• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Must Win?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was riding around running errands this morning and on multiple radio channels they were calling today's Redskins a must win.

My question to you - Is this a must win game and if so why?

I don't think so. We know we are not a playoff contender this year. We know we are just starting rebuild #492975975. Most think we do not have our QB of the future on the team. We aren't favored to win today.
Of course as fans we would love to see our favorite team win. In my mind that doesn't make it a must win game.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree with you. Anyone expecting this to be a play off team this year needs to check themselves. I'm just hoping for competitive play, no bone-headed mistakes and a progression from last year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my perspective is a little different and contradictory

yes the game is important because a conference and it has ramifications in the playoff picture

yeah yeah yeah i know then chorus of people saying we arent contenders and i believe we are a 6 win team however you have to act as if your team is a contender

so yes it is important but a must win ? it can be overcome

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was riding around running errands this morning and on multiple radio channels they were calling today's Redskins a must win.

My question to you - Is this a must win game and if so why?

I don't think so. We know we are not a playoff contender this year. We know we are just starting rebuild #492975975. Most think we do not have our QB of the future on the team. We aren't favored to win today.
Of course as fans we would love to see our favorite team win. In my mind that doesn't make it a must win game.

A must win ONLY because we do not know how long or short the leash Dan and Bruce are allowing Gruden and KC to show them something other than more losses.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A must win ONLY because we do not know how long or short the leash Dan and Bruce are allowing Gruden and KC to show them something other than more losses.
So a must win for Jay and KC to keep the dogs at bay? I think they have a longer leash than that myself but a win would certainly help the off field nonsense chatter of same old skins.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a must win for Jay and KC to keep the dogs at bay? I think they have a longer leash than that myself but a win would certainly help the off field nonsense chatter of same old skins.

Yeah, I guess so, if the dogs are truly baying. Just my best guess either way. Speaking of off field chatter, Fox NFL Sunday just did a piece about our team.........best that I can say about it is..........:gaah:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess so, if the dogs are truly baying. Just my best guess either way. Speaking of off field chatter, Fox NFL Sunday just did a piece about our team.........best that I can say about it is..........:gaah:
Heard about that. F 'em. National pastime to make the skins a LOL punching bag.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about a must win but it sure is nice to have a win. :yes: