• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Hated and Controversial Sports Figures

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't start that with comeds but he's been on my case for two or so weeks now. Frankly I'm tired of the message board drama, I admit I acted like a dick before, but it was childish and stupid on my part.

In the end it's just a sports forum but I don't appreciate being called many names, considering this place is supposed to be above that stuff.

Either way, it's obvious I'm not welcome here so like I said before if other posters find I am ruining the board I will leave.

I'm not going to start a thread, but wanted to say thanks to postmaster and dare for letting me be a member here, it's a cool forum. Thanks and I hope to see some of you over at the NHL general board, although that place is a ghost town these days. Later.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't start that with comeds but he's been on my case for two or so weeks now. Frankly I'm tired of the message board drama, I admit I acted like a dick before, but it was childish and stupid on my part.

In the end it's just a sports forum but I don't appreciate being called many names, considering this place is supposed to be above that stuff.

Either way, it's obvious I'm not welcome here so like I said before if other posters find I am ruining the board I will leave.

I'm not going to start a thread, but wanted to say thanks to postmaster and dare for letting me be a member here, it's a cool forum. Thanks and I hope to see some of you over at the NHL general board, although that place is a ghost town these days. Later.

Fair enough, I've never heard you admit that you were the actual person acting "like a dick" before. You just came up with that excuse (about the brother or the cousin and stealing the lap top) at first and then I always saw you say something to the effect of "I've already explained myself".

I agree, he was a little harsh in his criticism, but I already stated that in my response.

You're more than welcome as far as I'm concerned, I just though you should own up to your past and take it on the chin (like you just did with the above post) instead of acting like nothing ever happened.

You should stay here and post here. The funny thing about respect and trust is though.....it takes a long time to build up, but only a minute to watch it collapse.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, guess you can't question why an innocent man is on a controversy list without being cussed out.

At least you finally said what you had to say instead of taking cheapshots at me in various threads. Well done.

Oh fuck you, show me one cheap shot I took at you. I pointed out how you were a hypocrite to condemn and put down what Elocomotive posted on the ESPN boards when you posted just as silly/trolllike stuff. If that's a cheap shot so be it. And recently you would still debate those that argue with the Pens trolls keeping their going on an on. And on all while condemning them.

And dont leave here on account of me, just because I admit I think you are an asshole and always have. I am sure people think the same of me, but I dont plan on leaving. I just think your last post was over the top stupid so I decided to be honest with my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fuck you, show me one cheap shot I took at you. I pointed out how you were a hypocrite to condemn and put down what Elocomotive posted on the ESPN boards when you posted just as silly/trolllike stuff. If that's a cheap shot so be it. And recently you would still debate those that argue with the Pens trolls keeping their going on an on. And on all while condemning them.

And dont leave here on account of me, just because I admit I think you are an asshole and always have. I am sure people think the same of me, but I dont plan on leaving. I just think your last post was over the top stupid so I decided to be honest with my thoughts.

You cheap shot artist. ;-)~

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if IPW is off shift, I'll have to post it for him

popcorn.gif

This was needed again. ;)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People, Can we keep in mind this is a message board and we are not always going to agree with each other. If we did it would be one boring place.

It's a forum for discussion and debate between adults.

A couple years ago I didn't like miami at all because of his post. I have seen a change in him over time. Someone mentioned it takes time to gain back respect and I agree 100%. That said people do deserve a second chance.

The old board as far as I'm concerned is in the past and if people from here want to post there so be it. What they post there now or in the past means nothing to me. Frankly, I could give a rats ass what's posted there.

Again, we are here for reasonable discussion and debate and will not always agree. Let's just do it as adults should without name calling and talking about things someone posted over there two years ago. Who cares !

Can we get back on topic now?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I messed up the board but not sorry about anything I posted. I didn't see many of the changes others did, and still don't.

Perhaps I should have taken the high road and ignore him but I didn't.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry if I messed up the board but not sorry about anything I posted. I didn't see many of the changes others did, and still don't.

Perhaps I should have taken the high road and ignore him but I didn't.

((((fistbump))))

I won't accept an apology from somebody who is merely expressing how they feel amongst their friends. T'was just one convo in a sea of many. It's all good.:cool:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I go into hiding for a while and look what happens.

I always was of the opinion everyone let up on the Ducks fan a bit easy...

Oh, and don't fuck with someone from Bodymore, Murderland.