• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My observation

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observation is that if we didn't have RWill,
we could easily be 1 - 5 with 27 other starting
NFL QB's.

The dude is money and is one of the best
sandlot QB's I've ever seen with the plays
called by Bevell.

That 55 yd wheel route to Lynch was given to
Lynch by RWill.

We are blessed to have him as QB with our current
OL injuries and lack of separation from receivers.

RWill is da' man.

Yes he is... I don't think people even truly realize just how good this guy is... When you watch him live he is in TOTAL control out there... And he's 24 fricking years old..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observation is that if we didn't have RWill,
we could easily be 1 - 5 with 27 other starting
NFL QB's.

The dude is money and is one of the best
sandlot QB's I've ever seen with the plays
called by Bevell.

That 55 yd wheel route to Lynch was given to
Lynch by RWill.

We are blessed to have him as QB with our current
OL injuries and lack of separation from receivers.

RWill is da' man.

Yes, yes he is.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is... I don't think people even truly realize just how good this guy is... When you watch him live he is in TOTAL control out there... And he's 24 fricking years old..

I can't remember who it was but one of our players said that in the huddle you wouldn't know if we were up by 40 or down by 40. He's always the same, even keel. Dude's got ice in his veins, very impressive for a man of his age and experience.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cribbage is a great game. I keep a board and cards in my trunk along with a backgammon game just in case there's an outdoor cafe to play. Cribbage and Backgammon are must bring games on cruises when
you hang out on the veranda cruisin the ocean.

I don't know if I'd play instead of the Hawks game but for charity, it's worthy and especially if you
have the game recorded and don't know the score.

Where do you live? wanna play backgammon sometime? I struggle to find people who want to play. My wife will play but I'm not allowed to double when I'm ahead and I have to accept a double even when I'm behind or she gets mad.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you live? wanna play backgammon sometime? I struggle to find people who want to play. My wife will play but I'm not allowed to double when I'm ahead and I have to accept a double even when I'm behind or she gets mad.

Wives! Tough to play any competitive anything with them. My wife doesn't mind me being competitive with her as much as with the kids. She seems to think I should let them win. That doesn't fly with me, although I do try to not be so cut throat when playing with family or friends, It takes a effort.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any word on mike rob, is he still looking for a job or did he land with a team already? If not any word on him maybe rejoining the team?

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any word on mike rob, is he still looking for a job or did he land with a team already? If not any word on him maybe rejoining the team?

He's still a free agent as far as I know. I read an article a few weeks ago that said he was staying in shape just in case he gets a call.