hero ball with aldrige and lenard against the thunder. The ball movement basically disappeared and all that remained was isolation.

Part of that was attributed to OKC playing great perimeter defense. But I see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.