• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nazr Mohammed is a bitch

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finally saw the replay from it. Mohammed is a fucking punk. He fouls Lebron hard and then can't take it when Lebron brings it back to him. Then he waits until Lebron isn't paying attention and shoves him like a cowardly little bitch. He's lucky Lebron had pity on him, he'd of worked Mohammed over.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even get why he fouled Lebron. The Bulls had the advantage. It was a 1 on 3 for Lebron. No way would he score there.

Funny thing is the Bulls love to bitch about the refs but when you commit 2-3 stupid fouls like that per game of course you won't win the foul battle.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assure you that foul was part of the game plan. It has always been their game plan to hard foul Lebron, Wade and maybe Bosh. Bosh seems to do it to him self most of the time. Maybe a weird attempt to fit in?

And it was 3 on 4 (4th being Muhammed) with Allen and Cole in the corners. Very good foul imo. Stupid reaction by a borderline bush league team.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nazr would take Lebron in a fight. People like Lebron don't get into fights. It is the biggest people like Shaq that don't fight well.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree about Lebron not being a fighter. You can see in his eyes when he throws an elbow or something like that he is already in a defensive stance and afraid to be hit. You do not win fights being afraid of being hit.

The most recent example of this I can think of (but seen it a couple times) is when he slid an elbow into Noah. I think it was game 2. They were in the paint and the whistle had been blown and Noah wrapped his arms around Lebron, then Lebron did a little get off me elbow.

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a smart foul especially when your already shorthanded. Mohammed also fouled Lebron just to see if James fights back and hopefully gets ejected.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even get why he fouled Lebron. The Bulls had the advantage. It was a 1 on 3 for Lebron. No way would he score there.

Funny thing is the Bulls love to bitch about the refs but when you commit 2-3 stupid fouls like that per game of course you won't win the foul battle.

This. He rarely plays, he could of possibly been sent out there to purposely do something like this to frustrate him. Things got out of hand=Muhammad is a bitch

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree about Lebron not being a fighter. You can see in his eyes when he throws an elbow or something like that he is already in a defensive stance and afraid to be hit. You do not win fights being afraid of being hit.

The most recent example of this I can think of (but seen it a couple times) is when he slid an elbow into Noah. I think it was game 2. They were in the paint and the whistle had been blown and Noah wrapped his arms around Lebron, then Lebron did a little get off me elbow.

The thing is this is basketball. Other players are wanting to win a fight, he plays to win the game.

It is amazing that he can his control is temper and not retaliate to a further extent. I couldn't do it, I would have to give an elbow to head.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a smart foul especially when your already shorthanded. Mohammed also fouled Lebron just to see if James fights back and hopefully gets ejected.

Probably scripted by the Bulls. Get a shit player to instigate James hopefully into being suspended. Risk vs reward.
Since the Bulls can't win, they really had nothing to lose.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a dumbass for sure, but not a bitch. He was understandably upset over the elbow to his face by Lebron, but when you see that the correct call had just been made by the referees, you walk away quietly and enjoy the playing the part of the victim. I am quite sure that the little girl was so aggressive that Lebron found it necessary to defend himself against HER in that manner. Kobe Bryant has been forced to do the same thing many times as well. There is a time to talk an a time to be silent, there is a time to walk away and a time run away and there is a time to fight. That was the time to walk away and say nothing.

Know when to hold and know when to fold