• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Most Likable B1G Ten University?

Most Likable B1G Ten University?

• Illinois

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Indiana

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Maryland

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Michigan State

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nebraska

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland, their mascot is some sort of angry turtle

and I really can't come up with a reason to not like them

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland, their mascot is some sort of angry turtle

and I really can't come up with a reason to not like them

Have you ever MET a Maryland fan? here's what I posted about them in another thread:

My top 5 least favorite fanbases, in countdown order...

1. Maryland. Oh my goodness, I can't stand Maryland fans. This is the only non-football annoying fanbase on my list, but they're the worst. They think that it's clever to yell "f*** (Duke Player)" at games, they throw things, they are vulgar, and they think that Maryland has somehow risen to the level of basketball blue blood, even though they are as likely as not to miss the tournament over the past decade. I also have to deal with them quite regularly because I'm a Redskins fan. They're not quite as bad as they were when Maryland was still in the ACC, and they thought they were Duke's arch-rival (Really, Terp fans? That still shocks me) but they're still pretty awful.​

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever MET a Maryland fan? here's what I posted about them in another thread:

My top 5 least favorite fanbases, in countdown order...

1. Maryland. Oh my goodness, I can't stand Maryland fans. This is the only non-football annoying fanbase on my list, but they're the worst. They think that it's clever to yell "f*** (Duke Player)" at games, they throw things, they are vulgar, and they think that Maryland has somehow risen to the level of basketball blue blood, even though they are as likely as not to miss the tournament over the past decade. I also have to deal with them quite regularly because I'm a Redskins fan. They're not quite as bad as they were when Maryland was still in the ACC, and they thought they were Duke's arch-rival (Really, Terp fans? That still shocks me) but they're still pretty awful.​

Honestly I can't recall many occasions where I have, I haven't been to the state of Maryland many times so that must be why

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I can't recall many occasions where I have, I haven't been to the state of Maryland many times so that must be why
I don’t mind Maryland. In college their women’s ultimate frisbee team sent us a picutre of themselves, topless, holding frisbees in front of their boobs because we stole a spatula from them.

And anyone who says “Fuck Duke” can’t be all bad.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see....Michigan stole our basketball AND football coach one time so, not them, I gotta HATE them and would like to pick one close to home so, hmmmm, who could I get on board with:think:??

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see....Michigan stole our basketball AND football coach one time so, not them, I gotta HATE them and would like to pick one close to home so, hmmmm, who could I get on board with:think:??
You got the last laugh because the football coach got them sanctioned and destroyed the program that they still haven’t recovered from 7 years later that they still blame him for.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got the last laugh because the football coach got them sanctioned and destroyed the program that they still haven’t recovered from 7 years later that they still blame him for.

Real bad hire ... real POS ... not blaming him for anything happening now, we are alright

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just stop pretending Iowa isn't likeable?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I liked Wisconsin's classic logo better.
91428131978.gif