• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's official bitch about the Warriors thread (2018-19)

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t even argued with you about rebounding. I said defense. Cousins isn’t known for his defense yet you want him to be. Please feel free to quote where I said Cousins doesn’t need to rebound.

Your point said his role woth the team needs to be a defender. He’s not know for his defense in the past yet you expect him to just become one because thats what the team needs? That’s what you said. Again quote me where I said Cousins doesn’t need to rebound.

Oh and btw, rebounding isn’t defense in case you weren’t aware.
Post # 392 you claim the Warriors don't need a rebounder and cite some nonsensical statistices to try and support your claim.
The second bolded is either just ignorance or lying, not sure which. I clearly say in posts 369, 391 and 393 among others that Cousins' role should be rebounding and that he is not meeting the standard in my opinion.

Anything else you want me to show you where you are wrong?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post # 392 you claim the Warriors don't need a rebounder and cite some nonsensical statistices to try and support your claim.
The second bolded is either just ignorance or lying, not sure which. I clearly say in posts 369, 391 and 393 among others that Cousins' role should be rebounding and that he is not meeting the standard in my opinion.

Anything else you want me to show you where you are wrong?

LOL.

The rebounding actually supports the argument that he's been helping the team. Why don't you take time to actually read the post instead of just jerking off to the thought of being right.

You not being able to distinguish the difference between interior defender and rebounder is hilarious, but also typical. Here's what else I wrote about Cousins in this thread:

As for his defense, Cousin's career block per game numbers is 1.2, which is not great for a guy his size. It's never been his strong suit, blocking shots, but taking up space in the paint, funneling guys properly and rebounding on the defensive glass will be all he needs to do to help this team defensively.

There's a clear distinction between interior defender and rebounder. He's always been a good rebounder, and I expect that to pick up more as he gets in better shape and starts to log more consistent minutes. It's also why I pointed out earlier:

His advanced stats have him at a 103 defensive rating which is really good. His rebound rate per 100 possessions is 11.0 which is slightly down from his career average of 12.6.

If you could get your head out of your ass, you'd see that I'm not even arguing with you about him needing to rebound. I'm saying he's impacted the rebounding already and will likely get better once his conditioning gets better. Then you always go off on some tangent about his defense, yet you try to call me out for rebounding. You still haven't pointed out where I said he doesn't need to be a rebounder. Here's why you can't. BECAUSE I NEVER SAID IT.

LOL. I'm done.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

The rebounding actually supports the argument that he's been helping the team. Why don't you take time to actually read the post instead of just jerking off to the thought of being right.

You not being able to distinguish the difference between interior defender and rebounder is hilarious, but also typical. Here's what else I wrote about Cousins in this thread:

There's a clear distinction between interior defender and rebounder. He's always been a good rebounder, and I expect that to pick up more as he gets in better shape and starts to log more consistent minutes. It's also why I pointed out earlier:

If you could get your head out of your ass, you'd see that I'm not even arguing with you about him needing to rebound. I'm saying he's impacted the rebounding already and will likely get better once his conditioning gets better. Then you always go off on some tangent about his defense, yet you try to call me out for rebounding. You still haven't pointed out where I said he doesn't need to be a rebounder. Here's why you can't. BECAUSE I NEVER SAID IT.

LOL. I'm done.
Cracks me up to wait and see what innovative ways you come up with to justify some of your comments when you've got tangled up in your bullshit and called on it.. You are so slippery when caught in some bullshit but I'll give you credit for trying.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracks me up to wait and see what innovative ways you come up with to justify some of your comments when you've got tangled up in your bullshit and called on it.. You are so slippery when caught in some bullshit but I'll give you credit for trying.

Quote me. See where that gets you.

Don't be mad just because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. All my positions are firm. Go back to predicting the Rockets are better than the Warriors. That suits you better.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That flagrant call was horseshit.

