• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name 3 new Broncos you are most excited to see play?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

damn, I’ve only been back a
Minute and I’m already getting lectured for not reading the thread title closely enough.

love you too, @Draft Crazy

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New players:

Jeudy: Sutton has emerged as a legit threat and will draw attention from opposing DCs. This should open up Jeudy for opportunities and help make his adjustment to the league a little more smooth. ROY candidate?

Hamler: I don’t know how many catches he’ll get but I have a feeling we’re gonna see a few bombs from him. Hopefully a few early so he establishes himself a legit deep threat, which will help open up close passes.

Casey: I love the potential for this guy to really disrupt the middle. You couple the kind of interior pressure he’s capable of generating with Chubb and Miller on the edges and this guy is suddenly a potentially awesome addition to the front 7.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New players:

Jeudy: Sutton has emerged as a legit threat and will draw attention from opposing DCs. This should open up Jeudy for opportunities and help make his adjustment to the league a little more smooth. ROY candidate?

Hamler: I don’t know how many catches he’ll get but I have a feeling we’re gonna see a few bombs from him. Hopefully a few early so he establishes himself a legit deep threat, which will help open up close passes.

Casey: I love the potential for this guy to really disrupt the middle. You couple the kind of interior pressure he’s capable of generating with Chubb and Miller on the edges and this guy is suddenly a potentially awesome addition to the front 7.

Great list Ikno - it struck me the other day the the guy with the most personal pressure to perform on the defensive side is Casey.

I don't think Jeudy can be covered - is route work is beyond exceptional.

The best image of Hamler is his 97 yard reception against Ohio State with next year's number 1 CB Shaun Wade chasing after him in vain.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great list Ikno - it struck me the other day the the guy with the most personal pressure to perform on the defensive side is Casey.

I don't think Jeudy can be covered - is route work is beyond exceptional.

The best image of Hamler is his 97 yard reception against Ohio State with next year's number 1 CB Shaun Wade chasing after him in vain.

I hope you’re right about Jeudy. But he’s a rookie and some of these DBs are going to challenge him. What I am excited about is how hard it will be to consistently shut down he, Sutton, and Hamler. Throw in Fant, and now Gordon as a receiving threat out of the backfield and we have something special in this passing game.

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lock develops and the o-line (tackles) give him a little time than we can have an offense again. I really think from a fans perspective we really needed to go offense and upgrade the skills position big time. We really have been a boring team to watch. It's been since 2014 since we've had an offense that could consistently score over 20 points per game. If we didn't have such a great defense in 2015, our offense would've only averaged around 17 to 18 points per game.

Lock- Finally having a franchise potential quarterback. I knew we didn't have one for the last 5 years for whatever fantasy land Elway was thinking with Sanchez (aka, the buttfumbler), Siemian, Lynch, Osweiler, Keenum, Flacco, and Allen.

Jeudy- For obvious reasons. We can line him up on the outside or in the slot. I expect him to not be the typical rookie draft pick. Unless he gets the cases of the drops, he will get open and has very underrated run after the catch skills.

Hamler- Just because he won't get a ton of catches, we need him more for spreading the field. If he shows that he can be trusted on punt returns, he will do that as well.

The reason I love these 2 receivers is the separation that they create. They were 2 of the best at this in college football last year. Whoever is in the slot, will just destroy the slot corner. You will see a few slot corners going against Denver that will get juked to their knees and I'm not even talking about the national anthem (too soon?).

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iknow is edging out the competition for POTM

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Strnad We need a MLBer that can cover and is a sure tackler.

I am hoping our Coach found Gym in a late round guy that will be talk of the NFL.

Derrek Tuszka I am hoping to find electric in a late 7th rounder . You just never know his production make me fired up to see if he can do the same thing in the pro's

Lloyd Cushenberry I like him I don't think he will be the talk of the town but his RB's better love him I think his Run Blocking will be a thing of beauty.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name three Denver Bronco's current or past most excited to watch @SpringStein type out a post (half credit for excited Packers).

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Strnad We need a MLBer that can cover and is a sure tackler.

I am hoping our Coach found Gym in a late round guy that will be talk of the NFL.

Derrek Tuszka I am hoping to find electric in a late 7th rounder . You just never know his production make me fired up to see if he can do the same thing in the pro's

Lloyd Cushenberry I like him I don't think he will be the talk of the town but his RB's better love him I think his Run Blocking will be a thing of beauty.

One last thing about Derrek Tuszka If he fails it will be his short Arms. The rest sounds darn good. His testing itself stands with first-round talent and his stats beat a lot of the first-round talent.

I so hope we got gold with him.those late-round picks hits are were you team explodes with wins!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing about Derrek Tuszka If he fails it will be his short Arms. The rest sounds darn good. His testing itself stands with first-round talent and his stats beat a lot of the first-round talent.

I so hope we got gold with him.those late-round picks hits are were you team explodes with wins!

Shorter arms have more strength and better leverage closer to the blocker - Tuszka may find a way to use that to his advantage like the long arm guys do to keep blockers off. Challenging accepted practice sometimes pays off. This young man is easy to root for.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured someone would say Bryce Callahan and Ja’Uan James since we barely got to see them last year.

I thought the question was who are we excited to see? Unless they put a camera in training room why would we think of either of these guys. j/k

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the question was who are we excited to see? Unless they put a camera in training room why would we think of either of these guys. j/k
Looking at it that way, that's all of them since that's our only view

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on what "excited" means to you @nflbronco

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey, Juedy, Albert O.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, football started yesterday............except it didn't..........