• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they are covering Steph. But this may shock you guys... Steph is covered a lot. OKC tried to as well. Defenses tend to gear up to stop him. It isn't an excuse for his poor play. Defenses gear up to stop LeBron. They did the same for Kobe and Jordan and Bird back in the day. Steph missed his fair share of wide open 3's game 1.. let's not pretend like that just didn't happen. Steph being a better player than LeBron is probably just not true right now. I love Steph, he is great. But I can't discount how wildly inconsistent he has been in his 7 career finals games. LeBron was to after just 7... but let's stop the excuse train for Steph and admit the dude has not lived up the hype on the biggest stage...yet.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they are covering Steph. But this may shock you guys... Steph is covered a lot. OKC tried to as well. Defenses tend to gear up to stop him. It isn't an excuse for his poor play. Defenses gear up to stop LeBron. They did the same for Kobe and Jordan and Bird back in the day. Steph missed his fair share of wide open 3's game 1.. let's not pretend like that just didn't happen. Steph being a better player than LeBron is probably just not true right now. I love Steph, he is great. But I can't discount how wildly inconsistent he has been in his 7 career finals games. LeBron was to after just 7... but let's stop the excuse train for Steph and admit the dude has not lived up the hype on the biggest stage...yet.

I don't know about excuses. I know @Mecca and myself gave the Cavs credit for minimizing him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Efficient? How you gonna be efficient playing 1 vs 5?

Yes Iggy deserved it, just saying LeBron had a good case too. And in the end I'm just saying LeBron haters aren't objective. They just hate the guy, so everything is spun negatively and the positives are ignored. It happens, it's just sports, no one cares least of all LeBron. Just saying they have it wrong.

I don't like Lebron, I have no problem admitting that. I also don't give a shit if someone has a problem with that.

Point being, Iggy was the catalyst for why the Warriors won the series. He put up productive numbers on offense while causing Lebron to not be as effective anymore. Hell, we've already seen his impact on the defensive end in game 1 on Kyrie and Lebron.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin', haters give LBJ grief for 'putting together' teams that lose in the Finals. He should then get credit for putting together the winners. Or perhaps we should move on from this tired meme of LeBron as GM.

If he puts together a winner, then we'll give him credit. He didn't put that team together in Miami, Riley did.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hope the Cavs can get it done tonight.

Enjoy the game guys I probably won't be on here till well after the game or in the morning.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like Lebron, I have no problem admitting that. I also don't give a shit if someone has a problem with that.

If he puts together a winner, then we'll give him credit. He didn't put that team together in Miami, Riley did.

Of course Riley put that team together & LeBron didn't, that's a no-brainer. Has anyone ever said otherwise? I doubt it. And do you really think the Heat even go to 4 Finals let alone win 1 of them w/o him though?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy the game guys I probably won't be on here till well after the game or in the morning.

I will hold down Believeland in your absence.

Unless it's a stinker, then I'm switching to Game of Thrones...lol

@Shanemansj13 is usually here to represent

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they actually did a solid job on him in last years finals and in game 1 of this years. The problem is that GSW is a deep team, so they can afford for Curry to be minimized.

Yes they de solid but not as good as the thunder

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they de solid but not as good as the thunder

The Thunders advantage was that they have players, especially Westbrook, who are bigger and stronger than Curry, while still as fast and athletic. That's why that series lasted longer than this one likely will.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Riley put that team together & LeBron didn't, that's a no-brainer. Has anyone ever said otherwise? I doubt it. And do you really think the Heat even go to 4 Finals let alone win 1 of them w/o him though?

@msgkings322

No, the Heat don't win those titles without Lebron. However, they also don't win them without Wade or Bosh either. Lebron was the best player on those teams. I have no problem admitting that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope you enjoy the game too. Just not a lot though. :lol:

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Point being, Iggy was the catalyst for why the Warriors won the series. He put up productive numbers on offense while causing Lebron to not be as effective anymore. Hell, we've already seen his impact on the defensive end in game 1 on Kyrie and Lebron.
Yup. I don't know how the hell this guy is still underrated, but he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.