• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB National League Draft : CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Raines is on the block. PM me with an offer.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting this a second time

So I rent a house....I haven't spoken to my landlord in like eight months. Come to find out she's like dying or some shit because the AC is toast and she wasnt responding to me.

Just very strange she didn't tell us she got worse. I knew she had cancer

No clue what to do with this situation.

Bought some window units and am deducting it from rent. Told her if she disagrees to speak up.

This not a cheap place either. Damn rent is 1500.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting this a second time

So I rent a house....I haven't spoken to my landlord in like eight months. Come to find out she's like dying or some shit because the AC is toast and she wasnt responding to me.

Just very strange she didn't tell us she got worse. I knew she had cancer

No clue what to do with this situation.

Bought some window units and am deducting it from rent. Told her if she disagrees to speak up.

This not a cheap place either. Damn rent is 1500.
You looking for advice?

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea never had this happen lol

I think my wife has a lawyer she can use on this one. Obviously going to have move sooner than later.

Lease is done in August anyway
the lease agreement should dictate that the landlord has to maintain the property or provide a comfortable living environment for you so I think you be okay on deducting the wall units. If the lease agreement doesn't have that in there and for some reason it went to small claims court or something I think you would probably win anyway. Getting an attorney's opinion is never a bad idea

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Ritzy

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the lease agreement should dictate that the landlord has to maintain the property or provide a comfortable living environment for you so I think you be okay on deducting the wall units. If the lease agreement doesn't have that in there and for some reason it went to small claims court or something I think you would probably win anyway. Getting an attorney's opinion is never a bad idea

Yes it's line 33 in the lease. And AC is mentioned. That was my opening in having said it to her.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man but I am a giant Blues fan for this SCF.
No worries man that's what makes it interesting....think it's gonna come down to goalies. Rask was SO hot I'm really hoping this layoff doesn't work against us/him. Binnington is pretty dope

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries man that's what makes it interesting....think it's gonna come down to goalies. Rask was SO hot I'm really hoping this layoff doesn't work against us/him. Binnington is pretty dope

Funny thing is I have liked both these teams over the years, growing up a North Stars fan wasn't always easy, back in the early 90's I actually had a bruins cap i'd wear and to be honest my dislike of the Bruins kinda coincides with the start of the Patriots dynasty, same thing with the Sox, used to like them now not so much. When the North Stars were stolen from me there was a few year period there were I rooted for the Blues until we got the Wild, which is still a stupid name!