• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nate Livings

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
gonna get Dalton killed

Livings.gif

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook had a few missed assignments too. It was an ugly ass game.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Livings is an embarassment but that play looked to be more Whits falt (eventhough he can do no wrong in many Bengals fans eyes). The O-line was just terrrible yesterday. THe O-line, special teams and unforced errors was the reason that yesterday was so ugly.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Livings is an embarassment but that play looked to be more Whits falt (eventhough he can do no wrong in many Bengals fans eyes). The O-line was just terrrible yesterday. THe O-line, special teams and unforced errors was the reason that yesterday was so ugly.

The refs. Don't forget the refs. There were 4 very obvious blown calls yesterday and 2 others that were at least questionable. There was the block in the back not called (as obvious a block in the back as you'll ever see). There was the phantom pass interference. There were 2 blatant holding calls ignored (the Steelers lineman literally tackled the bengals defender). It was almost as bad at that Superbowl game the Steelers played against the Seahawks. Those refs shuould be publically reprimanded. It was that fucking obvious that they were favoring the Steelers.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The officiating was definitely one sided. I dont know how you miss that block in the back. I saw the holds (more like tackles) at the line of scrimmage also. Gotta wonder about NFL officials. They almost seem senile or something. DEfeintily erratic. I think it was a week ago in the Denv game where the official explained, then reiterated that each team would have an opportunity to posses the ball. How do you fuck that up?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. That clip looks like Whit tried to block the guy Livings was already blocking.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whit is good, but somewhat overrated to me. He still gets beat more than I'd like and gets a lot of dumb penalties at bad times.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was also the facemask penalty where a facemask wasn't even breathed on let alone touched. That was classic. The refs actually collaborated on that. They got together and had to decide on the fly why one of their own threw a flag....let's call a facemask! It's sickening.

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
did anyone see the Greg Jennings TD, exactly the same as Gresham's but ruled a TD after further review

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whit is good, but somewhat overrated to me. He still gets beat more than I'd like and gets a lot of dumb penalties at bad times.

there were breakdowns all up and down the line, Scott shouldnt even be pass blocking because he's horrible at it (try roll blocking or something) and whats Cook doing???

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whit is really good, but he had an awful day, worst of his career imho.......Livings is never going to be good, and is far and away the weakest link in the line, and must be replaced, asap.....Cook is overrated because of the guy he replaced....anything looked good after Ghiaciuc.......really we could use a brand new interior....Bobbie Williams is old and on his last legs.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe whit is trying to compensate for someone not doing his job...

but, he's not a guaranteed pro bowler either.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe whit is trying to compensate for someone not doing his job...

but, he's not a guaranteed pro bowler either.

Whit missed his assignment on the video, and Harrison came untouched...that's a recipe for disaster......

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whit is really good, but he had an awful day, worst of his career imho.......Livings is never going to be good, and is far and away the weakest link in the line, and must be replaced, asap.....Cook is overrated because of the guy he replaced....anything looked good after Ghiaciuc.......really we could use a brand new interior....Bobbie Williams is old and on his last legs.....

I like Whit, but it seems like after every game we're saying that Whit had 'the worst game of his career'. He's been really shaky lately. Both the guards need to be replaced. Cook is average and he is here to stay.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Whit, but it seems like after every game we're saying that Whit had 'the worst game of his career'. He's been really shaky lately. Both the guards need to be replaced. Cook is average and he is here to stay.

I agree he's had better seasons, but yesterday was stand out awful to me....and Cook doesn't have to be here to stay....contracts are not guaranteed.....

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whit missed his assignment on the video, and Harrison came untouched...that's a recipe for disaster......

Scott was headed over to cut block Harrison. So I think the design of that protection was to account for the outside rusher with the RB with Whit and Livings protecting their inside gaps.

Livings is the one doing the opposite of what the other guys appear to be doing so I'm thinking that he did screw up.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott was headed over to cut block Harrison. So I think the design of that protection was to account for the outside rusher with the RB with Whit and Livings protecting their inside gaps.

Livings is the one doing the opposite of what the other guys appear to be doing so I'm thinking that he did screw up.

I hope that's not true, because if it is that means the protection by design meant for Scott to block Harrison, and that is a bad idea......

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It looked to me like Soctt did what was asked of him (disrupt the inside rusher). Whit should be responsible for the edge rusher. Looked to me like Livnings did his job (on that play at least)

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looked to me like Soctt did what was asked of him (disrupt the inside rusher). Whit should be responsible for the edge rusher. Looked to me like Livnings did his job (on that play at least)

normally I agree with you Serv, but why is Scott full blast going to the outside then reverses himself