• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday night will be tough to watch

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how the St. Louis Cardinals will be down the block at Busch Stadium with a packed house and our Rams will be playing the best team in football with lets say six people in the Edward Jones Dome, I am not so sure it will be worth watching. I will prolly get stared hitting the hard stuff right after work so the pain of another dreadful performance won't hurt as much as it did last Sunday. :suds:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well unless your a Seahawks fan Im sure they will be watching.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...I think this one will get real ugly, real early...I don't think the Rams had a chance with Bradford, I think Clemens will struggle big time and get battered half to death for his trouble...Wish I could find a scintilla of a reason to think otherwise, but I just can't find it...Asshole that he is, Pete the cheat will probably not call off the dogs until the Rams are thoughly humiliated...48-10 is my guess...Haven't sseen the line, but i would think the Rams should be 12-15 point dogs...

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checked the odds..11 to 11 1/2...Sorry to say, I think the Albatross are a lock to cover...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am not sure what criteria you are using TEB, but the Chiefs may have something to say about being the best football team. Presently, the Chiefs are the only undefeated team in the NFL.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I haven't seen the Chiefs win on the road as much as the 'Hawks have. Jaguars, Eagles and Titans aren't nothing to rah about. Until they beat Denver here in the Mile High City on 11/1, Seattle has my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will watch the game versus the Cards-Red Sox game and I agree it WILL be ugly early and often. Carroll will put no doubt in this one. My main reason for watching is for my own reasons though, in my pay fantasy league where I am 4-3:doh: I am playing a guy that is 7-0. He has Wilson going for him on Monday, I have Lynch, Stacy and Harvin if he plays, that would glue me to the tube.:nod:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will watch the game versus the Cards-Red Sox game and I agree it WILL be ugly early and often. Carroll will put no doubt in this one. My main reason for watching is for my own reasons though, in my pay fantasy league where I am 4-3:doh: I am playing a guy that is 7-0. He has Wilson going for him on Monday, I have Lynch, Stacy and Harvin if he plays, that would glue me to the tube.:nod:

You really should re-think Stacy. I have him as well and have decided to sit him against Seattle.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Banned about Stacy and if Harvin is sound, I will start him even if he only gets 10 touches. I have Jones for the Bengals that I could still use as my flex versus Stacy but I like the way he runs. The only problem with Stacy is not the running it is if the Rams get behind quickly and by a lot, they will throw 50 times and that takes him away. I think he will run well against the Seahawks but for how long is the problem.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I expect Russell Wilson and company to make this look like a clinic, I do hope you guys at least make a game of it and keep within reasonable striking distance (14 points or so) throughout the game.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I expect Russell Wilson and company to make this look like a clinic, I do hope you guys at least make a game of it and keep within reasonable striking distance (14 points or so) throughout the game.

Wilson has been sacked 20 times already this year, Im hoping our boys up front can add to that total big time.
I'm more concerned with Lynch maybe running for 200 yards on us!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sacks.... :gaah:

i only like them if they result in a turnover or a touchdown, other wise its just all pixy dust..

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is QB Clemons ready? at all?
Losing Bradford is huge.
Seattle struggles a bit against the tiny WR, (Austin), but now will Austin even get looks?
BTW, StL has other small WR's, I hope they don't hurt us.

Go Hawks. Hawks ROLL> 20+

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams Will Probably Win

How do the Rams screw up a good position in the draft? Win! I can see the Rams coming out after last week and taking out all there anger and frustration out on Seattle. I would expect to see the players playing like "Thugs" as those @ss-holes from Carolina were saying about the Ram players. JMO

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Rams coming out inspired for this one. Then after they get punched in the mouth and take 145 penalties in the first quarter it's all down hill from there.....with Clemens and Shottenheimer teamed up together......71-2 final score. The 2? Wilson is laughing so hard at our ineptitude that he inadvertently steps out of the endzone while doubled up in laughter.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully I will not be watching this game sober..

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that all the fans in St. Louis will be watching the World Series, just proves that St. Louis does not deserve to have a NFL Team. The stadium is never full. I know the RAMS haven't been the greatest team, but if you got a team support them.

Can't wait for the RAMS to come back to LA this way I can drive to see them.

After the way the Cards played last night it could be a SWEEP for the Sox.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how the St. Louis Cardinals will be down the block at Busch Stadium with a packed house and our Rams will be playing the best team in football with lets say six people in the Edward Jones Dome, I am not so sure it will be worth watching. I will prolly get stared hitting the hard stuff right after work so the pain of another dreadful performance won't hurt as much as it did last Sunday. :suds:

I just hope the Cards are still playing Monday. After watching their performance last night I'm not so sure.:lol:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that all the fans in St. Louis will be watching the World Series, just proves that St. Louis does not deserve to have a NFL Team. The stadium is never full. I know the RAMS haven't been the greatest team, but if you got a team support them.

Can't wait for the RAMS to come back to LA this way I can drive to see them.

After the way the Cards played last night it could be a SWEEP for the Sox.

You mean like how LA "supported" the Rams during the Dickerson years. They had arguably the best player in the game and won at least 9 games or more 4 times is 5 years yet only averaged 54,162 per game in the 2nd largest market in the country. A city about 5 times the size of St. Louis averaged the 15th best attendance in the league in that time frame. We don't need to be lectured about supporting our team beacuse they didn't get the greatest support in LA either even when they were winning.

If it's a choise between a World Series game or a mid-season football game to watch a bad team. Any sports fan in their right mind is going to choose the World Series game.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like how LA "supported" the Rams during the Dickerson years. They had arguably the best player in the game and won at least 9 games or more 4 times is 5 years yet only averaged 54,162 per game in the 2nd largest market in the country. A city about 5 times the size of St. Louis averaged the 15th best attendance in the league in that time frame. We don't need to be lectured about supporting our team beacuse they didn't get the greatest support in LA either even when they were winning.

If it's a choise between a World Series game or a mid-season football game to watch a bad team. Any sports fan in their right mind is going to choose the World Series game.

The Rams have averaged about 85% capacity in their time in St. Louis which is about 56,000 people. Very similar to the LA Rams attendance figures in the 80's when they were consistantly a much better team. The Rams have been average to below average in St. Louks with the exception of 4 seasons so 56,000 people on average going to watch them in an area of about 2.5 million people isn't that bad.