• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Movin on up! +2

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towards the end of every season there is always a team that emerges to be the "team no one wants to play" or the "team to watch out for next season" or the "team that gets healthy at the right time" this years team could be the Rams! If the Rams beat the Cardinals I will take back all of the bad stuff that I said about Fisher. Not only that! but I will say I should have listened to SJ76....GO RAMS!

NFL Power Rankings, Week 15: Seattle Seahawks rejoin top five - NFL.com

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season could end up being fun after all!

Do you realize the Rams have won their last two games by the combined score of 76-0?! How does that even happen in today's world, what with every spot getting reviewed and 2-yard runs deciding games in the giant parity party that was Paul Tagliabue's grand vision? How do the Rams, of all teams, go back-to-back like that, jack?

Well, you can start with the pass rush. Been saying it all year, but Chris Long's absence and return were underreported. Did you see how the Rams got to the quarterback in Washington on Sunday? Colt McCoy did.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some crow to be served SJ!

How do you normally serve it up, as I would have no idea! :rollseyes:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season could end up being fun after all!

Chris Long has helped, but our defense came together back in the SF game when they sacked Kap 8 times. Since then, other than a couple plays in the Arizona game and the SD game the Defense has played great.

What I like about Longs return, I think he contains the end well and doesn't allow opposing QB's to get to the corner, at least I saw that against McCoy, the two previous games we really didn't play against a QB that could run, but Long did that well last year also!

Thing is, we really aren't playing any great Offenses the last 3 games which bodes real well for our defense, the only problem "might" be Wilson the last game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towards the end of every season there is always a team that emerges to be the "team no one wants to play" or the "team to watch out for next season" or the "team that gets healthy at the right time" this years team could be the Rams! If the Rams beat the Cardinals I will take back all of the bad stuff that I said about Fisher. Not only that! but I will say I should have listened to SJ76....GO RAMS!

NFL Power Rankings, Week 15: Seattle Seahawks rejoin top five - NFL.com
It will be a big win if we can get it Bunc.

It's definitely the type of game that will turn heads if we win.

:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed. Long's return is definitely the things he does on the field as you've stated but he also brings that never-take-a-play-off mentality based professional integrity that affects everyone in the locker room. He demands excellence of himself, just like his father and guys like Jack Youngblood and everyone plays harder longer because of it. They missed him earlier in the season for a lot of reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed. Long's return is definitely the things he does on the field as you've stated but he also brings that never-take-a-play-off mentality based professional intergrity that affects everyone in the locker room. He demands excellence of himself, just like his father and guys like Jack Youngblood and everyone play harder longer. They missed him earlier in the season for a lot of reasons.

Yes Retro I know you love him:lol: and I agree with everything you say, I was just saying our defense came together 3 weeks before he was back on the field, I'm glad he's back and as I said he makes that side and end of our defense that much better. But because of his absence I also feel better about our depth now too!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so far, the experts at cbs,espn and nfl.com all think the Rams will beat the Cards on Thursday. I agree.
Crazy to think that, as slight as it is, we still have a shot at the playoffs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so far, the experts at cbs,espn and nfl.com all think the Rams will beat the Cards on Thursday. I agree.
Crazy to think that, as slight as it is, we still have a shot at the playoffs.

...and of course, the schedule makers get to make it as hard as possible, leaving @ Seattle in week 17.