• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to think that Love is gone.

The Cavs were healthy and intact.

Yet, The results might even be worse this year.....Warriors in 5.

I agree... Sad but Love honestly doesn't bring anything to the table for the Cavs as a big guy... He can shoot the 3's, sometimes... When he's not hitting the 3, he's a liability for the Cav's...

Look what the Cav's did w/out him in game 3... They don't seem to miss a beat when he's off the floor... That should say something...

He wasn't even that great in the Toronto series... He's way too inconsistent for his role w/ the Cav's...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Cleveland fans just can't catch a break ... series isn't over yet but it's looking pretty bleak ... It would take a small miracle for them to beat the Warriors 3 times in a row...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be surprised if next year someone punches Draymond. You can't keep hitting guys in their nuts.
He didn't do so this time however. After seeing a bunch of slo mo replays of this, it looks like he clearly hit Lebron in the back of his quadriceps. Plus, Lebron didn't fold over and reach afterwards...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... Sad but Love honestly doesn't bring anything to the table for the Cavs as a big guy... He can shoot the 3's, sometimes... When he's not hitting the 3, he's a liability for the Cav's...

Look what the Cav's did w/out him in game 3... They don't seem to miss a beat when he's off the floor... That should say something...

He wasn't even that great in the Toronto series... He's way too inconsistent for his role w/ the Cav's...

I can't even put my finger on what that Team needs to get over the hump.

Maybe it's just that their pieces don't fit.

Whatever it is, they can't come back next Season with the same Team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shumpert, Delly, and Frye been really really bad in this series

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only K-Love, Bron, and Kyrie attempted shots in the 4th for Cleveland tonight.

Lebron and Kyrie took 33 of Cleveland 38 shots. That is awful. Talk about playing 2 on 5

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, sometimes you just run into a 73 win team and get bested. Some Cav players have gone quiet, but a lot of that credit goes to GS.

gg:suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much isolation ball and not enough of a team effort - when under stress the Cavs appear to revert back to old habits. Lebron is a good player, but he is not a natural born leader

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. As good as Kyrie was during the first 3 quarters, he essentially blew it for them with hero ball. This is where Lebron needed to be a dick like Kobe/Jordan (I hate bringing those guys up, but it fits in this scenario). He's by far the best player in the game, especially compared to Kyrie. You (Lebron) take over that game. But I understand he was tired, because he got zero help from anyone outside of Irving.

I understand ur point about LeBron. He's just not that superstar who takes 35 to 40 shots. We all know his game isn't that. A slimmer 06 Bron, maybe. But a bigger 6 straight finals and Olympics Bron Bron playing 46 mins, not a chance in hell.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even put my finger on what that Team needs to get over the hump.

Maybe it's just that their pieces don't fit.

Whatever it is, they can't come back next Season with the same Team.

A guy like, Iguadala would be great on the Cav's but he has a great gig w/ the Warriors... Lebron is such a hybred, you're right, it's tough to figure out what kind of team to put around him...

In Miami, he had Wade... A smart player that took smart shots and played great defense... Kyrie could be come that kind of playmaker but he's made too many boneheaded mistakes for him to be on the same wave length as Wade... Problem is, Kyrie doesn't like to pass the ball much for a PG...

He needs a down low presence... They have too many big men (Frye, Love) that like to just plant themselves out at the 3 point line... Doing that, doesn't exploit mismatches very well... Dirk in the day could, but Dirk would also post up and exploit those mismatches very well... Love just likes to shoot and get dominated down low it seems... I hadn't realized how soft he was until he came to Cleveland...

Lebron is a SF that takes on the roll as the PG too much which kind of sku's things a bit on offense and makes it tough... Lebron is a not a scorer... Never has... He's just been labeled that way... Yeah, he can score but he's not as good as people think at creating his own shots like he use to, which is why he settles for the 3 a bit more than usual... Also, when he makes a move down in the post, it's almost like he's looking to pass instead of finishing at the rim...

Tough to say what they need... Tristan Thompson is a solid PF imo... Althought I don't care for him much, they need a rebounder and shot blocker down low, not necessarily a scorer... Wonder what Dwight Howard would look like in that role...

They need depth players, players that can score at the SG and SF positions... They don't have that right now... If they did, they'd be able to sit Lebron a few more minutes a game...

But yeah, they need to shake it up...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie and Lebron played 89 of a possible 96 minutes. Lue did a poor job of finding a few more minutes of rest for each guy.

Channing Frye has yet to hit a basket in the finals. Played a total of 33 minutes in the 4 games and only attempted 3 shots

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, sometimes you just run into a 73 win team and get bested. Some Cav players have gone quiet, but a lot of that credit goes to GS.

gg:suds:

Yeah, I agree. LeBron's gonna get killed for being 2-5 in the Finals if the Warriors finish this off, but is it really LeBron's fault that he is playing a good Warriors team?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie and Lebron played 89 of a possible 96 minutes. Lue did a poor job of finding a few more minutes of rest for each guy.

Channing Frye has yet to hit a basket in the finals. Played a total of 33 minutes in the 4 games and only attempted 3 shots

It amazes me that other head coaches can't get their stars more rest. Same thing with OKC. Kerr always seems to manage his guys' minutes really well.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree. LeBron's gonna get killed for being 2-5 in the Finals if the Warriors finish this off, but is it really LeBron's fault that he is playing a good Warriors team?
He can't cover Kyrie AND Love's guy. As soon as those two were in the lineup, things looked off on offense as well.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cavs don't need more superstars. No Melo no C Paul, just good role players who can get u quality 8 pts. Gerald Henderson and OJ Mayo will be perfect add ons. No more catch and shoot guys for Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.