• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Decades Draft Chat

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd there goes my guy mother fucking fuck

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are using Cowens as a PF??? Give him to me!! Take a different PF you bastard.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are using Cowens as a PF??? Give him to me!! Take a different PF you bastard.

Ha, I meant to put C-PF, it's late LOL.He is the primary C backup to Hakeem, but could play beside him too. Those two and Dirk will hog most of the 4-5 minutes

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I meant to put C-PF, it's late LOL.He is the primary C backup to Hakeem, but could play beside him too. Those two and Dirk will hog most of the 4-5 minutes

I knew I should have waited on Worthy. There are plenty of good centers still but I really wanted Cowen as my back up.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember last draft, I think Nos had him, either way, the guy wasn't getting his due. Absolute rebounding machine

Yeah actually wasn't even his rebounding that I wanted though lol. Already got Thurmond as a beast to dominate the boards.

Just wanted that extra defense.

But, you ruined my plans. So now I will go with the more offensive guy instead. I guess I have a great defense as is so whatever.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah actually wasn't even his rebounding that I wanted though lol. Already got Thurmond as a beast to dominate the boards.

Just wanted that extra defense.

But, you ruined my plans. So now I will go with the more offensive guy instead. I guess I have a great defense as is so whatever.

Check your PM:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually glad I got AI now. I needed a guy to take over the game and that could score at will. Him and Barry are both great scorers. I can make him guard the PG, but still have Magic play point.

Nobody can basically guard AI, except probably Pippen and Lebron. If you put them on AI, who will guard Magic? I think I have a pretty good mismatch.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually glad I got AI now. I needed a guy to take over the game and that could score at will. Him and Barry are both great scorers. I can make him guard the PG, but still have Magic play point.

Nobody can basically guard AI, except probably Pippen and Lebron. If you put them on AI, who will guard Magic? I think I have a pretty good mismatch.

I'll slap The Glove on AI's little ass. He'd better get to ''practice'' LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll slap The Glove on AI's little ass. He'd better get to ''practice'' LOL

I was thinking about some PG's that could possibly guard AI. Payton is probably at the top of the list and one of the few.

GL finding a big body to guard Magic though. Ohh wait that is virtually impossible anyway :laugh3:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kobe ready.

AI is fucking dynamite. Having him at SG is tough with a great lengthy defender but the guy will get some points either way.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about some PG's that could possibly guard AI. Payton is probably at the top of the list and one of the few.

GL finding a big body to guard Magic though. Ohh wait that is virtually impossible anyway :laugh3:

AI was an awesome little shit. Maybe the quickest player I've ever seen when he first came up. I'd go with Hondo on Magic, 5 time 1st team Defense in his own right. Your team is looking loaded, as is Hockey's

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe ready.

AI is fucking dynamite. Having him at SG is tough with a great lengthy defender but the guy will get some points either way.

Yeah, I forgot to put Kobe on that list with LBJ and Pip. But then you have Magic too with the all-around great game. I am excited to see the matchups.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AI was an awesome little shit. Maybe the quickest player I've ever seen when he first came up. I'd go with Hondo on Magic, 5 time 1st team Defense in his own right. Your team is looking loaded, as is Hockey's

He was also a damn good defender. Magic was just so good at wearing down the defender with that size but still his quickness too.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AI was an awesome little shit. Maybe the quickest player I've ever seen when he first came up. Your team is looking loaded, as is Hockey's

We are all always confident in our own teams but this is definitely the most pleased I have been through my first 5 picks.

I've graded out your teams high each of the last two drafts so you have been my measuring stick for this one.

I did a rundown on our starting 5s and god that would be a beauty.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I forgot to put Kobe on that list with LBJ and Pip. But then you have Magic too with the all-around great game. I am excited to see the matchups.

O yeah. Magic is going to be a positive regardless lol.

Honestly if our two teams played it would probably be Kobe going at Magic for a lot of it and West on AI.

That's the scary thing about an all time draft like this. You can throw great D at a lot of these guys but sometimes there just isn't much you can do.

Kobe, AI, Magic etc.. they gonna get there's no matter what you throw at em.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O yeah. Magic is going to be a positive regardless lol.

Honestly if our two teams played it would probably be Kobe going at Magic for a lot of it and West on AI.

That's the scary thing about an all time draft like this. You can throw great D at a lot of these guys but sometimes there just isn't much you can do.

Kobe, AI, Magic etc.. they gonna get there's no matter what you throw at em.

Yep, add Lebron to that list. Just like the big guys Shaq and Kareem.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all always confident in our own teams but this is definitely the most pleased I have been through my first 5 picks.

I've graded out your teams high each of the last two drafts so you have been my measuring stick for this one.

I did a rundown on our starting 5s and god that would be a beauty.

Hopefully not in the 1st round LOL:L One of us would be PISSED to go home early with those squads

Last edited by a moderator: