• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More trivia

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a character but dude could fucking slug haha.
Really got robbed of the 1995 MVP as he had a much better season than I guess a more likeable Mo Vaughn? Should also be in HOF. Good comparison would be Puckett as he didn't have the numbers with career cut short to injuries.

Something I liked about Belle was he pretty much made no secret he was going for the most money when he left here and that's what he got. None of the "this is where I want to be..I love it here....have to rip shirt off my back to leave (Thome)", etc.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really got robbed of the 1995 MVP as he had a much better season than I guess a more likeable Mo Vaughn? Should also be in HOF. Good comparison would be Puckett as he didn't have the numbers with career cut short to injuries.

Something I liked about Belle was he pretty much made no secret he was going for the most money when he left here and that's what he got. None of the "this is where I want to be..I love it here....have to rip shirt off my back to leave (Thome)", etc.
Oh shit! Belle isn’t in the Hall? I thought he was. He should be in my eyes.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belle was the only player ever to hit 50 homeruns and 50 doubles in the same season.