• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MVP not Unanimous

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just found out Peyton did not unanimously win the MVP this year? One of the voters has come out and said that he voted for Brady as he thought Manning had the best year of any quarterback but that Brady meant more to his team...Hmmm so Brady had a better defense and better running game yet he meant more to his team?

I don't remember Brady having to score 50 points in a game to just win the game. Sometimes I really question how they pick these idiots to vote these days for things like this and even who the heck gets votes for the HOF?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady did put up 55 on the Steelers. Most ever against Pittsburgh I believe. But that's no excuse to vote for Tom this year.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just found out Peyton did not unanimously win the MVP this year? One of the voters has come out and said that he voted for Brady as he thought Manning had the best year of any quarterback but that Brady meant more to his team...Hmmm so Brady had a better defense and better running game yet he meant more to his team?

I don't remember Brady having to score 50 points in a game to just win the game. Sometimes I really question how they pick these idiots to vote these days for things like this and even who the heck gets votes for the HOF?

I wonder where that voter is from? He/She obviously didn't watch football this year. If a QB other than Manning got a vote it shouldn't have been Brady.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an absolute joke.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder where that voter is from? He/She obviously didn't watch football this year. If a QB other than Manning got a vote it shouldn't have been Brady.

It was an ex-quarterback named Jim Miller if I remember right. He barely played in the NFL like 15 years ago. Now adays he is a news radio host for XM Radio.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an ex-quarterback named Jim Miller if I remember right. He barely played in the NFL like 15 years ago. Now adays he is a news radio host for XM Radio.

Figures. Probably looking to get some mileage out of his vote as a topic on his show.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who he voted for MVP in 2007.

Who was it that made the vote for Brady? Are they public votes?

Does Skip Bayless have a vote, cause that is who he insisted was the MVP.

contrarians always annoy the shit out of me. Skip is the same person that said Manning should have had the MVP last year, cause basically everyone knew A Peterson deserved it.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that it's ridiculous that Peyton wasn't the unanimous MVP, but I this point I really don't give a shit. Five MVP's!!! Friggin' amazing!

More importantly, win the game tomorrow Broncos!! Woohoo!

MH64

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't get up in arms over this. I mean they don't put extra stars on the trophy for a unanimous decision. The award has the same weight whether it's a unanimous landslide, or a single-vote squeaker.

The only trophy I care to see Manning hoisting is the Lombardi. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't get up in arms over this. I mean they don't put extra stars on the trophy for a unanimous decision. The award has the same weight whether it's a unanimous landslide, or a single-vote squeaker.

The only trophy I care to see Manning hoisting is the Lombardi. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

:agree:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am a bit frustrated in it does seem this guy voted this way just for the attention. Heck even before the announcement of the vote he had already come out and was talking about it. This guy seems very interested in getting all the free press that comes with making such a controversial call.

Yes it is petty of me to not like the fact that he wasn't unanimous but I and most thought it was a foregone conclusion that he would get it this year with just no close #2 unless your name is Skip Bayless.