• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB One Player Per Team Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way the Lions are better than the Vikes. Smitty is gonna love that one...

You don't trust the O, so AD isn't good? Teddy showed much improvement as the season went on and you forget the Vikes have one of the best head coaches in the NFL. IMO if the offensive line plays well the Vikes will be one of the surprise teams in the league this year.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if the Niners win week 1 because they still think they have a chance but if AD gets going the Vikes will destroy them.

Vikes 34 Niners 20

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't trust the O, so AD isn't good? Teddy showed much improvement as the season went on and you forget the Vikes have one of the best head coaches in the NFL. IMO if the offensive line plays well the Vikes will be one of the surprise teams in the league this year.

AD is great but I would stack the box and make Teddy beat me. Rudolph hasn't been the TE we thought he would be, Patterson sucked last year and I think Wallace is overrated.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idk who will finish second in the division. Lions could start 2-5. No idea how shitty the pass rush will be without Suh. And how much less awesome the run D will be. Really don't know what to expect this year. But I don't expect as many wins as last year.

I like Teddy a lot. He really surprised me last year. Gonna be very good. AP hopefully breaks a hip in warm ups and retires before the season starts. They were better without him last year anyway.

I think the 9ers are gonna be brutal. But I'm going to the Levys opener against Dallas on the 23rd, I think.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping the 49ers can stay healthy and the players buy into Jim Tomsula. It's gonna be hard learning new schemes especially early in the year. If the players go out there with a chip on their shoulder I could see the 49ers being a big surprise much like the 1st year under Harbaugh.

49ers 24
Vikes 17

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD is great but I would stack the box and make Teddy beat me. Rudolph hasn't been the TE we thought he would be, Patterson sucked last year and I think Wallace is overrated.

Rudolph was hurt last year, Patterson is playing for his life this year and simply had a sophomore slump and Wallace isn't overrated, he brings a deep threat the Vikes haven't had in quite some time. Charles Johnson is gonna be pretty good and Jarius Wright in the slot will work just fine. I haven't been this excited about a season since we signed Favre...

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk who will finish second in the division. Lions could start 2-5. No idea how shitty the pass rush will be without Suh. And how much less awesome the run D will be. Really don't know what to expect this year. But I don't expect as many wins as last year.

I like Teddy a lot. He really surprised me last year. Gonna be very good. AP hopefully breaks a hip in warm ups and retires before the season starts. They were better without him last year anyway.

I think the 9ers are gonna be brutal. But I'm going to the Levys opener against Dallas on the 23rd, I think.

Ngata isn't Suh but the guy is still a beast. Lions might not be as good on D but they still have a great O. I expect Ebron to step up this year and I was a fan of Abdullah in college.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and teams have always stacked the box against AD. He's had a year to rest his old legs and probably has a chip on his shoulder. I'm thinking 1,500 yards and 14 TD's for the best running back since Walter Payton...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ngata isn't Suh but the guy is still a beast. Lions might not be as good on D but they still have a great O. I expect Ebron to step up this year and I was a fan of Abdullah in college.

Ngata isn't in the same league as Donkey Kong!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk bout Ngata either. He can fill a hole, but he's no pass rusher. Suh made everyone around him better. And we also lost Fairley and Mosely.

Ebron could be something, but he will always have drop issues. Just depends on the timing of the drops.

Abdullah's small hands/fumbling worries me. But I think he'll be great catching passes out of the backfield. (I don't want Bell to play.)

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and teams have always stacked the box against AD. He's had a year to rest his old legs and probably has a chip on his shoulder. I'm thinking 1,500 yards and 14 TD's for the best running back since Walter Payton...

I think AP will have a big year but I could also see him being rusty from not playing for so long.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think AP will have a big year but I could also see him being rusty from not playing for so long.

Rusty? He's been playing football for more than 20 of his 30 years of life...Come on! Grab the ball run people over and run away from them isn't something you can get rusty at.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything we get from Patterson this year is a bonus. Wright is a legit slot reciever and play maker. Charles Johnson is stud, I have loved his game from the get go(still needs to improve the consistency of his hands) and he always gets open. HIm and Teddy worked great together.

Tougher schedule this year I think and beating the Bears that final game played a part in that. But we were 7-9 last year without AP had Teddy learning on the fly, new coach, injuries and lost about 5 toss up games with a couple coming on awful calls...that Brees bullshit for 1.

I don't think we have a ton of room for error, but there is a solid reason many vikes fans are optimistic.

If we lose to the 49ers I will truly be disappointed.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if a guy was with a team for 5 years but sat a whole year for injury....that only counts as 4 years correct?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey, I've known ya for about 8 years and I still don't know what the 4242 stands for? Big Jackie Robinson fan???

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if a guy was with a team for 5 years but sat a whole year for injury....that only counts as 4 years correct?

How have we handled that up to this point? I would think that if it was 5 consecutive years the player was probably under contract so he should be eligible but this is Ritzy's baby, let him decide...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have we handled that up to this point? I would think that if it was 5 consecutive years the player was probably under contract for 5 years so he should be eligible but this is Ritzy's baby, let him decide...

Yeah I guess i just thought someone said that wasn't allowed. Honestly it should be since hes on the roster and contracted but I'd understand if Ritz gives me a Hitler crack down and I have to keep looking.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey, I've known ya for about 8 years and I still don't know what the 4242 stands for? Big Jackie Robinson fan???

lol honestly zero meaning. When you register for a email on something like yahoo if a name is taken they suggest numbers..4242 was suggested. So when I went to cbs I thought it was like email where they would make you throw a damn number on there so i went with what was easy SMH. Have wanted it gone ever since and wasn't thinking when I came here that just keep the hockey name would be enough for CBS posters to remember me.

So long story short....absolutely nothing cool about it, nothing.