• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB The Show 15 PS4

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First , how do you get roster updates for the game?

Second, is there a way to use the updated rosters with the current season you are currently playing? Or do you have to restart the season if you want to use the up to date rosters? If this is still the case, than I would say games havent yet improved to their full potential - When they allow you to use updated rosters in a season already in progress , it will get real - Also, the ability to manipulate retractable roof stadiums . My rant is done

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not playing FIFA/NHL (and NCAAF when they made those)

<GG>

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First , how do you get roster updates for the game?

Second, is there a way to use the updated rosters with the current season you are currently playing? Or do you have to restart the season if you want to use the up to date rosters? If this is still the case, than I would say games havent yet improved to their full potential - When they allow you to use updated rosters in a season already in progress , it will get real - Also, the ability to manipulate retractable roof stadiums . My rant is done

If its anything like MLB The Show '14 -- if you play a "live season"...it'll update the rosters automatically. (if you have the option selected). Havent played '15 though.