• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somewhere Wiggy's smiling...:rolleyes2:
Wiggy probably went out and got drunk tonight and then found a 19 year old give him a freebie by crying. Come to think of it - That would be pretty smart. I might be giving him to much credit for smarts

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not going to suspend Draymond for that. Both players got T'd up. They're not going to give him a flagrant for that.

Definitly... Neither one should get suspended... Especially in this situation... Both of them we're T'd up w/ a warning and that should suffice imo...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the ok way to resolve that is to hit him in the groin when you already have a reputation of doing that intentionally....ok

He hit him in the hamstring. You get smacked in the nuts like that, you're going to be down for a bit. Draymond got his T, that will stand. Maybe if Lebron doesn't instigate the situation it never happens.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong...this is pure fun-not business. Who does business with a drunk????

Not sure but you said you were, "giving me the business"... So you should be asking yourself that same question...

Last edited:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure but you said you were' giving me the business... So you should be asking yourself that same question...
Sounds like you're the confused one.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are yall talking about? Neither of them got a T on that play.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was some shameful shit.

Lebron should have been a better loser.

Draymond should be smarter.

To be fair to Lebron, he didn't get fired up until he was hit in the groin/called a bitch.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitting a player intentionally in the groin when you were already placed on notice a few weeks ago is basically begging the league to upgrade it to a flagrant 1 and suspend you for game 5.

Who's to say he intentionally hit him in the groin this go around? It looks like he hit him in the upper part of his hamstring. I've been smacked like that in the balls, you'd feel it. It was worth a technical, he got a technical. Lebron initiated the initial contact.

I'd rather not go further into this. You don't like Draymond. I don't either. I'm at least being objective though as it relates to it. Maybe it's the way I was raised - if someone starts shit, it's on them. Lebron tried to pull an AI and it didn't go the way he wanted.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's to say he intentionally hit him in the groin this go around? It looks like he hit him in the upper part of his hamstring. I've been smacked like that in the balls, you'd feel it. It was worth a technical, he got a technical. Lebron initiated the initial contact.

I'd rather not go further into this. You don't like Draymond. I don't either. I'm at least being objective though as it relates to it. Maybe it's the way I was raised - if someone starts shit, it's on them. Lebron tried to pull an AI and it didn't go the way he wanted.
But Dray didn't get a Tech on that play.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Dray didn't get a Tech on that play.

He did. They called a double tech on both Draymond and Lebron. They even announced during the game that Draymond now needs one more tech to get suspended for one game.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did. They called a double tech on both Draymond and Lebron. They even announced during the game that Draymond now needs one more tech to get suspended for one game.
Wasn't it a double common foul? No Techs either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.