• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nate Livings

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate's reaction is because his QB got sacked, not because he goofed. Even if he had picked up Kiesel, Harrison is still running free. Nothing Nate could have done.

Whitworth should have picked up Harrison, and in an ideal situation Scott should have put a better chip block on Kiesel before leaking out for a checkdown. I say ideal because Kiesel looks to have been Cook's assignment, not Scott's.

After watching it several times in a row, I agree....Whit was absolutely the only guy who could have picked up Harrison, and in the end that was the main disaster of the play....I believe Dalton could have escaped from Kiesel, and made a play downfield....people were open.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he'll own up to it once he sees his mistake.

but we can't do that shit.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a typical Lebeau design....overloading the weak side so that the tackle has a difficult decision to make.....Whit made the wrong one, but he wasn't alone....Cook also fucked up here, he should have taken Kiesel instead of helping Bobbie double team the other side (Hampton?)....then maybe Scott could have been there to chip either Kiesel or Harrison, if only one gets through.....