• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moss

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering what everyone thought of him this year?
And who would like to see him come back or who wants him gone?

I personally have liked moss game this year. He has been able to produce still with his role. I wouldn't mind him coming back on another year contract. Ginn is as good as gone and Williams injury is uncertain. I think we could bring him back, having that vet WR always helps as I think he has rubbed off on crabs and hopefully will Jenkins too.

What you guys think?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I personally have liked moss game this year. He has been able to produce still with his role. I wouldn't mind him coming back on another year contract. Ginn is as good as gone and Williams injury is uncertain. I think we could bring him back, having that vet WR always helps as I think he has rubbed off on crabs and hopefully will Jenkins too.

What you guys think?

I completely agree!

Moss as a role player in our offense has performed at or above those expectations. For the money he has provided a nice return on our investment and that just covers what he has brought to the field and doesn't take into account what he has brought to the locker room.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He's been a bargain for what he's provided on and off the field and as long as he doesn't have any issues with his role I see no reason to not bring him back next season.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could anyone not like what he has brought to the team this season? He still commands a safety to help over the top, he's bought in to the team concept and is run blocking, he stays out of the media, and has no doubt helped Crabs develop his mental game. With Kaep at the helm now, Moss knows Kaep can get the ball to any place on the field. Bring this guy back for sure. Even with a step slower, he's still the best WR deep threat on the team (haven't seen Jenkins enough).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you guys think?

I'm pleased with Moss' performance. he probably will contribute again in Seattle. I'd be fine with keeping him next year. As for Ginn, I wouldn't be surprised if he got cut before Sunday.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe Moss has had a hugely positive influence on Crabby Patty's development as a WR, which has paid huge dividends. While I am not sure if Moss would want to go through the hassles of offseason training in order to return to the team as a non starter, I would be quite happy if he returned, given his respectful demeanor during his tenure in SF.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tough call on Moss next season? are we still built to win now, or do we start to think 'young' at WR?

my first reaction was go young, but on the other hand..........win now.......hmmm

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected more from him, but he really hasn't been on the field enough to produce the kind of numbers i was looking for. He definitely seems to be a positive influence int he locker room and I am very pleased with that.

However, we must let Ginn walk next year and get AJ Jenkins more involved. I would really like us to get a guy like Justin Hunter and that doesn't seem as far fetched as it was a couple months ago. If we are unable to find a better option then i wouldn't mind bringing Moss back for one more year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IF we move on from Moss, we should go with a young WR. young meaning draft someone versus signing another vet, but young MIGHT be a 1 or 2 year guy?

Manningham and Crabtree are already the veteran presence. IF KW returns, he is also a veteran presence. Jenkins would be year 2 and no longer a rookie. inexperienced yes, but not a rookie looking at the playbook for the first time.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just so you know, Manningham is set to make like 5 million next season; I don't expect him to be back.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, Manningham is set to make like 5 million next season; I don't expect him to be back.

It depends on the cap situation. I don't see him being cut right now, but we still have a ways to go in the season. He needs to get back on the field first.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would vote to bring back Moss, if he so chooses. Crabtree is a given, KWill should return to form and even improve IMO. Now can Manningham stay healthy? If so he's worth the 5 mil, if not maybe they ask him to restructure - pay for play type - with the full 5 if he plays 14-16 games. Jenkins could get the opportunities, but none of these guys are the tall, leaping, speed guys like Moss. I'd hope we draft someone for that role, but if we Moss doesn't return, that role is vacant - and important in my book.