• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA championship: Celtics vs Mavs

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey where's your outrage that the '15 Warriors beat an injured Cavs team
Please don't lie on me again without doing research you piece of shit

GSW aren't winning a title for another 40 years if they don't win this year.

Everything broke right for them....only way this could have broken better for them is if ATL defeated Cleveland

2 biggest challengers in the west being eliminated before getting to them and Love being out for Cleveland

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clearly missing my point and showing how slow you are. You brought up 1 series per year.

Also the 16 Cavs only beat the Warriors because of Draymond. Warriors had a 3-1 lead with game 5 at home

And I don't have outrage. Celtics fans act like they can't admit they gotten a pass/had an easier road due to ALL of their opponents is my beef. Can't compare KP being out to teams missing their #1.

They very well may be in the finals if Miami and Cleveland were healthy but would have needed more than 5 games to get by both

You're crying about the Celtics path to the Finals.

This comment of yours, priceless!

Did they not have an easy pass due to all the injuries? You used to be a good poster

Ignoring all the injuries their opponents had is just being ignorant

Injuries are part of the game. No teams still playing is at 100%. Happens every post season. But keep acting like the Celtics have been given some gift that no team has had before.

And is that what you do now, if anyone disagrees with your opinion of team you don't like they're ignorant? Spare me your bullshit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're crying about the Celtics path to the Finals.

This comment of yours, priceless!

Injuries are part of the game. No teams still playing is at 100%. Happens every post season. But keep acting like the Celtics have been given some gift that no team has had before.

And is that what you do now, if anyone disagrees with your opinion of team you don't like they're ignorant? Spare me your bullshit.
Anyone who isn't a Celtics fan would agree that they had an easier run to the finals than expected due to all of the injuries that too place in the East not only to their opponents but also on the opposite side of bracket (see Knicks and Sixers)

We aren't crying. It is called stating the obvious and injuries are a part of a game but good luck finding a time when a team got to the conference finalsl after playing opponents in the first 2 rounds who were missing their top player and another top 3ish player on their team in addition to others

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who isn't a Celtics fan would agree that they had an easier run to the finals than expected due to all of the injuries that too place in the East not only to their opponents but also on the opposite side of bracket (see Knicks and Sixers)

We aren't crying. It is called stating the obvious and injuries are a part of a game but good luck finding a time when a team got to the conference finalsl after playing opponents in the first 2 rounds who were missing their top player and another top 3ish player on their team in addition to others

You done yet? In just a couple of your comments you've called me POS and someone else you said is no longer a good poster and ignorant for not having the same opinion as you.

You better calm down before you completely lose it. No reason to be calling people names because they have a different opinion.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they not have an easy pass due to all the injuries? You used to be a good poster

Ignoring all the injuries their opponents had is just being ignorant
They had an easier path. They also had the number one seed. They are a paper tiger is the narrative They are no doubt hearing that they had the easy path

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think most pundits think the Celtics duo will choke as much as the Mavs duo is better. Luka is the best player this postseason and Irving is a pretty damn good sidekick.
It’s a two on two finals !

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clearly missing my point and showing how slow you are. You brought up 1 series per year.

Also the 16 Cavs only beat the Warriors because of Draymond. Warriors had a 3-1 lead with game 5 at home

And I don't have outrage. Celtics fans act like they can't admit they gotten a pass/had an easier road due to ALL of their opponents is my beef. Can't compare KP being out to teams missing their #1.

They very well may be in the finals if Miami and Cleveland were healthy but would have needed more than 5 games to get by both
All Celtics fans know we have had the easier path. It’s 24 7 on sports talk here

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You done yet? In just a couple of your comments you've called me POS and someone else you said is no longer a good poster and ignorant for not having the same opinion as you.

You better calm down before you completely lose it. No reason to be calling people names because they have a different opinion.
It’s cool. I like BKS. He hates the Celts which is appropriate. All good

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA is a helluva lot funner to watch than years past… The league has more parity now, talent is spread out better, no super teams.. Refs aren’t calling as many cheesy fouls like before, I think being able to challenge a foul call helped that … New commish has made the league better in my opinion … I’m actually seeing defense in the paint and defenders not just moving out of the way to avoid a foul call … Now I want the Sonics back !!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don’t forget Iguodala coming up lame in game 5, and Bogut getting hurt which led to more minutes for Festus Ezeli.

Who should have never been in the game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had an easier path. They also had the number one seed. They are a paper tiger is the narrative They are no doubt hearing that they had the easy path
I don’t think anyone has said or implied that they’re a paper tiger. I think what everyone is saying is “man, if not this year then the 2 Jays aren’t ever gonna beat the accusations”. As it is, Tatum has had an inconsistent and mediocre playoffs at best. He’s first team NBA. Most other first team NBA guys wouldn’t still be playing basketball because their teams would have been eliminated if they were as inconsistent as Tatum.

Listen, the Celtics caught a break. No need to apologize. But this here is why you guys are Celtics Fans doing Celtics Fans things. Most every other team would say yep I’ll take that luck all day long and move along. Celtics fans cry because people have the audacity to point out the luck that has gone their way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s cool. I like BKS. He hates the Celts which is appropriate. All good

More haters the better.

I just find it odd with some of things he's said. You think he has anything to say about his Heat beating the Bucks back in the '20 playoffs when Giannis only played 11 minutes in game 4 and didn't play at all game 5? I bet that's somehow different.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More haters the better.

I just find it odd with some of things he's said. You think he has anything to say about his Heat beating the Bucks back in the '20 playoffs when Giannis only played 11 minutes in game 4 and didn't play at all game 5? I bet that's somehow different.

How convenient of you to not mention they were down 3-0 prior to the Giannis injury lol

Anyone who watched that series saw Miami was the better team

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How convenient of you to not mention they were down 3-0 prior to the Giannis injury lol

Anyone who watched that series saw Miami was the better team

And Giannis wasn't 100% for that series. But the Bucks best player not being 100% had nothing to do with the outcome right?

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Giannis wasn't 100% for that series. But the Bucks best player not being 100% had nothing to do with the outcome right?
And the MVP

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the MVP

I'm sure that's somehow different. Gonna go out a limb and say the Heat wouldn't have been up 3-0 if Giannis was 100%.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think anyone has said or implied that they’re a paper tiger. I think what everyone is saying is “man, if not this year then the 2 Jays aren’t ever gonna beat the accusations”. As it is, Tatum has had an inconsistent and mediocre playoffs at best. He’s first team NBA. Most other first team NBA guys wouldn’t still be playing basketball because their teams would have been eliminated if they were as inconsistent as Tatum.

Listen, the Celtics caught a break. No need to apologize. But this here is why you guys are Celtics Fans doing Celtics Fans things. Most every other team would say yep I’ll take that luck all day long and move along. Celtics fans cry because people have the audacity to point out the luck that has gone their way.
They had luck. Not disagreeing. But it’s now a dominating narrative in the sports talk world. Coach Joe getting salty about it in interviews

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that's somehow different.
All teams have luck as a part of the path. It’s just that for some reason the sports world thinks it’s unique a narrative this year