• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My observation

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today Seattle got in it's own way and made this game allot scarier than it should a been... That field goal botch at the end of the half was ridiculous... I realize our kicker was injured but that was still a CHIP SHOT that shouldn't have been blocked... Also just accept the play dead and don't try to throw it ... dumb play... Should a been 10-3 our advantage at halftime... This game should a been 20-3 Seahawks at one point but because of mistakes Titans almost stoled one... Titan's aren't a bad team at all, but man we did them some serious favors today... WE GOTTA eliminate the mistakes ... Lynch fumble near the goal line that thank god Wilson covered up... Rice fumble COMMON DUDE! No reason to reach for a 1st down there we had more downs... A win is a win regardless and your gonna have games like this during a season every team does but we need to move forward and clean somethings up... I have confidence we will.. And man watching Wilson live he is a straight GAMER... Very impressed with his leadership and even more impressed with the velocity he can put on the ball... WOW... Wilson has a cannon...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the Maragos dumbshit play, Rice's fumble was a real head scratcher. Either he didn't know where the first down marker was or just simply trying to make a play for his team by trying to get more yardage, he needed to protect that ball (he had the first down to begin with) at all cause no matter what.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the Maragos dumbshit play, Rice's fumble was a real head scratcher. Either he didn't know where the first down marker was or just simply trying to make a play for his team by trying to get more yardage, he needed to protect that ball (he had the first down to begin with) at all cause no matter what.

Agreed.... There was just no reason for that...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i have seen ALL SEASON is a struggling Seahawks team. 5-1 is nice but lets be real, This team has not played well yet. I can not wait for a complete game from both offense and defense, well i will add special teams too. We are pretty lucky to be 5-1 seeing how poorly this team has played at times. Yes injuries have mounted and we have had some bad breaks and even worse calls but this team very well could be 6-0 had they played to the talent level on this roster.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing we have the defense that we do because this offense sputtered and played some dumb football at times today. Multiple fumbles, couple of false starts and a botched fg is usually disaster, yet this team can overcome critical mistakes which does say a lot about there character. Obviously I'll take the W, but these guys need to clean up these mistakes before it really costs us.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from a Cribbage Tournament.
We had the game on but it was really hard to follow while playing. Looking forward to watching the WIN, but also to see all these "issues".

5-1, NO Saints Lose, tied for best record.

Go Hawks. Two huge Divisional Prime Time Games coming up next. Did I say..... Go Hawks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
On the final Titans drive, did we play a soft zone or did the Titans receivers just do a great job of getting open?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the final Titans drive, did we play a soft zone or did the Titans receivers just do a great job of getting open?

Had to be a change in tactics by the Seahawks, because they'd been stifling the Tennessee offense all day up to that point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Had to be a change in tactics by the Seahawks, because they'd been stifling the Tennessee offense all day up to that point.

I agree--I think we were almost certainly playing some sort of prevent-ish defense. I can't say with 100% certainty because I watched the game on TV and after the ball is snapped the camera basically focuses on the QB, so I don't have a good view of how much of a cushion the Seahawks are giving to the eligible receivers. But I think you're right that the fact that the Titans didn't really string together a bunch of completions until the final drive is very strong evidence that we were playing some kind of soft zone.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raised $1,200 for Charity, you wanna add to the total? Why wouldn't you?

Wow, that FG was FUed. now Rice fumbles, I'm sure glad I'm watching a reply and know the results.

No way , NO WAY, rice is on the team next year. NONE, Zero. No Way. And I'm glad.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the Maragos dumbshit play
Thats solely Carroll and the coaches fault for putting him in that situation. Safeties/special team guys arent holders. T Jax should be the backup holder and clearly there wasnt a back up plan for when Jon Ryan isnt available.

Basically what I have learned watching this team is the only ones that can beat us is ourselves. Throwing out the Jacksonville game we havent really put together a full game of solid football.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what I have learned watching this team is the only ones that can beat us is ourselves. Throwing out the Jacksonville game we havent really put together a full game of solid football.

I agree with this except i do not agree that we played a FULL solid game against Jacksonville. They scored 17 points against us and had over 200 yards passing. Most of that came in the 2nd half ( all their scoring did ).

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-1
3ten am starts. Ok.

Playoffs?

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why we even attempted that field goal. Just go for it and if we don't get it we go into the half with the lead and get the ball back. Strange call given the circumstances.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll said after the game he should have gone for it and blamed himself for putting Chris (Maragos) in that situation. It also didnt help the refs cost us a few seconds. Either way if that play goes normally its a 23-6 game and 27-6 if they were able to get a touchdown so thats not bad considering all the mistakes we made.

Carroll also said RW would be the backup holder going forward but thats on the coaching staff not having that figured out ahead of time

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raised $1,200 for Charity, you wanna add to the total? Why wouldn't you?

Cribbage is a great game. I keep a board and cards in my trunk along with a backgammon game just in case there's an outdoor cafe to play. Cribbage and Backgammon are must bring games on cruises when
you hang out on the veranda cruisin the ocean.

I don't know if I'd play instead of the Hawks game but for charity, it's worthy and especially if you
have the game recorded and don't know the score.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observation is we're blessed to have RWill

My observation is that if we didn't have RWill,
we could easily be 1 - 5 with 27 other starting
NFL QB's.

The dude is money and is one of the best
sandlot QB's I've ever seen with the plays
called by Bevell.

That 55 yd wheel route to Lynch was given to
Lynch by RWill.

We are blessed to have him as QB with our current
OL injuries and lack of separation from receivers.

RWill is da' man.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observation is that if we didn't have RWill,
we could easily be 1 - 5 with 27 other starting
NFL QB's.

The dude is money and is one of the best
sandlot QB's I've ever seen with the plays
called by Bevell.

That 55 yd wheel route to Lynch was given to
Lynch by RWill.

We are blessed to have him as QB with our current
OL injuries and lack of separation from receivers.

RWill is da' man.

I've said this all along, we have a special QB that a lot of franchises would kill to have and this is just the beginning of what I think will be something special over the next decade.