• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mock draft thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing Davis at 51,

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to accept Lance as our QB, I mean he is the prototypical QB, and appears to have great character
but that lack of experience and the habit of thinking you can run thru NFL defenders? i dunnoooo.
Mills or Mond in no scenario beat out TH, IMO

We are almost ready to enter a window, where the team can be dominant -- let's build one more season!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to accept Lance as our QB, I mean he is the prototypical QB, and appears to have great character
but that lack of experience and the habit of thinking you can run thru NFL defenders? i dunnoooo.
Mills or Mond in no scenario beat out TH, IMO

We are almost ready to enter a window, where the team can be dominant -- let's build one more season!
The upside is probably higher with Lance than anyone else. You are correct though. Those runs in his highlight film are not going to the house in the NFL. He also isn't going to have guys open by 5 yards in the NFL. Of course that is true of any college QB. When I look at highlights I want to see the guy that can make throws with anticipation and in tight windows.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The upside is probably higher with Lance than anyone else. You are correct though. Those runs in his highlight film are not going to the house in the NFL. He also isn't going to have guys open by 5 yards in the NFL. Of course that is true of any college QB. When I look at highlights I want to see the guy that can make throws with anticipation and in tight windows.

I agree with that, I so want to believe Lance would get to sit but...who knows? Still want to see what a healthy TH can do with lots of weapons and a good defense

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that, I so want to believe Lance would get to sit but...who knows? Still want to see what a healthy TH can do with lots of weapons and a good defense
TH's advantage is he knows the offense, that was clearly evident in the playoff game. Could he use that to his advantage to win the job while Lance sits and waits? With Fitz' contract, I don't know if that will be the case. Hard to sit $10m.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TH's advantage is he knows the offense, that was clearly evident in the playoff game. Could he use that to his advantage to win the job while Lance sits and waits? With Fitz' contract, I don't know if that will be the case. Hard to sit $10m.
Why ? Both qbs together are 15 mil tops . Way below the avg starter . Now 20 mil or so then maybe

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why ? Both qbs together are 15 mil tops . Way below the avg starter . Now 20 mil or so then maybe
Like you and others, I want the best guy out there. Don't care if you make 10m or 2m.