• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My fellow Huskies

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...can we find out who the officials were in a game? Other than watching it if they announce it at the beginning, I can't find any information who the officials were in a past game. Do you guys know a source for this....rabble rabble rabble

Well I caught most of the 2nd half replay of this game today, and FSUmanager was right. At least as far as the replay booth goes. The pac had the replay booth. I never did catch who had the field.

It's just odd to me and I don't ever recall this scenario before outside of a bowl game. PAC refs officiating non conference regular season games? :wtf2:

Maybe I just never paid enough attention.

What was funny to me was FSUmanager bagging on the pac refs but the only screw up I saw went in FSUs favor. Jameis was down at the 1ft line during that TD scramble I'm sure we've all seen a dozen times this week on espin. It was plain as day on the replay, even the announcers knew it.

:dhd:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok man, you got your wish. Now put all of the duckies on ignore so you don't end up in a back and forth that gets you perm banned.