• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most annoying fan base in SEC?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at morons that judge schools and a fanbase on what a couple of kids on a message board say.

Of course as a Walmart fan that has never actually been a part of the rivalry, I guess TexAgs is all you have to go by.

Nope, fans like you are. I've been to the game many times.....your fanbase speaks for itself, Texags is just one of the loudest mouthpieces you have.

Maybe you should just post somewhere else, since it's clear EVERYTHING affects you so personally, PROVING my point about you.

Can't get your panties out of a bunch, can you? LOL the only one here CRYING because someone thinks their fanbase is annoying, LMAO

Aggy being Aggy as usual

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really don't. They aren't ready for the level of homerism and complete delusion the Aggys bring to the table. Just ONE trip to Texags should do the trick.....

Oh trust me, I already do.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, fans like you are. I've been to the game many times.....your fanbase speaks for itself, Texags is just one of the loudest mouthpieces you have.

Maybe you should just post somewhere else, since it's clear EVERYTHING affects you so personally, PROVING my point about you.

Can't get your panties out of a bunch, can you? LOL the only one here CRYING because someone thinks their fanbase is annoying, LMAO

Aggy being Aggy as usual

How did you take what I said as crying? If anyone is crying, it's you. "oh boo hoo, the A&M fans are so mean and TexAgs guys are idiots. They have no idea what you are in for, I do because I've been to a couple of games". Pretty sure if anyone should be posting somewhere else, it's you. You are Disney quality, not SportsHoopla quality.

You are a small minded idiot. A&M is like any school or organization, they are going to have drunk idiots. As for TexAgs, when you actually need to be an A&M fan to post there, let me know. until then, it is just a message board where anyone can post anything. But feel free to keep basing your opinions of an entire fanbase on "texags". As I've said before, when I run in the Texas fans that actually went there and were part of the rivalry, they are courteous and pretty cool. Those that only experience it from the outside are the inbred trailer trash that get all caught up and butthurt like you.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh trust me, I already do.

Annnnnnnd another vote for Aggy......wait till Fordman cries about this one too.

Oh wait, you're not a Texas fan, nevermind. He'll probably just chant SEC! a few times

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you take what I said as crying? If anyone is crying, it's you. "oh boo hoo, the A&M fans are so mean and TexAgs guys are idiots. They have no idea what you are in for, I do because I've been to a couple of games". Pretty sure if anyone should be posting somewhere else, it's you. You are Disney quality, not SportsHoopla quality.

You are a small minded idiot. A&M is like any school or organization, they are going to have drunk idiots. As for TexAgs, when you actually need to be an A&M fan to post there, let me know. until then, it is just a message board where anyone can post anything. But feel free to keep basing your opinions of an entire fanbase on "texags". As I've said before, when I run in the Texas fans that actually went there and were part of the rivalry, they are courteous and pretty cool. Those that only experience it from the outside are the inbred trailer trash that get all caught up and butthurt like you.

LMAO, can you understand your own delusion yet???

This thread exists to ask who you think the most annoying fanbase is. I said Aggy.....AND YOU IMMEDIATELY CRIED ABOUT MY POST. Not ONE other fanbase mentioned in this thread reacted BUT YOU, LOLOLOLOL

LMAO, Aggy is Aggy

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, can you understand your own delusion yet???

This thread exists to ask who you think the most annoying fanbase is. I said Aggy.....AND YOU IMMEDIATELY CRIED ABOUT MY POST. Not ONE other fanbase mentioned in this thread reacted BUT YOU, LOLOLOLOL

LMAO, Aggy is Aggy

I asked why you are still so concerned with us? We are gone, let it go. I have no problems with anyone saying A&M is annoying, I was pointing out how stupid you are for saying A&M is because of a stupid message board.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annnnnnnd another vote for Aggy......wait till Fordman cries about this one too.

Oh wait, you're not a Texas fan, nevermind. He'll probably just chant SEC! a few times

I have had the worst personal experience with a dbag frat boy and his "gf" I still think she was a paid hooker. I still think the Aggies fan base will be annoying as hell based on their intelligence on the SEC rant.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked why you are still so concerned with us? We are gone, let it go. I have no problems with anyone saying A&M is annoying, I was pointing out how stupid you are for saying A&M is because of a stupid message board.

The message board did not form the basis of my opinion, YOU ARE RIGHT NOW THOUGH

The message board is just evidence......but please continue to cry about it. This is a board for opinions, and I offered mine......in your words, "let it go"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had the worst personal experience with a dbag frat boy and his "gf" I still think she was a paid hooker. I still think the Aggies fan base will be annoying as hell based on their intelligence on the SEC rant.

LOL

Aggie frat boy. That's a good one.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Aggie frat boy. That's a good one.

My apologies, I was referring to a Bama fan. Completely screwed up the post and didn't say it was a Bama fan.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies, I was referring to a Bama fan. Completely screwed up the post and didn't say it was a Bama fan.

That makes more sense. I was wondering what school you were talking about that has fraternities :)

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also HATE Bama Frat fags...they are extremely annoying and homo.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed tideguy. Had an obnoxious crew behind us at the 2008 game. The best part of the game was when LSU blocked the field goal and sent it to overtime, the 2 frat guys and 2 sorority chicks started to cry. I was so excited I forgot it was just overtime and we didn't win haha. So I was in their face yelling and talking smack because they were beyond annoying. By far my worst experience with opposing fans.

I hate the LSU ones just as much for the record. I have to add in the Bama frat dbag had a candy cane striped belt....

Last edited by a moderator:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed tideguy. Had an obnoxious crew behind us at the 2008 game. The best part of the game was when LSU blocked the field goal and sent it to overtime, the 2 frat guys and 2 sorority chicks started to cry. I was so excited I forgot it was just overtime and we didn't win haha. So I was in their face yelling and talking smack because they were beyond annoying. By far my worst experience with opposing fans.

I hate the LSU ones just as much for the record. I have to add in the Bama frat dbag had a candy cane striped belt....

Frat boys in general are douche bags...but i hate to admit it, the ones here are a little worse

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed my vote to Texas

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed my vote to Texas

I was thinking that... I forgot about how annoying they were after losing to bama in 09... Til somebody above reminded me...

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we switched to NCAA to include you