• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB One Player Per Team Draft : CHAT

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we just do anther hockey draft!!!

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should ban MLB drafts since we lose a player each time we do a draft. Seriously we will restart the draft but not the order. Why am I getting punished for finally getting the first pick, I picked per the rules I was told, now have to restart all over, risk guys now taking players I already had on my team and now most likely getting screwed over on the 1st round pick. When I said day 1 why don't you list the alternate team names next to the teams and I basically was laughed at by you and Hockey.

Actually Spahn should have never been eligible for the Braves if we were only using the current franchises.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're the 4th best DBs in the NFL according to some link on the Lions Board.

Your Vikes are 2nd.

I'm not buying either of 'em.

Smitty has the right idea. To be the best you gotta beat the best. GO PACK GO

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're the 4th best DBs in the NFL according to some link on the Lions Board.

Your Vikes are 2nd.

I'm not buying either of 'em.

Lol someone has the vikes at 2?

I mean I think our defense is very much on the rise and our secondary is a huge part with Rhodes possibly making leaps to being a star this year.

But 2nd is very, very bold lol

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Spahn should have never been eligible for the Braves if we were only using the current franchises.

I picked Spahn cuz I asked nos before I picked. He said he was eligible.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can kiss my ass dude. I said I don't want to play if we aren't gonna play fair. I didn't raise Hell back in the day when I was blatantly cheated two drafts in a row and Ritz and you know it. You did a poor job of setting up this draft, sorry if you got called on it. You are the one who threatened to quit because you thought people were unfairly voting against you. Do what you want. I'm out

What the fuck is this?

You said in two posts youd quit if...

You were somewhat screwed over but whos to say you didn't get an advantage in other games or drafts for the same reasons you got screwed with? We just happen to find out about it in the NFL draft you got hosed in.

I don't mind taking the blame at all I actually told Smitty its all my fault in our texts. To be honest though I thought we had an understanding before starting then Smitty took Lefty and I was like okay we will use franchise then the Young and Christy picks happened which I thought would not be allowed when we first started but then people questioned it saying they would have taken them sooner if they knew they were eligible and the shit storm happened because it was too late for me to make the rule either way because then Smitty would have to drop Lefty which wouldn't be fair to him or Milk and Smitty would be allowed to keep Christy and Cy which wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

For the record I never threatened to quit, I was thinking about just running them and not drafting because yes I feel that people were not voting for me based on a few different things. I also told Ritz a long time ago that would happen because I won so much early on...

Funny thing is back in the first year I didn't care if I won or not I was just having fun, as soon as I starting wanting to win I haven't won squat!

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys were 5th.

Cleveland was at three.

I think that's a little generous too. Love the safety combo of Ha Ha and Burnett but Shields has to play like a true #1 corner to justify that. Great depth behind them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I obviously do not agree with that statement. Nor do I understand why so many people feel the way you do.

The Braves are the same franchise now that they were in Milwaukee and Boston.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should ban MLB drafts since we lose a player each time we do a draft. Seriously we will restart the draft but not the order. Why am I getting punished for finally getting the first pick, I picked per the rules I was told, now have to restart all over, risk guys now taking players I already had on my team and now most likely getting screwed over on the 1st round pick. When I said day 1 why don't you list the alternate team names next to the teams and I basically was laughed at by you and Hockey.

I have to admit this bothers me a little. Whats the name of this draft? If you wanted it done why couldn't you do it yourself? You are the co-commish or asst commish right??? Also I seen this the first few times you posted it. Don't worry buddy i'll shoulder all the blame for this fuck up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos, I gotta apologize. The other night when I asked 50 questions I was at a bar while asking. And I swear I remember us hashing it out to "braves, Giants, As, etc are fine, but Sens to Twins and Sens to Rangers are seperate,". So pretty much the only guy that would be a high pick that I interpretted as out was Walter Johnson.

There are a ton of starting worthy guys that won't be eligible if we're going with current name current city only.

I don't know how much we're going to get into specifics but there are only a couple AL teams that haven't moved or changed their name.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a little generous too. Love the safety combo of Ha Ha and Burnett but Shields has to play like a true #1 corner to justify that. Great depth behind them.
I think all three are better than the Bears...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit this bothers me a little. Whats the name of this draft? If you wanted it done why couldn't you do it yourself? You are the co-commish or asst commish right??? Also I seen this the first few times you posted it. Don't worry buddy i'll shoulder all the blame for this fuck up.

It should bother you it's your fuck up. I tried to solve the problem and you blew me off. Yes I'm co-commish but you can't have two guys saying two different rules. You said if guys had questions to ask you. Well that was a mistake on others for not realizing what you meant on the rules and they didn't ask. I asked you about Spahn and you said he was good. Others did not ask you. I tried to avoid this. We rush into drafts and I feel some details get left out. Either let's scrap this draft or start over like we have been doing.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is this?

You were somewhat screwed over but whos to say you didn't get an advantage in other games or drafts for the same reasons you got screwed with? We just happen to find out about it in the NFL draft you got hosed in.

I don't mind taking the blame at all I actually told Smitty its all my fault in our texts. To be honest though I thought we had an understanding before starting then Smitty took Lefty and I was like okay we will use franchise then the Young and Christy picks happened which I thought would not be allowed when we first started but then people questioned it saying they would have taken them sooner if they knew they were eligible and the shit storm happened because it was too late for me to make the rule either way because then Smitty would have to drop Lefty which wouldn't be fair to him or Milk and Smitty would be allowed to keep Christy and Cy which wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

For the record I never threatened to quit, I was thinking about just running them and not drafting because yes I feel that people were not voting for me based on a few different things. I also told Ritz a long time ago that would happen because I won so much early on...

Funny thing is back in the first year I didn't care if I won or not I was just having fun, as soon as I starting wanting to win I haven't won squat!
I'll say I shouldn't have said kiss my ass, that was out of line. Really not in the mood to argue past that

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is this?

Regarding being fair to smitty, I say we fuck him over as much as possible!!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ps. The name of the draft was posted by you not me. Want me to take over just say so.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because at the time you asked about Spahn I was thinking we were doing franchises and being the Braves went from Boston to Milwaukee to Atlanta that was one franchise but as soon as the hey I would have picked that guy if I knew he was available post happened that caved it in.

I will get everything restarted but first I think we need to be sure whos in...