• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's official bitch about the Warriors thread (2018-19)

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) His name is Hassan
2) He played for Marshall
3) When did he win a national championship?
4) LOLLZ
You asked who Jerome Whitehead was and I told you. Try to keep up.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked who Jerome Whitehead was and I told you. Try to keep up.

You failed so many times it's ridiculous.

You went from Hassan Whiteside, to Jerome Whiteside, then to Jerome Whitehead.

LOL. You're the ultimate fail. Can't even get a comeback right because you messed up the names YET AGAIN.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You failed so many times it's ridiculous.

You went from Hassan Whiteside, to Jerome Whiteside, then to Jerome Whitehead.

LOL. You're the ultimate fail. Can't even get a comeback right because you messed up the names YET AGAIN.
You're beginning to sound silly again. Put away the bottle.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montfail is another closet racist. Doesn't know the name of a guy so he automatically assumes the default name of a African American male would be Jerome. I blame @trojanfan12 for not banning him.

Also, your team won 3 out of the last 4 NBA titles and will likely win another one coming up. What is he complaining about now?
Closet? Uh, this dude is quite out and proud

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear evidence that Boogie is doing his job on defense...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montfail is another closet racist. Doesn't know the name of a guy so he automatically assumes the default name of a African American male would be Jerome. I blame @trojanfan12 for not banning him.

Also, your team won 3 out of the last 4 NBA titles and will likely win another one coming up. What is he complaining about now?
Bitch, please! Stop your drivel. You've said a lot of silly things in your time here but this "Jerome" nonsense clearly takes the prize for most stupid.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is needed for his interior scoring, his passing and his outside shooting. If you actually knew how he played, you'd see he averaged over 5 assists a game with New Orleans. You don't think a big as a play maker is valuable to the Warriors system. You don't think with the way the Warriors play having another 3 point shooter is valuable.

Also yes the Warriors do actually need another 3 point shooter. Go check out their league average in takes and makes, and do a deeper dive into actual bench production and 3 point shooting. You're embarrassing yourself again because you clearly don't watch the team or know anything about them for as much as you bitch about them.

LOL, your level of denial with respects to your "basketball knowledge" is overwhelming. I mean I didn't even know who Jerome Whiteside was. Good call.
What??? This is a team that has Durant, Curry and Thompson. The absolute last thing they need is another "outside shooter" That may be what he does but the fact remains that that is not what this team needs from him. They need a rebounder, especially on the defensive glass, and inside defender.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What??? This is a team that has Durant, Curry and Thompson. The absolute last thing they need is another "outside shooter" That may be what he does but the fact remains that that is not what this team needs from him. They need a rebounder, especially on the defensive glass, and inside defender.

I mean I don't think you're actually this stupid, but what do I know. I guess I'll just point out some figures for you here:

1) Last year the Warriors were 14th overall in 3 point attempts in the NBA out of 30 teams.
2) Last year the Warriors were 23rd in bench scoring and 30th (dead last) in 3 point makes per game for their bench.
3) Cousins has been primary used with the bench unit to provide scoring. You figure out why.
4) Warriors are currently 8th overall in the NBA in rebounds per game.
5) Last year the Warriors were 12th overall in the NBA in rebounds per game.
6) Warriors are currently 1st in the NBA in blocks per game.
7) Warriors were also 1st in the NBA in blocks per game last year.

So the above points out that

1) Yes the Warriors did in fact need another outside shooter.
2) This team is actually better than last year in rebounds per game.
3) The Warriors interior defense is still thriving considering they lead the NBA once again blocks per game.

But please tell me more about how you know what this team needs. LOL.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I don't think you're actually this stupid, but what do I know. I guess I'll just point out some figures for you here:

1) Last year the Warriors were 14th overall in 3 point attempts in the NBA out of 30 teams.
2) Last year the Warriors were 23rd in bench scoring and 30th (dead last) in 3 point makes per game for their bench.
3) Cousins has been primary used with the bench unit to provide scoring. You figure out why.

3) The Warriors interior defense is still thriving considering they lead the NBA once again blocks per game.

First of all, Cousins is a starter so let's debunk your original nonsense right off the bat. Second the Warriors lived and died with the 3 last year and were very, very effective in that regard. Perhaps yu didn't watch the playoffs last year. The Warriors give up way too many offensive rebounds and second and third shot attempts. That's why you see see them struggle so much against teams like OKC and Miami. They get out-muscled down low.
And the fact remains that they are the best and most dangerous 3-point scoring team in the league. They don't need Cousins for that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch, please! Stop your drivel. You've said a lot of silly things in your time here but this "Jerome" nonsense clearly takes the prize for most stupid.

You can't even get our starting center's name right when it's something you could easily Google, yet I'm stupid. Whatever you say, dopey.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, Cousins is a starter so let's debunk your original nonsense right off the bat. Second the Warriors lived and died with the 3 last year and were very, very effective in that regard. Perhaps yu didn't watch the playoffs last year. The Warriors give up way too many offensive rebounds and second and third shot attempts. That's why you see see them struggle so much against teams like OKC and Miami. They get out-muscled down low.
And the fact remains that they are the best and most dangerous 3-point scoring team in the league. They don't need Cousins for that.

Yawn. Why don't you actually support your theories with numbers or actual facts. All of your points are seriously just conjecture.

I supported my premises, but you dismissed it because you can't or won't understand context.

So I'm just gonna leave it alone because clearly you want to keep living in that bubble. Do you.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even get our starting center's name right when it's something you could easily Google, yet I'm stupid. Whatever you say, dopey.
What does the name "Jerome" have to do with being a *****? That is the dumbest thing you've ever said

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. Why don't you actually support your theories with numbers or actual facts. All of your points are seriously just conjecture.

I supported my premises, but you dismissed it because you can't or won't understand context.

So I'm just gonna leave it alone because clearly you want to keep living in that bubble. Do you.
I'm a firm believer in the accuracy of the saying that "There are lies, damn lies and statistics". Your statistics don't meet the eye test. You can make statistics tell you anything you want them to tell you.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This report from Last night's game proves my point once again:

""Though the Warriors did a reasonably good job of rebounding early, grabbing 12 to Utah’s 14, they fell off dramatically as the game went on. In the second and third quarters, the Warriors were outrebounded 24-13. They snagged a total of five – five! – in the third quarter, practically throwing open the door to defeat.""

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This report from Last night's game proves my point once again:

""Though the Warriors did a reasonably good job of rebounding early, grabbing 12 to Utah’s 14, they fell off dramatically as the game went on. In the second and third quarters, the Warriors were outrebounded 24-13. They snagged a total of five – five! – in the third quarter, practically throwing open the door to defeat.""

I haven’t even argued with you about rebounding. I said defense. Cousins isn’t known for his defense yet you want him to be. Please feel free to quote where I said Cousins doesn’t need to rebound.

Your point said his role woth the team needs to be a defender. He’s not know for his defense in the past yet you expect him to just become one because thats what the team needs? That’s what you said. Again quote me where I said Cousins doesn’t need to rebound.

Oh and btw, rebounding isn’t defense in case you weren’t aware.