• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My new theory on Urban Meyer

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provide evidence. Burden of proof is on you. I'd say don't play dumb, but I don't think you're playing.
Telling you, Jawja twitter were mad.. there was even screenshots from the dawgs247 message boards. They felt that they should have gotten a rematch vs LSU in the CFP despite having two losses.

They even blamed injuries for them losing to a back up qb led SC team.... in athens.

I'm not defending tosu, because they are by far the worst on twitter. They believe that the world is against them week in , week out. They were screwed vs Clemson, and if any kid flips from them to another school..either the kid was pushed out or he was bought out (Bijan).

That said, Jawja fans were crying.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time Nick saban retires dabo swinney's going to be making over 10 million dollars a year that would be one hell of a buyout

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think that if Alabama wants to compete with the Dabo swinney's of the world they need to hire Mike Riley immediately.

Mjharvey1878

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida a stepping stone job? Harsh. Urban Meyer is no different from most highly-successful coaches. He has a win-at-all-costs mentality. Unfortunately for him, that mindset produces lapses in judgement where he recruits criminals and protects domestic abusers to stay on top. He will coach again. He will take his pick of the best college jobs out there and will probably win there too. I will continue to have no respect for him as a person.

Sidenote: I'm here for all Georgia hate. #2ndAND26

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Telling you, Jawja twitter were mad.. there was even screenshots from the dawgs247 message boards. They felt that they should have gotten a rematch vs LSU in the CFP despite having two losses.

They even blamed injuries for them losing to a back up qb led SC team.... in athens.

I'm not defending tosu, because they are by far the worst on twitter. They believe that the world is against them week in , week out. They were screwed vs Clemson, and if any kid flips from them to another school..either the kid was pushed out or he was bought out (Bijan).

That said, Jawja fans were crying.
Haven't seen a single OSU fan say Bijan was pushed out (he never officially committed to OSU), nor that he was bought out. He committed to Texas because his family wouldn't let him play across the country. He personally favored OSU but in the end, family won out. This is pretty widely known.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen a single OSU fan say Bijan was pushed out (he never officially committed to OSU), nor that he was bought out. He committed to Texas because his family wouldn't let him play across the country. He personally favored OSU but in the end, family won out. This is pretty widely known.
Ehh you should check out Mr. Ohio Twitter account.. I'm not making this up.. Btw Bijan is the one who said he got caught up with the hype.. But, like in many cases, once he got home and took a couple weeks, it changed.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh you should check out Mr. Ohio Twitter account.. I'm not making this up.. Btw Bijan is the one who said he got caught up with the hype.. But, like in many cases, once he got home and took a couple weeks, it changed.
Caught up in the hype of playing for one of the top teams in the nation that are routinely ranked in the top 5 and playing in the CFP or major bowls? Or the hype of playing for the school that has put more players in the NFL this century than any other school? He was long considered an OSU lean, so it's not like it was just some fleeting thing. He came home and his family got in his ear about playing closer to home and in the end they won out. Horribly selfish, and now he's gonna end up playing for a lameduck coach who can't develop players or win any games that matter. Oh well, we're bringing in at least two blue chip RBs in 2021.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s simpler than that. Urban won big at UF and tOSU - both of which have plenty of haters among other fan bases (tOSU significantly more than UF) - while having a very serious persona. For the same reason many hate Saban and Belichick, they hate(d) Meyer. The rest of it is noise.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught up in the hype of playing for one of the top teams in the nation that are routinely ranked in the top 5 and playing in the CFP or major bowls? Or the hype of playing for the school that has put more players in the NFL this century than any other school? He was long considered an OSU lean, so it's not like it was just some fleeting thing. He came home and his family got in his ear about playing closer to home and in the end they won out. Horribly selfish, and now he's gonna end up playing for a lameduck coach who can't develop players or win any games that matter. Oh well, we're bringing in at least two blue chip RBs in 2021.
He wasn't considered a tosu lean.. The Westcoast mod had a cb to Bijan before he even visited Texas. I didn't even believe it til Blair put it in then went in depth about it. It wasn't til he visited Columbus where the flips came in, then was the dead period which the rivals 5 star camp was held. And that's where Bijan said he got caught up in the hype. I'm not attacking tosu or anything.. Just saying it wasn't his family who said you're going to Texas.. Kid decided for himself at the end.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you should check out Mr Ohio.. He and of course the bucknut Twitter followers shitted on it and even attacked the kid's IG when he announced Texas.. Weird. We didn't do that for Dobbins, Browning (who were silents under Charlie btw). We just knew we were hot trash and understood why they along with walker little and chaisson chose to play elsewhere

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't considered a tosu lean.. The Westcoast mod had a cb to Bijan before he even visited Texas. I didn't even believe it til Blair put it in then went in depth about it. It wasn't til he visited Columbus where the flips came in, then was the dead period which the rivals 5 star camp was held. And that's where Bijan said he got caught up in the hype. I'm not attacking tosu or anything.. Just saying it wasn't his family who said you're going to Texas.. Kid decided for himself at the end.
Ohio State no longer the favorite for 5-star RB Bijan Robinson

From national director of recruiting Bill Kurelic:
“Bijan Robinson was planning to be a Buckeye,” Kurelic said on the Bucknuts Morning Five podcast. “There’s not a whole lot of question about that... but this is recruiting and things change in recruiting.”

Another quote from the article:
The caveat is that while there are some 247Sports Crystal Ball picks for Robinson to Texas now, there are also a handful of foggy picks, indicating that it’s still far from clear where he ends up. It’s just not likely to be Ohio State, the overwhelming favorite before the shocking swing over the weekend.

And yes, he has cited his family as a major reason for choosing Texas over Ohio State.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you should check out Mr Ohio.. He and of course the bucknut Twitter followers shitted on it and even attacked the kid's IG when he announced Texas.. Weird. We didn't do that for Dobbins, Browning (who were silents under Charlie btw). We just knew we were hot trash and understood why they along with walker little and chaisson chose to play elsewhere
Shocking, a massive fanbase has idiots in them. I follow the tuned-in OSU football writers and not a single one of them said he was paid or anything, it was about his family wanting him to stay closer to home. Also, I don't see anything that supports Dobbins and Browning being silent commits to Texas anywhere.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Family atmosphere? I get it, Texas paid off his parents right? Lol.. Bro he was a Texas lean.. Now the other guy Ransom.. Was never a Texas lean.. But Bijan was
It's a well-known fact he was all but a lock to OSU before he suddenly changed his mind.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't proving any points here.
I'm proving that krulic is a joke of a legit source.. Nobody takes that dude serious. In fact when there were murmurs of a flip.. None of the Texas guys paid attention when Krulic said no way.. In fact he's the same guy that said Yurkich wouldn't go..

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a well-known fact he was all but a lock to OSU before he suddenly changed his mind.
He was a silent to tosu.. Which happened on his OV.. Prior to that his CBs were on Texas