• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: MNF BENGALS VS STEELERS Week 2

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers had a great game last week, but look at the Redskins' defense. They aren't stopping much. I think the Bengals' defense will be a bit more of a challenge for the Pack.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On MNF.... did you hear Jon Gruden mention A.J. Green missing audibles?!?

Too many fans are so amazed by Green's ability that they don't want to examine his mistakes or weaknesses.

“He’s probably one of the most overrated receivers out there," "He wasn’t anything special. Dalton is a good quarterback. He makes good decisions. But A.J. Green is just a lot of noise-talking and bad routes.” - Richard Sherman (2011)

I don't buy every thing Sherman is selling... but....

"There were times last year when he wasn't as detailed as he should be in terms of getting off the line, his depths and his route running. I think some of those routes will be cleaned up. - Jay Gruden

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On MNF.... did you hear Jon Gruden mention A.J. Green missing audibles?!?

Too many fans are so amazed by Green's ability that they don't want to examine his mistakes or weaknesses.

“He’s probably one of the most overrated receivers out there," "He wasn’t anything special. Dalton is a good quarterback. He makes good decisions. But A.J. Green is just a lot of noise-talking and bad routes.” - Richard Sherman (2011)

I don't buy every thing Sherman is selling... but....

"There were times last year when he wasn't as detailed as he should be in terms of getting off the line, his depths and his route running. I think some of those routes will be cleaned up. - Jay Gruden

AJ is amazing. I'm more than happy to live with his few flaws considering that he's a true game changer. My biggest concern is his ball security. It seems to me that he's getting a little too comfortable palming the ball after the catch. He's only coughed it up once but I'd like to see him put two hands on it. I thought for sure Polamaulu was going to pop that thing out last night.