• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nabby going to the Isles

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's just doing so that he can be traded. If he does well for NYI, he will become a valuable trading chip for them as a rental player. Good luck to him, my guess is he becomes a platoon with Rollie in TBY.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to trade him. Who wants a guy on the team that doesn't want to be there? I think that Snow is just trying to get something out of it (I don't blame him either, I would do the same).

Can the Islanders trade him this year? If I am remembering correctly they couldn't trade him last year becuase they picked him up off of waivers. Is that rule still in effect or does it change since they have tolled his contract?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They have to trade him. Who wants a guy on the team that doesn't want to be there? I think that Snow is just trying to get something out of it (I don't blame him either, I would do the same).

Can the Islanders trade him this year? If I am remembering correctly they couldn't trade him last year becuase they picked him up off of waivers. Is that rule still in effect or does it change since they have tolled his contract?

The Islanders have been able to trade Nabby, without him having to clear waivers first, as of July 1st.