• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good win after a poor start. getting a little better. Only 4 losses and two were to the best two teams in the NBA.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lazy, soft Warriors thought they could loaf their way to an easy win but as usual they got exposed for being the gutless losers they are. I don't care if Curry and Durant didn't play, they panicked and lost, per usual. They got killed on the glass again (36 to 36) and turned the ball over way too much (13 to 14).

These bums have no chance of winning anything this year. I'm a proven master of this game and you can take that to the bank.

(you're welcome Montalban, saved you the trouble)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lazy, soft Warriors thought they could loaf their way to an easy win but as usual they got exposed for being the gutless losers they are. I don't care if Curry and Durant didn't play, they panicked and lost, per usual. They got killed on the glass again (36 to 36) and turned the ball over way too much (13 to 14).

These bums have no chance of winning anything this year. I'm a proven master of this game and you can take that to the bank.

(you're welcome Montalban, saved you the trouble)

This is funny.

Seriously though, I don't get why Bell is being used as a strict backup for Draymond. He is absolutely dynamic. The Warriors need to find ways to play those two together, because Pachulia isn't that good and McGee just doesn't seem as focused as he was last year. I think the Dubs could stretch Bell for 20 minutes or so and limit court time for Pachulia.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A loss to the Kings! LOL! How embarrassing. There is something inherently wrong with this team. Its not fun to watch lazy professional athletes especially when they play so stupidly.
You would think that without your two top scorers there would be an emphasis on protecting the ball and not trying trying crazy passes; nope. The Warriors tried to play the same old way and got whipped by a really sorry team. Its either extreme arrogance, they don't give a fuck or they are just stupid. Probably a combination of all three.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny.

Seriously though, I don't get why Bell is being used as a strict backup for Draymond. He is absolutely dynamic. The Warriors need to find ways to play those two together, because Pachulia isn't that good and McGee just doesn't seem as focused as he was last year. I think the Dubs could stretch Bell for 20 minutes or so and limit court time for Pachulia.
And at least Bell gives effort.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A loss to the Kings! LOL! How embarrassing. There is something inherently wrong with this team. Its not fun to watch lazy professional athletes especially when they play so stupidly.
You would think that without your two top scorers there would be an emphasis on protecting the ball and not trying trying crazy passes; nope. The Warriors tried to play the same old way and got whipped by a really sorry team. Its either extreme arrogance, they don't give a fuck or they are just stupid. Probably a combination of all three.

Yeah agree about 80% here. The offense totally changes without your two best players because Klay cannot carry the team offensively. I was pleased about the game McCaw had though, but in the end it wasn't enough.

I actually wasn't as upset about the offense, as much as I was about the defense. I thought overall they played pretty lax on that end of the court and that killed them in the end. If you're missing you're two best players there is going to be a noticeable drop off on offense. That's realistic. But there's not excuse for not at least stepping it up on defense. There's no way they should have given up 110 to the Kings at home.

Reactions: LAD

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah agree about 80% here. The offense totally changes without your two best players because Klay cannot carry the team offensively. I was pleased about the game McCaw had though, but in the end it wasn't enough.

I actually wasn't as upset about the offense, as much as I was about the defense. I thought overall they played pretty lax on that end of the court and that killed them in the end. If you're missing you're two best players there is going to be a noticeable drop off on offense. That's realistic. But there's not excuse for not at least stepping it up on defense. There's no way they should have given up 110 to the Kings at home.
The defense has been a problem for most of the year and defense is usually where lack of effort shows up. I agree about McCaw, he looked pretty good. I'd like to see Bell get some more time as well.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny.

Kerr is maddening that way some times. He wants to play guys to keep them invested in games and wants them to be rewarded for their hard work in practice. That's why to some degree he's given Looney much more run recently than Bell. Looney though has been really good for the most part in his minutes, but Bell deserves them equally. The problem is the Warriors glut comes at the 4-5 spot on the team. KD and Casspi both play some 4. Green plays 4 and 5. Then you have Pachulia, West, McGee, Looney and Bell. There's only so many minutes to go around and at some point you're going to need each of those guys for some games. I get why Kerr does it, but I also think you should put Bell out there more for experience, especially if he could potentially be a rotation guy in the playoffs. (Unlike McCaw that non-rotation player, bum.)

McCaw just had a great game and it wouldn't be a surprise at all to see him as a DNP-CD next game.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about playing Bell with Green. Bell needs to be in there with either Curry or Draymond so he can be fully utilized at least on offense.

The best bigs right now on the team are actually West, Bell and Looney. Pachulia has had some really good games, but he's inconsistent and can't make a layup for some reason. McGee has regressed too. Bell should be the backup 5 instead of Javale, who I believe should actually be removed from the rotation.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny.

Yes, thank you!!!

I think Caspi would fit better in the starting line up than Pachulia. Pachulia can't jump, can't catch a pass to save his life, can't move his feet quick enough to get a layup or dunk. He's always out positioned for boards. I mean come on!

