• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More O-Line for this draft?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna eat crow Oldlion? Or do you lack the courage?

Eat crow for what? Did you not see my reply ? I was the first one to address your to completely off topic post. Also, I have never said anything about Suh personally either. Ever.

And as I recall, you were nowhere to be found when everyone on this site was bashing Suh for his latest stomp on Rodgers. I was one of the few who defended him. Even most of the Lions fans were not backing him. So spare me the speech.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions host offensive lineman Cedric Ogbuehi

Tore ACL. Now expected to drop out of first round due to injury, but would he first rounder if not for the torn ACL (currently in rehab).

Basically the Oline version of Broyles.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply don't give enough of a shit about Suh anymore to care what his charities are or where his charitable rank is. I'm not acting like a jaded ex-lover that is continuing to ride his nuts. I'll notice his play from afar, and that's about it.

I find it very comical that people are so obsessed with who rates what post with what rating. In fact, I may start rating more just to watch the blood pressure rise. Maybe we should start focusing on football and not some post's rating? ;)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply don't give enough of a shit about Suh anymore to care what his charities are or where his charitable rank is. I'm not acting like a jaded ex-lover that is continuing to ride his nuts. I'll notice his play from afar, and that's about it.

Yep. You only put your lips around the guys Mayhew brings in. Soon as a player wants out of this downriver dumpster fire, you talk your shit.

And stop lying. You don't watch other teams. You don't watch college ball. You're a Lions slappy. Always will be. Not even a real football fan.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've known about Suh being a perennial charitable Godsend for years. I thought all Lions fans knew that. Shit is gonna get real old if I have to support every statement with a multitude of links just because the regulars doubt me.

God forbid you assume I know what I'm talking about instead of constantly challenging me.

It should have seemed pretty obvious that they didn't and if you were sitting on that second article I have no idea why in the world you wouldn't have posted it much earlier when the first question was raised.

How many times are links ask for on this board? Statements are challenged constantly on a message board, don't pretend you haven't done the same thing. You don't want yours to be questioned and would rather be the exception to the rule so that "shit doesn't have to get real" then expect everyone to simply ignore them.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm going to challenge every single person on here who makes a blanket statement that we are to take simply off of their word or a single article from 2011. I'll make sure to simply not do that with yours by ignoring them and assuming they are in fact wrong if its so upsetting to you.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A blanket statement is speaking for everyone "all Lions posters are idiots".

Repeating a well known (at least outside this board) fact about Suh and his charitable donations is just that, stating an easily verifiable fact. Like telling you the sky is blue.

Don't believe my dumb ass? Do your own research. Look up. :-)

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find it very comical that people are so obsessed with who rates what post with what rating. In fact, I may start rating more just to watch the blood pressure rise. Maybe we should start focusing on football and not some post's rating? ;)

I'm going to rate this post a pile of shit. Lol

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want O-line at 10. I wanted defense(Dix). A lineman sure would be nice to have right about now.

Defense would have been fine for me as well. The only positions I was vehemently against were offensive skill positions and special teams, didnt want a Lb or interior offensive linemen either but wouldnt have been as crushed if they drafted one. This year im fine with any position except ball catchers (we save that for smitty) ball tossers (reserved for you my man) ball carriers and special teams.