• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Hated and Controversial Sports Figures

Dupster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bettis + refs certainly didn't hurt in many, many other games, especially his 1st SB. Nobody was beating Pittsburgh that day. Any big play by the opposition = phantom call and ball going back. Loss of down.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not going to argue a Super Bowl from 5 years ago, but bad calls went both ways. In the end, the better team did win the game

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is hard to tell, Tyson seemed to be a bully who couldnt take a punch. I dont think a psychiatrist could teach him that.

As for the HOF RB, Willie Parker will never be in the HOF and he was the starter for Bens 2nd SB win.

Bullies weren't that quick. He had a great defensive stance.
Mike quit learning. Just gave up on everybody. He had a TON to learn. A TON. Guys often look like they can't take a punch, when it is really a matter of throwing punches at the wrong times. Most of the times he was ever hurt was when he put himself out there, and anybody can get hurt doing that.

Dupster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not going to argue a Super Bowl from 5 years ago, but bad calls went both ways. In the end, the better team did win the game

I'm sure you won't mind me or anyone discounting any MVP/MOPs from 4 years ago as part of any "best player today" discussions, then.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
considering your user name, I'm surprised Craig Mctavish isn't front and center on your list.

Ulf Samuelsson tops Boston's most hated list. But yeah, forgot about Mac's driving skills. Good call. Amazed you knew about that.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Laff-A-Lympics counts as a sport.

dickdastardly.gif

Dupster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Please. Cooke will be a mere footnote in Boston hatred. Google "ulf samuelsson cam neely".

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm surprised to see Roethlisberger on the list. For all we know he was completely innocent and being accused by two women looking for money. He also never did any arrogant interviews or anything like T.O. Also surprising that LeBron made the list, just for doing the 1 hour special.

I think A-Rod, Manny Ramirez, or Plaxico Burress could have made the list.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It doesn't look to me like it's a ranked list, it's just a list.

If that is the case then I feel like an idiot for assuming. Steinbrenner through me off considering he is probably the most hated person in sports.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one hockey person makes the list. Is this a good thing or bad thing?

FOXNews.com - Most Hated and Controversial Sports Figures

George Steinbrenner
Bobby Knight
OJ Simpson
Ben Roethlisberger
Tonya Harding
Isiah Thomas
Pete Rose
LeBron James
Bill Belichick
Jerry Jones
Floyd Landis
Mike Tyson
Barry Bonds
Jose Canseco
John Rocker
Terrell Owens
Roger Clemens
Tiger Woods
Brett Favre
Michael Vick

This list seems wacky to me. Brett Favre?

LeBron James, Tiger Woods, and Brett Favre are in the top 10 of some Harrison poll of most popular athletes

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised to see Roethlisberger on the list. For all we know he was completely innocent and being accused by two women looking for money. He also never did any arrogant interviews or anything like T.O. Also surprising that LeBron made the list, just for doing the 1 hour special.

I think A-Rod, Manny Ramirez, or Plaxico Burress could have made the list.

If you are genuinely surprised he is on the list then you are very ignorant or quite stupid you fucking idiot. I'll go with stupid fucking idiot you Mad Dog Lite. Why dont you go condemn Maddogs post on ESPN but still argue with those that debate him to keep the threads going you jack ass. You're so fucking stupid you make him look smart.

Que the people who will respond to tell me to forget the first couple years you posted and state that you are much better now. You are an asshole and you always were an asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn, guess you can't question why an innocent man is on a controversy list without being cussed out.

At least you finally said what you had to say instead of taking cheapshots at me in various threads. Well done.

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tie Domi retired long ago, hence why there are no hockey names on the list.

Avery is too much of a priss to be hated

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, guess you can't question why an innocent man is on a controversy list without being cussed out.

At least you finally said what you had to say instead of taking cheapshots at me in various threads. Well done.

I'm not saying that Comeds should have said what he said in the manner in which he said it.....but come on man, you were a huge pain in the ass for a long time. I'm more than fine to let bygones be bygones with you, but your sorry excuse about your "brother stealing your lap top" or something to that effect leaves a lot to be desired. Especially when you still have some troll tendencies (see your and Comeds last battle). Don't get me wrong man, I think you've seen the light that being a troll is retarded and you've gotten better.....but still.....you play the "victim" really, really well.

EDIT: And besides, don't get mad at Comeds for taking "cheap shots".....his were blatant shots, not cheap shots.....and you ALWAYS would take "cheap shots" at dup. You're living in a glass house mansion.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
well if IPW is off shift, I'll have to post it for him

popcorn.gif