• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA championship: Celtics vs Mavs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have luck as a part of the path. It’s just that for some reason the sports world thinks it’s unique a narrative this year

Exactly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Giannis wasn't 100% for that series. But the Bucks best player not being 100% had nothing to do with the outcome right?

When did he get injured prior to game 4? Show me where and when he got injured in the Orlando series. Let's not make shit up

Miami was up 3-0 against a healthy Giannis. He got injured in game 4 with the series already decided

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had luck. Not disagreeing. But it’s now a dominating narrative in the sports talk world. Coach Joe getting salty about it in interviews
Oh well in that case I stand corrected. I’ve never known coaches of a big favorite to play the no respect card. If he was just talking out of his ass looking to motivate that would be really uncommon and unprecedented. I stand corrected. No one all year has given the Celtics any credit.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq putting all chips in on Mavs. I do respect Shaq s opinions. Doncic unstoppable. Some
Truth for sure

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well in that case I stand corrected. I’ve never known coaches of a big favorite to play the no respect card. If he was just talking out of his ass looking to motivate that would be really uncommon and unprecedented. I stand corrected. No one all year has given the Celtics any credit.
Doris wants to have sex with Jayson

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have luck as a part of the path. It’s just that for some reason the sports world thinks it’s unique a narrative this year
It’s really unfair and disrespectful for the media to do this. I mean what the fuck it’s not like media has a vested interest in keeping people engaged and following the series or anything. Just because people might think this shit is gonna be over in 4 or 5 they’re still gonna tune in and give a ton of excitement and engagement. It would be crazy to think media would be self serving and have an interest in this shit. That’s why we can safely assume that this is all just picking on the Celtics shit. It’s really horrible what’s being done to them.

IMG_4533.jpeg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did he get injured prior to game 4? Show me where and when he got injured in the Orlando series. Let's not make shit up

My bad on that. Didn't realize I said that. Obviously didn't go back and re-read what I said before posting. He missed a game & half with a bad ankle.

I don't make shit up. But there are times where I have misspoken and always admit it once it's been pointed out.

Now let's get back to what this thread's about.

How much longer you gonna complain/crying/bitch about the Celtics path to the Finals?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doris wants to have sex with Jayson
That’s doubtful because she’s a lesbian. I thought people were just joking around when they said he was a pussy but maybe this explains why he has really struggled throughout his career to grow a man’s facial hair instead of peach fuzz. That’s probably a product of the testerone finally kicking in.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq putting all chips in on Mavs. I do respect Shaq s opinions. Doncic unstoppable. Some
Truth for sure

Doncic is scary. And sure Kyrie's a little out there but he can still hoop it up. This will be a tough series.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are part of the game. No teams still playing is at 100%. Happens every post season. But keep acting like the Celtics have been given some gift that no team has had before.

And is that what you do now, if anyone disagrees with your opinion of team you don't like they're ignorant? Spare me your bullshit.

Yes, injuries are part of the game. That's why if the Celtics win, there's no asterisk.

No one is claiming there should be either. No one is even saying that they wouldn't be in the finals. Folks are just saying that it's likely those series get extended if the opponents were healthy.

We spend all season on this board talking about the importance of getting to the playoffs healthy and staying that way. The Celtics managed to get there in better health than their opponents and have maintained that advantage.

Not sure why some Celtics fans don't seem to want to admit that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, injuries are part of the game. That's why if the Celtics win, there's no asterisk.

No one is claiming there should be either. No one is even saying that they wouldn't be in the finals. Folks are just saying that it's likely those series get extended if the opponents were healthy.

We spend all season on this board talking about the importance of getting to the playoffs healthy and staying that way. The Celtics managed to get there in better health than their opponents and have maintained that advantage.

Not sure why some Celtics fans don't seem to want to admit that. <---

Admit what, this?

Injuries are part of the game. No teams still playing is at 100%. Happens every post season.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casual fan pipes in and says thank god for the luck of opponents injuries.
Not certain that they would make the finals like last year for the Bruins and C's.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s really unfair and disrespectful for the media to do this. I mean what the fuck it’s not like media has a vested interest in keeping people engaged and following the series or anything. Just because people might think this shit is gonna be over in 4 or 5 they’re still gonna tune in and give a ton of excitement and engagement. It would be crazy to think media would be self serving and have an interest in this shit. That’s why we can safely assume that this is all just picking on the Celtics shit. It’s really horrible what’s being done to them.

View attachment 363791
Well played. Post of the day

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s doubtful because she’s a lesbian. I thought people were just joking around when they said he was a pussy but maybe this explains why he has really struggled throughout his career to grow a man’s facial hair instead of peach fuzz. That’s probably a product of the testerone finally kicking in.
Oh keep them coming !

Still I think she would switch teams for him

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure why some Celtics fans don't seem to want to admit that.
We lost Kornet. Zingy was not a big deal

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit what, this?

This you?
Hey where's your outrage that the '15 Warriors beat an injured Cavs team, or that the '16 Cavs beat a dinged up Warriors team, or that the '19 Raptors beat an injured Warriors team? Didn't Pat Riley say some really stupid shit after the '20 Finals?

How about this?
You're crying about the Celtics path to the Finals.

This is your full quote...
Injuries are part of the game. No teams still playing is at 100%. Happens every post season. But keep acting like the Celtics have been given some gift that no team has had before.

No one is claiming that there should be an asterisk if the Celtics win, no one is saying that it would diminish a title in any way.

Bringing up that the Celtics haven't played a healthy team in the playoffs yet and wondering how they will do now that they are about to face one isn't "acting like they've been given some gift" or "crying about their path". It's talking about a legit storyline that is part of the series.

You and a few others may want to grow thicker skins before the finals because if the Celtics struggle or fall behind in the series, there's going to be a lot more talk about their path and that will be on a national level.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This you?

How about this?

No one is claiming that there should be an asterisk if the Celtics win, no one is saying that it would diminish a title in any way.

Bringing up that the Celtics haven't played a healthy team in the playoffs yet and wondering how they will do now that they are about to face one isn't "acting like they've been given some gift" or "crying about their path". It's talking about a legit storyline that is part of the series.

You and a few others may want to grow thicker skins before the finals because if the Celtics struggle or fall behind in the series, there's going to be a lot more talk about their path and that will be on a national level.

My response is about what you said right here...

-->Not sure why some Celtics fans don't seem to want to admit that. <--

I already acknowledged injuries get all teams by the time the playoffs start. Odd you said that to me. Or is mentioning that the Celtics aren't 100% a bad thing to say?

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This you?

How about this?

Trojan it’s already a national issue. It’s the Celtics.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This you?

How about this?

Exactly.

LOL.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My response is about what you said right here...

I already acknowledged injuries get all teams by the time the playoffs start. Odd you said that to me. Or is mentioning that the Celtics aren't 100% a bad thing to say?
Porzingis is their 3rd best player though.