Did you also see on consecutive plays where Steph drew a defender in the air and shot the ball and when fouled they called it a "non shooting foul". Then the very next play the same thing happens to Dame and they give him two freethrows. Yesterday's officiating was as bad as I've ever seen.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban I only engage you because it was quite entertaining to me at the time. But now you're starting to bore me. You literally have a thread to contain all of your stupid takes. Did you ever consider that no one else around here has one of those?

But I'm the one who doesn't know shit about shit? LOL. Have a lovely day.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote me. See where that gets you.

Don't be mad just because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. All my positions are firm. Go back to predicting the Rockets are better than the Warriors. That suits you better.
You are a tiresome little fellow.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban I only engage you because it was quite entertaining to me at the time. But now you're starting to bore me. You literally have a thread to contain all of your stupid takes. Did you ever consider that no one else around here has one of those?

But I'm the one who doesn't know shit about shit? LOL. Have a lovely day.
The feeling is mutual, believe me. I notice you sure are here a lot, huh

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you also see on consecutive plays where Steph drew a defender in the air and shot the ball and when fouled they called it a "non shooting foul". Then the very next play the same thing happens to Dame and they give him two freethrows. Yesterday's officiating was as bad as I've ever seen.

Tbh, Blazers were already in the bonus when that foul occurred.

Yes, they ruled it in the act of shooting, but it would have been the same result.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' Cousins standing outside the three point circle hoping someone will let him jack up a 3 instead of playing inside. What a waste of a player.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 minutes and and these clowns are down 10 to nothing with 6 turnovers.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' Cousins standing outside the three point circle hoping someone will let him jack up a 3 instead of playing inside. What a waste of a player.

You do realize that If Cousins did continually post up like you want him to, it would clog the lane and take away driving opportunities for everyone else on the team.

A driving lay up for Steph, KD or Klay is a much better shot than a bppgie post up. And Boogie is a good enough shooter that the other teams' big has to account for him and it pulls him away from the paint.

Boogie playing outside is all about spacing, not just about him waiting to jack 3s like you claim.

But, if you understood modern basketball, you would know this.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that If Cousins did continually post up like you want him to, it would clog the lane and take away driving opportunities for everyone else on the team.

A driving lay up for Steph, KD or Klay is a much better shot than a bppgie post up. And Boogie is a good enough shooter that the other teams' big has to account for him and it pulls him away from the paint.

Boogie playing outside is all about spacing, not just about him waiting to jack 3s like you claim.

Yep.

Used to be that the game was played from the inside out.

Now, with the switch to more of a perimeter based game it's played more from the outside in. Even then, the outside in is often a guy driving from the perimeter into the paint.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I guess you didn't notice Cousins wide open beyond the 3-point line? They didn't send anyone out there; especially their Center.
I'll tell you what, this Rockets team owns the Warriors. If the Dubs want to get to the finals they better hope someone else knocks off Houston.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess you didn't notice Cousins wide open beyond the 3-point line? They didn't send anyone out there; especially their Center.
I'll tell you what, this Rockets team owns the Warriors. If the Dubs want to get to the finals they better hope someone else knocks off Houston.

How many times are you going to repeat the same mistakes over and over again?

Are you incapable of learning?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times are you going to repeat the same mistakes over and over again?

Are you incapable of learning?
They lost every game to the Rockets this year and not one of those games did Hardin and Paul play together. They also would have lost last year had Paul not got hurt.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost every game to the Rockets this year and not one of those games did Hardin and Paul play together. They also would have lost last year had Paul not got hurt.

Say it with me:

"Regular season doesn't matter"

Eventually you might get it, but I won't hold my breath. You are forever overreacting to stuff that doesn't matter. Houston will not beat the Warriors in a series.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say it with me:

"Regular season doesn't matter"

Eventually you might get it, but I won't hold my breath. You are forever overreacting to stuff that doesn't matter. Houston will not beat the Warriors in a series.
Agreed as long as someone else knocks the Rockets off