• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% understand why people don't like him... I just don't understand when people say he sucks, he acts like a 3 year old, he's a cry baby and he doesn't belong in the same league as the best in the NBA...

I hate John Elway like there was no tomorrow but it was because I respected the helk out of him for kicking my hawks in the teeth...

I don't think anyone says he sucks. As for reasons why people don't like him, do you want the whole list or the Readers Digest version? All of the hate Lebron gets, he brings on himself.

As the game was winding down, he was frustrated and trying to start shit with first Draymond Green and then Steph Curry (who's half his size). That's why people were saying he was acting like a 3 year old.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you were in the same ball park it'd be easy. But, tonight's not your night. I get it. Nothing to be ashamed about.

I'm still here, aren't I?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still here, aren't I?
Just because some don't know when to quit doesn't mean they're brave. I know, I know. You need that broken down too,right?? :dhd:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because some don't know when to quit doesn't mean they're brave. I know, I know. You need that broken down too,right?? :dhd:

So, not going to play this game with you...

What is it about Lebron you absolutely hate?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reports of Steph Curry's demise have been greatly exaggerated

For all the shit LeBron is taking here, let's just call it like it is. The MVP of the league decided to pick this game to arrive. Cleveland didn't hand this to the Ws, Warriors are the best team in the NBA and they are proving why.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really??

who are you caddying for??

How many golf courses do you go to where they offer a caddy?

I get a caddy for myself ever few weeks because i'm actually a very good golfer... And you?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I crack up at social media... None of you would say the things you're posting about LBJ to Lebron's face... Social media has given internet tough guys a free reign... LOL... Gotta love it... Wish there was more accountability on the internet... Then people would shut their yaps a bit more! :D

... and i'm not bias... These are the only two teams in the NBA I like... I'm a bitter Sonic's fan...

Insult

Klay Thompson is my favorite player... Nice try... Not really a huge LBJ fan myself... Just find it funny how idiotic some of you fans come across...

Insult

Who's going to stand up for him here? I like Golden State better... I want them to win... I just think it's funny how most of you are ignorant when it comes to bball...

Insult

Really? I see all you LBJ haters are teaming up on me... LOL... I love it... Shows that's I'm getting under your skin...

It's fun calling a spade a spade...

BTW, some of you need to get spaded please... LAD...
Insult

Sad... You don't realize how stupid this post is... Do you really believe this? Since I don't know Wiggy, I need to run along? LOL...

Insult
Trojan, just give up... Hate Lebron... It's ok to do so... I want Golden State to win too... But don't be an ignorant fool in doing so...

More insults

[QUOTE="Anointed One, post: 8499007, member: 8635"]Insults is all you have? You know what they say about people who only throw insults around on a message board? Means they're out of their element and don't really know how to debate w/out being condescending or malicious...[/QUOTE]

:L

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see my edit add on?

No... You added it too late... Thanks... I golf the CDA Resort every two weeks... They offer their own caddy's... Seriously, has anyone ever golfed there? I strong encourage it... They have a floating green that you actually take a boat to after your drive... It's pretty cool... Go in May or September though, it's much cheaper... I golf there for work when I take customers...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insult

Insult

Insult

Insult

More insults

[QUOTE="Anointed One, post: 8499007, member: 8635"]Insults is all you have? You know what they say about people who only throw insults around on a message board? Means they're out of their element and don't really know how to debate w/out being condescending or malicious...

:L[/QUOTE]

Congrats... How long it take for you to look it up? Did you see where I also said I am drunk? BTW, Insults don't equal Truth... LOL, I think you have that mixed up w/ a few of those...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Finally got a great game

-Lebron and Kyrie were dead tired at the end. Lue fucked up. Gotta steal them some minutes of rest. A couple is all they need to catch some air.

-Very impressed by the Dubs winning the rebounding battle after it looked like Thompson and the Cavs were gonna clean up. McAdoo and Varejao really brought the effort level back up and it spread to everyone else

-Lebron's stat line is ridiculous. It's even more ridiculous that he has to do more. But that's what the Cavs are. We've seen it all season/playoffs. They typically win when Love/Kyrie/James all score 20+ or two of the three score in the 30s. The rest of the team just are not offensive players and can't be relied on. Lebron HAS TO take those shots when he's 5 feet away from the basket. Passing to Shump or Delly is just dumb. There were times where he got Curry on a switch and passed the ball. WTF!?!

-Splash Bros got better shots tonight. Even with the increased physicality, they managed to adjust their weaves and cuts. Still, the Cavs made some really dumb switching errors.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Finally got a great game

-Lebron and Kyrie were dead tired at the end. Lue fucked up. Gotta steal them some minutes of rest. A couple is all they need to catch some air.

-Very impressed by the Dubs winning the rebounding battle after it looked like Thompson and the Cavs were gonna clean up. McAdoo and Varejao really brought the effort level back up and it spread to everyone else

-Lebron's stat line is ridiculous. It's even more ridiculous that he has to do more. But that's what the Cavs are. We've seen it all season/playoffs. They typically win when Love/Kyrie/James all score 20+ or two of the three score in the 30s. The rest of the team just are not offensive players and can't be relied on. Lebron HAS TO take those shots when he's 5 feet away from the basket. Passing to Shump or Delly is just dumb. There were times where he got Curry on a switch and passed the ball. WTF!?!

-Splash Bros got better shots tonight. Even with the increased physicality, they managed to adjust their weaves and cuts. Still, the Cavs made some really dumb switching errors.

Best post of the night... Wish there were more intelligent posts like this when summarizing a game and it's players...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone says he sucks. As for reasons why people don't like him, do you want the whole list or the Readers Digest version? All of the hate Lebron gets, he brings on himself.

As the game was winding down, he was frustrated and trying to start shit with first Draymond Green and then Steph Curry (who's half his size). That's why people were saying he was acting like a 3 year old.

Yeah I actually like LeBron a lot, but tonight he knocked himself down a couple notches with me.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best post of the night... Wish there were more intelligent posts like this when summarizing a game and it's players...
Because you haven't been able to analyze ANYTHING on this board yet?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upon further review, it looks like Draymond hit Lebron in the quadriceps

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I actually like LeBron a lot, but tonight he knocked himself down a couple notches with me.
I can't think of any other greats that have displayed this type of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.