• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife's Car

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have more money than are cheap asses are willing to spend. She bought the Corolla cash, she'll probably lighten our savings by thanksgiving

no need to go overboard.. get similar to what you paid for her car

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 169110
She destroyed her Corolla, She seems to be fine, just a little sore. Waiting on Dr. now.
Well you know what they say about Asian women and driving!!! Just kidding. Glad she is ok. Make sure you get her neck x-rayed if there is any question of whiplash or the such. I got hit from behind on my way to work years back and found out a year later and after I had to basically support my neck with both hands just to get out of bed that I had a broken vertebrae and a military whiplash. All because the Dr in the ER said something like "you're young, you're probably ok" and I didn't question it. Still an issue from time to time to this day

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know what they say about Asian women and driving!!! Just kidding. Glad she is ok. Make sure you get her neck x-rayed if there is any question of whiplash or the such. I got hit from behind on my way to work years back and found out a year later and after I had to basically support my neck with both hands just to get out of bed that I had a broken vertebrae and a military whiplash. All because the Dr in the ER said something like "you're young, you're probably ok" and I didn't question it. Still an issue from time to time to this day
XRays taken today, she said they took about 300 different angles.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad she's OK. My wife is my rock, my homie, by best friend. Couldn't imagine life without her!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She wants an Audi. I think she did this on purpose.

Your wife is Filipino ...I saw that coming a mile away.

Years ago I got this whole song & dance from my wife about how her Dad hated American cars and that they were junk. And he would say over and over ..never buy an American car.

....According to my wife the only non American car is a Mercedes. Shocking!

Glad she is OK!

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago I got this whole song & dance from my wife about how her Dad hated American cars and that they were junk. And he would say over and over ..never buy an American car.

Last winter my mother hit a patch of black ice on her way to work early in the morning, slid through a stop light and annihilated her Chevy Trailblazer into another American truck; both walked away from the accident. If she was driving a small sedan like a Corolla it very likely would've been her funeral.

In Wisconsin, the wise citizens drive American trucks [specifically November-April].

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last winter my mother hit a patch of black ice on her way to work early in the morning, slid through a stop light and annihilated her Chevy Trailblazer into another American truck; both walked away from the accident. If she was driving a small sedan like a Corolla it very likely would've been her funeral.

In Wisconsin, the wise citizens drive American trucks [specifically November-April].
Ten years ago she was T-Boned by a red light runner, she was in a Camry and got nary a scratch, yes I prefer my Chevy truck but I trust Toyota for safety. I'll try to push her back to Toyota forbthis very reason. The only Chevy sges seen that she likes are Camaros and Vets, the only Ford are Mystang. Yea I'd love to drive them but too many blind spots for a 5'4" women.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang man, glad to hear she is ok. Cars are simple to replace. I love me some Toyota since owning a few of them. Cost more than shit Honda but worth it in every way. Ford Trucks are the best, but for cars gotta go Toyota.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang man, glad to hear she is ok. Cars are simple to replace. I love me some Toyota since owning a few of them. Cost more than shit Honda but worth it in every way. Ford Trucks are the best, but for cars gotta go Toyota.
Dad taught me long ago FORD stood for Found On Road Dead or Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge.

Saying that I nearly bought a Challenger last December. Love to have a Hellcat in my garage.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he ever teach you what Pontiac stands for?

I don't know you, but I'm glad your wife's okay.

mine did, but I don't want a ban so I'm not gonna spell it out.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad she is okay. Most women are not very good drivers. My ex wrecked EVERY CAR SHE HAS EVER HAD

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad she's OK. My wife is my rock, my homie, by best friend. Couldn't imagine life without her!
me neither, but at least I'd save on airfare to Phoenix once a month:suds:

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten years ago she was T-Boned by a red light runner, she was in a Camry and got nary a scratch, yes I prefer my Chevy truck but I trust Toyota for safety. I'll try to push her back to Toyota forbthis very reason. The only Chevy sges seen that she likes are Camaros and Vets, the only Ford are Mystang. Yea I'd love to drive them but too many blind spots for a 5'4" women.

Aren't Toyotas now mostly American-made now?

I've got two Trailblazers myself; one for me, one for my wife. Both paid for. We bought both of them when my kids were young and we needed extra space for passengers; one's an EXT to fit 7. When the wheels eventually fall off one of them, my wife wants a Silverado next. No complaints from me, although that might be too much truck for her...we'll see. My son is 16 and has his license now; passenger space won't be as big of a deal with our next vehicle. When both kids are out, I might eventually get a Camaro or Vette as a summer fun car, but would definitely still drive a 4WD truck in snow & ice months.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, so I looked it up. Like Ford I don't want to be banned so I'll leave it alone.

I just noticed your signature. Thought you might appreciate this:
sometimes-alcohol-is-the-answer.jpg