I also think Bell has been FANTASTIC!! I think Kerr needs to find ways to get him more involved - draw up a few plays for him too.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, thank you!!!

I think Caspi would fit better in the starting line up than Pachulia. Pachulia can't jump, can't catch a pass to save his life, can't move his feet quick enough to get a layup or dunk. He's always out positioned for boards. I mean come on!

I also think Bell has been FANTASTIC!! I think Kerr needs to find ways to get him more involved - draw up a few plays for him too.

Pachulia is really just a necessary tool so that KD, Draymond, etc. don't have to take unnecessary punishment during the regular season. It's the reason I also said the Cavs were making a huge mistake by playing Love at the 5 to start the season instead of Tristan. While he's better there when they absolutely need to go to that lineup and possibly in the playoffs, it doesn't make sense in the regular season. Even if it wasn't Pachulia, I would definitely want McGee, Looney, or Bell to get those minutes at the 5 instead of Casspi. Because again it puts unnecessary duress on both KD and Durant to guard bigger bodies for more minutes.

Bell I think has shown that he's a more than capable player and a guy deserving of minutes. My only contention is that he's still very much in puppy mode. He's not really disciplined yet on defense. The other game against the Bulls, he had a couple blocks but ran out on a three point shooter. The guy just gave a simple pump fake and Bell went flying over him and landed on top of him instead of doing a solid close out. Things like that will have to be learned.

I'm wholeheartedly agree with you on Pachulia who's been frustrating, but at this point he's a necessary cog. I'm fine with him getting his 12 minutes a game to start both halves. But IMO, I think Javale should be cut out of the 2nd string role and that be given to Bell. So you have Pachulia to start 1st, Bell 2nd string, West starts the 2nd quarter and either Bell or Looney get those last minutes in the 2nd quarter. Second half would be a bit different as you would probably go small if need be the second half of the 4th quarter with the Death Lineup.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pachulia is really just a necessary tool so that KD, Draymond, etc. don't have to take unnecessary punishment during the regular season. It's the reason I also said the Cavs were making a huge mistake by playing Love at the 5 to start the season instead of Tristan. While he's better there when they absolutely need to go to that lineup and possibly in the playoffs, it doesn't make sense in the regular season. Even if it wasn't Pachulia, I would definitely want McGee, Looney, or Bell to get those minutes at the 5 instead of Casspi. Because again it puts unnecessary duress on both KD and Durant to guard bigger bodies for more minutes.

Bell I think has shown that he's a more than capable player and a guy deserving of minutes. My only contention is that he's still very much in puppy mode. He's not really disciplined yet on defense. The other game against the Bulls, he had a couple blocks but ran out on a three point shooter. The guy just gave a simple pump fake and Bell went flying over him and landed on top of him instead of doing a solid close out. Things like that will have to be learned.

I'm wholeheartedly agree with you on Pachulia who's been frustrating, but at this point he's a necessary cog. I'm fine with him getting his 12 minutes a game to start both halves. But IMO, I think Javale should be cut out of the 2nd string role and that be given to Bell. So you have Pachulia to start 1st, Bell 2nd string, West starts the 2nd quarter and either Bell or Looney get those last minutes in the 2nd quarter. Second half would be a bit different as you would probably go small if need be the second half of the 4th quarter with the Death Lineup.
I think the only way Bell will get polished is if he's playing more - especially in crunch time. I think Pachulia makes too many mistakes & causes more work than he does help. With the improvements that Looney has made I say shake things up & try him in Pachulia's role. Lets see what happens.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only way Bell will get polished is if he's playing more - especially in crunch time. I think Pachulia makes too many mistakes & causes more work than he does help. With the improvements that Looney has made I say shake things up & try him in Pachulia's role. Lets see what happens.

I actually wouldn't mind Looney in there with the first unit either. Both Pachulia and McGee could be on the way out next year, especially if Damian Jones shows any sort of progress. This season I think will end up being mostly played out by the hot hand. Next year though I think we'll see a major shakeup in the front court.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LAD

Kerr, Warriors about to take the training wheels off Jordan Bell

Looks like Bell will be getting more playing time soon. Also Kerr indicated what I thought before and was holding off on playing him too much so he can learn. The biggest thing I think he'll need to learn is discipline on defense. Offensively I think he already knows his strengths and is currently playing to them.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team just plays no defense. That last play while all the Warriors were jawing at the refs about the travelling call on Durant, the Lakers get a dunk while the Warriors stand around.

The team can't get any continuity of play. They get a good 1st quarter and give away the entire lead in the 2nd quarter. This is almost unwatchable

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Thompson shoots an air ball. Lakers just dominating the quarter. Pathetic effort

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got smoked by 14 in the 2nd quarter. Just an embarrasing display of laziness and lack of effort.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic letting a clown like Lonzo Ball eat them alive. Team just not focused.