• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want to know?

Who you're a fan of in this series... Sorry for being an idiot to you... You're one of the few that actually posts intelligent things here... I've always enjoyed reading your post... I am drunk for the first time in weeks so I apologize...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please see post #5559

... and... ?... You tend to argue with a lot of people here so I really haven't had much respect for your comments here since I've posted on this board....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain what a swing and a miss means to a baseball fan?

Am I getting punk'd?

So are you saying I would attend that event? LOL... I hate boxing/wrestling...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, after listening to Lebron, I hope someone lip reads what Draymond said to him in that scuffle

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you're a fan of in this series... Sorry for being an idiot to you... You're one of the few that actually posts intelligent things here... I've always enjoyed reading your post... I am drunk for the first time in weeks so I apologize...

No worries. We've all done the drunk post. :lol:

Pulling for the Warriors in this series. Mostly because I don't want to see a team set the all-time wins record and not follow it up with a title.

Also, because I don't like Lebron. I have no problem admitting he's a great player, but I don't like him, so I don't want him to win. I felt the same way about MJ.

Without Lebron, I may very well be pulling for the Cavs because I do feel for Cleveland sports fans.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, obviously comprehension isn't your strong suit. Nevermind. I see I've given you too much credit.

Insults is all you have? You know what they say about people who only throw insults around on a message board? Means they're out of their element and don't really know how to debate w/out being condescending or malicious...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insults is all you have? You know what they say about people who only throw insults around on a message board? Means they're out of their element and don't really know how to debate w/out being condescending or malicious...
Well not exactly. In this case we've already dumbed it down as much as possible. I mean what else do you want?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. We've all done the drunk post. :lol:

Pulling for the Warriors in this series. Mostly because I don't want to see a team set the all-time wins record and not follow it up with a title.

Also, because I don't like Lebron. I have no problem admitting he's a great player, but I don't like him, so I don't want him to win. I felt the same way about MJ.

Without Lebron, I may very well be pulling for the Cavs because I do feel for Cleveland sports fans.

I 100% understand why people don't like him... I just don't understand when people say he sucks, he acts like a 3 year old, he's a cry baby and he doesn't belong in the same league as the best in the NBA...

I hate John Elway like there was no tomorrow but it was because I respected the helk out of him for kicking my hawks in the teeth...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not exactly. In this case we've already dumbed it down as much as possible. I mean what else do you want?

Bring something else, please? Like some substance? Stop hiding...

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're not in KFFLansas anymore.

To play through, A sandwedge is all that's called for

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring something else, please? Like some substance? Stop hiding...
Well if you were in the same ball park it'd be easy. But, tonight's not your night. I get it. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Status
Not open for further replies.