• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moreno signed

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Adam Schefter and other league sources - Moreno has agreed to a 1- year deal with the Fins

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins Beat writers are describing the signing of Moreno as a Low-risk, high-reward type signing.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you guys now....if he stays healthy, you probably got the steal of the offseason so far. I'm still dumbfounded Elway and Co. didn't feel he was worth keeping after the year he had.

He runs with a mean streak too, and is hella emotional and teammates feed off it.

Don't know what the hell Denver was thinking here.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you guys now....if he stays healthy, you probably got the steal of the offseason so far. I'm still dumbfounded Elway and Co. didn't feel he was worth keeping after the year he had.

He runs with a mean streak too, and is hella emotional and teammates feed off it.

Don't know what the hell Denver was thinking here.....

Classy post MrDoc,

I agree that this is a very good signing for the Fins. He will play like he has something to prove & could be our next Grimes that plays himself into a great long term contract. I'm thinking that the Broncos think M Ball runs the ball as well as K Moreno, however, Moreno catches the ball great & blocks for the QB well also.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't get past the fact the phins only had to offer up one year. Makes it crystal clear to me now that Elway never intended on bringing him back. When was the last time a 1000 yard, 50 catch, 10+ TD back signed for that cheap? LOL...probably never.

I hope he does well for you guys. I seem to be in the minority with the guys on our board, but it's no biggie. Alot of them are cool with rolling with Ball next year, and in all honesty, I did see good things from him at time. He got better as the year went on, so I'm just hoping he matures quickly and gets ready for 300+ carries. No more fumbles either. Dude had his share....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't get past the fact the phins only had to offer up one year. Makes it crystal clear to me now that Elway never intended on bringing him back. When was the last time a 1000 yard, 50 catch, 10+ TD back signed for that cheap? LOL...probably never.

I hope he does well for you guys. I seem to be in the minority with the guys on our board, but it's no biggie. Alot of them are cool with rolling with Ball next year, and in all honesty, I did see good things from him at time. He got better as the year went on, so I'm just hoping he matures quickly and gets ready for 300+ carries. No more fumbles either. Dude had his share....

Your team has a very good Oline & a balanced offense so I'm sure the Broncos will still be able to put points on the board with M Ball at RB. RE Moreno: I think RB's are undervalued these days in the NFL but the best teams have real good ones & it makes a big difference. Moreno was the primary back on a Super bowl team yet he was overlooked by a lot of teams not just the Broncos. He'll be an easy guy to root for. I rooted for the Broncos when they played the Pats & also vs Seattle. Good luck to your team next year (except against the Fins)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly how I felt about him and I'm glad that the Fins were able to sign a vet who can help out in some of their weak areas. I'm guessing that his injuries of the past scared some teams away but for one year it's worth the risk. I really do hope that he does well and they can let the other young guys win their playing time. I'm pumped!