• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Boring Team?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who Is the Most Boring Team in the NFL?

"It has to be the Dolphins. I was trying to think of the last time Miami played in a big, important game that I was excited to watch, and I remembered that Matt Moore started their last playoff game. That was in January 2017, the team’s only postseason game since 2008. (They lost 30-12.) The entire Ryan Tannehill era has just been an extended run of mediocrity—low expectations and forgettable teams, without bottoming out enough to give us a great controversy or memorable disaster. Over the last decade or so, some teams have spent time as lovable losers (Bills), others have been flaming car wrecks we can’t look away from (Browns, Raiders), others tortured their fan base more regularly (Bengals) or in more creative ways (Vikings),
but no franchise has simply plodded along quite like the Dolphins."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God is this true. But it’s not tannys fault that’s for sure

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who Is the Most Boring Team in the NFL?

"It has to be the Dolphins. I was trying to think of the last time Miami played in a big, important game that I was excited to watch, and I remembered that Matt Moore started their last playoff game. That was in January 2017, the team’s only postseason game since 2008. (They lost 30-12.) The entire Ryan Tannehill era has just been an extended run of mediocrity—low expectations and forgettable teams, without bottoming out enough to give us a great controversy or memorable disaster. Over the last decade or so, some teams have spent time as lovable losers (Bills), others have been flaming car wrecks we can’t look away from (Browns, Raiders), others tortured their fan base more regularly (Bengals) or in more creative ways (Vikings),
but no franchise has simply plodded along quite like the Dolphins."
You must lead a boring life to even think about stuff like this. I recommend you go out and try to get laid instead of living in your parents basement bedroom. Take SP out maybe you guys would be great together... haha!

dade305cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey southie how was that for excitement? :lol:

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie, It sounds like sour grapes to me after a heartbreaking loss.

I'm thinking the Pats lose in KC for the AFC conference game. I could be wrong though because the Pats could lose in an earlier round of the playoffs.