• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft Chat

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And annoying as fuck. I always put every group text on do not disturb especially if you have one blabber mouth

i agree... but it could work... we would just need to moderate it a little...

But honestly, i have always said we should do an auction draft... but its kind of too hard to do... but it would definitely spice up the draft...

auctions are more fun than drafts anyway...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree... but it could work... we would just need to moderate it a little...

But honestly, i have always said we should do an auction draft... but its kind of too hard to do... but it would definitely spice up the draft...

auctions are more fun than drafts anyway...

I thought the idea was a blind auction? even though I think this would be tough. Doing an auction your way would be too difficult and basically require all of us to be on our phones all the time and bidding. A blind auction is the only way to go in this draft

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like an auction where everyone was present but that's not realistic.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the idea was a blind auction? even though I think this would be tough. Doing an auction your way would be too difficult and basically require all of us to be on our phones all the time and bidding. A blind auction is the only way to go in this draft

that's why i am saying a group text so it wouldn't be forever...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't really understand blind auctions... i mean, i get how they work, but isn't half the fun of an auction about the fight, banter and strategy??? is there any of those in a blind auction??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't really understand blind auctions... i mean, i get how they work, but isn't half the fun of an auction about the fight, banter and strategy??? is there any of those in a blind auction??

Well a regular auction is impossible. Nah a blind auction, at least what I understand, would everyone that wants to bid on that player would put their price into Nos and the highest bidder wins. You would find out who got him and at what price...but that's about it.

Thinking about it, kinda boring but different

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem with a live auction is that would mean everyone gives us their phone and I don't think Hall and Stakes wanna do that which is fine and it would require everyone to be active at the same time which again seems unrealistic to me.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with a live auction is that would mean everyone gives us their phone and I don't think Hall and Stakes wanna do that which is fine and it would require everyone to be active at the same time which again seems unrealistic to me.

I have an idea on how we can do it... and it would be one full round of players per day...

There would be a day shift and a night shift....

so half the owners bring up a player each and those players are auctioned off at the same time... the auction closes at a specific time or until no other player wants that player...

and then we do the same thing for the night shift...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an idea on how we can do it... and it would be one full round of players per day...

There would be a day shift and a night shift....

so half the owners bring up a player each and those players are auctioned off at the same time... the auction closes at a specific time or until no other player wants that player...

and then we do the same thing for the night shift...

Not sure about the day and night shift thing but I like the idea.

To speed things up we could do a set of players at a time but thinking about that it wouldnt work either bc you have needs and it affects cap and you probably want to change your bid if you get so and so or dont wnd up getting a player.

Only way to auction is one player at a time

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the day and night shift thing but I like the idea.

To speed things up we could do a set of players at a time but thinking about that it wouldnt work either bc you have needs and it affects cap and you probably want to change your bid if you get so and so or dont wnd up getting a player.

Only way to auction is one player at a time

Why do you have to do one player at a time... you can be in multiple auctions at the same time, it doesn't affect your team at all...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you have to do one player at a time... you can be in multiple auctions at the same time, it doesn't affect your team at all...

What if you want to bid on both players and for example not sure how much you want to spend on one player and it affects your other bid?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a full auction would work, ill announce players and you all can text or PM me your highest bid.
How about a bling partners draft with a cap, when the partners are announced the two GM's can cut their 48 men to one team of 24 any way they want...but must keep their combined team under the original cap number

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a bling partners draft with a cap, when the partners are announced the two GM's can cut their 48 men to one team of 24 any way they want...but must keep their combined team under the original cap number

lolzzz so you don't like the auction idea?