• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA championship: Celtics vs Mavs

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they’re not going to shoot 40% from 3 every game. There isn’t a coach in nba history that wouldn’t be happy with his team shooting 38% from 3 especially at the volume Boston attempt 3s
Again, what they shot in game 1 was average for them. And taking both games together... my point was dead on accurate.

Why you're arguing against facts is a mystery.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said damn near nothing on both sides prior to that play for the entire series. Quit with your lies.

You guys just want to find some lame shit to drag out as always

I’m out of here

It's just a good thing you were able to move on.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas better hope Tatum doesn't find his 3.
His individual offense has been brutal. He also has had a mighty struggle finishing at the rim.

Credit to Tatum for finding other ways to contribute.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, does anybody remember when the Celts had all those draft picks (from the NETS) and people were talking about a dynasty?

Took em what? 9 years?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, does anybody remember when the Celts had all those draft picks (from the NETS) and people were talking about a dynasty?

Took em what? 9 years?
We heating the chowdah in the crock pot... it takes a while to cook on a slow simmah, but it's worth it!

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been some really bad boneheaded TOs in these playoffs in critical games.

Jamal Murray had a bunch too.

What happened to dribbling with your back to the basket and driving to the basket blindly with your head down?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what they shot in game 1 was average for them. And taking both games together... my point was dead on accurate.

Why you're arguing against facts is a mystery.
I think his point is it's one bad game for Boston shooting 3s the first game was fine/good because those high averages are one reason Boston is the best team this year

Saying they haven't shot well from 3 this series isn't accurate, they shot well game 1 shitty game 2

I think we're all going to have to stretch like this to come up with stuff to talk about because the series is playing out exactly as expected and doesn't have much drama.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his point is it's one bad game for Boston shooting 3s the first game was fine/good because those high averages are one reason Boston is the best team this year

Saying they haven't shot well from 3 this series isn't accurate, they shot well game 1 shitty game 2
Again: they shot their average in game 1.

Beyond that: we're playing semantics now. Take the 2 games together... my point was accurate as stated.
I think we're all going to have to stretch like this to come up with stuff to talk about because the series is playing out exactly as expected and doesn't have much drama.
Plenty of folks picked Dallas to win.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again: they shot their average in game 1.

Beyond that: we're playing semantics now. Take the 2 games together... my point was accurate as stated.

Plenty of folks picked Dallas to win.
Never seen a fan base so sour as they stroll towards a championship lol

Man when the Ws started winning we had way more fun

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so grumpy arguing semantic facts instead of enjoying the scene in the bar as the thing unfolds. "Plenty of people picked Dallas"...not really, Boston was 2-1 favorites, you guys act like you don't want to admit your team is good? I honestly don't get it.

Celtics shot the 3 really well in game 1. They won the game from beginning to end with a huge lead fueled in part by the Celtics big year long advantage: an average day for them from 3 is a great day for winning. This is the blueprint dude, all year, Celtics shoot like that from 3. And they did exactly that in game 1 and won easy. Game 2, they shot like shit and it was a much tighter game. But guess what, their terrific defense shut down everyone on Dallas except Doncic, a classic playoff strategy of letting the big guy get his, shutting down the rest. And he only had 9 points in the 2nd half.

So if you want a medal for proving that mathematically the 2 games were below (the considerable) average, uh ok dude, you got this. Meanwhile y'all are coronating and you are parsing 'facts'. Every game is its own story with multiple parts, tonight a big part was terrible shooting by Boston from 3. Also a 'fact'

Lighten up man, this is the kind of year you've been hoping for for 15 years

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so grumpy arguing semantic facts instead of enjoying the scene in the bar as the thing unfolds. "Plenty of people picked Dallas"...not really, Boston was 2-1 favorites, you guys act like you don't want to admit your team is good? I honestly don't get it.

Celtics shot the 3 really well in game 1. They won the game from beginning to end with a huge lead fueled in part by the Celtics big year long advantage: an average day for them from 3 is a great day for winning. This is the blueprint dude, all year, Celtics shoot like that from 3. And they did exactly that in game 1 and won easy. Game 2, they shot like shit and it was a much tighter game. But guess what, their terrific defense shut down everyone on Dallas except Doncic, a classic playoff strategy of letting the big guy get his, shutting down the rest.

So if you want a medal for proving that mathematically the 2 games is a below (the considerable) average, uh ok dude, you got this. Meanwhile y'all are coronating and you are parsing 'facts'. Every game is its own story with multiple parts, tonight a big part was terrible shooting by Boston from 3. Also a 'fact'

lol... that was a long post.

:crazy:... :D

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they’re not going to shoot 40% from 3 every game. There isn’t a coach in nba history that wouldn’t be happy with his team shooting 38% from 3 especially at the volume Boston attempt 3s

I demand more…

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Celtics shot the 3 really well in game 1. They won the game from beginning to end with a huge lead fueled in part by the Celtics big year long advantage: an average day for them from 3 is a great day for winning. This is the blueprint dude, all year, Celtics shoot like that from 3. And they did exactly that in game 1 and won easy. Game 2, they shot like shit and it was a much tighter game. But guess what, their terrific defense shut down everyone on Dallas except Doncic, a classic playoff strategy of letting the big guy get his, shutting down the rest. And he only had 9 points in the 2nd half.

So if you want a medal for proving that mathematically the 2 games were below (the considerable) average, uh ok dude, you got this. Meanwhile y'all are coronating and you are parsing 'facts'. Every game is its own story with multiple parts, tonight a big part was terrible shooting by Boston from 3. Also a 'fact'

All they need to do is shoot more 3s

That’s been their model