• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer is the worlds most popular sport. Just saying.

And I can’t say anything towards who voted for who. And I never said you were a terrible person. Don’t know where that came from.

I live in America so yippy for the rest of the world, they also trample each other while watching so...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to be bias towards any era but it is gives me a nice warm feeling inside knowing what the full product and final product of a player was. Some guys that were drafted have be in the league only 5 or 6 years. Obviously, I am more familiar with current guys

LIAR!!!!!!!!! you drafted Johnny Manziel in our greatest football draft... And then claimed he is god-diggity

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am probably not the only one who noticed but in their first draft Hall and Mookie voted for each other in every single match up yet we are terrible people...
Hall was better than his opponent. And he obviously wasnt the only one that voted for me. Weird vibe in here tonight

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can’t say anything towards who voted for who. And I never said you were a terrible person. Don’t know where that came from

I didn't mean you had to stick up for them or defend them in any way. It just seems like some of the new guys have come in here and started barking like we should all agree with everything you say and that we don't know what we are doing and it's just gotten old pretty quick.

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in America so yippy for the rest of the world, they also trample each other while watching so...

Lol and football fans throw snowballs at Santa.

Soccer is also now the 3rd most popular sport in the US behind only basketball and football. And the numbers are rising while others are falling.

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean you had to stick up for them or defend them in any way. It just seems like some of the new guys have come in here and started barking like we should all agree with everything you say and that we don't know what we are doing and it's just gotten old pretty quick.

I can’t speak for others, but I haven’t seen anything like that. I know most of us new guys don’t agree with the Cal Ripken assessment it seems you guys have. But I don’t see any of us barking at you.

I apologize if the “best and worst” thing for everyone worked up. It was something I do on the other forum and just thought it would be a good idea for here as well. It clearly rustled some feathers and for that I apologize. Just one guys opinion.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol and football fans throw snowballs at Santa.

Soccer is also now the 3rd most popular sport in the US behind only basketball and football. And the numbers are rising while others are falling.

i saw that too... and i dont get it... I understand baseball is boring(still i love it)... but how is Soccer NOT boring?? and i can't think it is because more kids play it now, wasn't soccer always popular playing by the preteens...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall was better than his opponent. And he obviously wasnt the only one that voted for me. Weird vibe in here tonight

Well, to be honest I am just saying what needs to be said, I hope to keep you guys around and this is shit that needs to be put aside if that's gonna happen.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be, but its not... lol I know who these guys are.

Not gunna lie man, some of you guys need to come off your high horse. Other people in the world do drafts, and know things about sports other than this forum. We have been doing this for almost 10 years now lol I have so many big boards, charts, stats, and other nonsense for every major 5 sport.

I love these drafts, and this one has been fun especially because of the number of teams. But I think the real bias is coming from you guys. Happy New Year!

Sure WE NEED to come off our highhorse. When your buddy comes in here and tries to tell us how to run these drafts..who wait that was you. Yeah we have heard many times how you guys have been doing drafts for 40 years, meanwhile most of you guys have been shitting on older generation players. And yes shitting in is the correct word, go ahead and look back at this thread bud. Yeah we are biased? Okay lolzz big boards, charts, stats...LOL damn your drafts are so much better man!!! It means you know more and your opinions matter more!!! Yep we are on the high horse :laugh3:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t speak for others, but I haven’t seen anything like that. I know most of us new guys don’t agree with the Cal Ripken assessment it seems you guys have. But I don’t see any of us barking at you.

I apologize if the “best and worst” thing for everyone worked up. It was something I do on the other forum and just thought it would be a good idea for here as well. It clearly rustled some feathers and for that I apologize. Just one guys opinion.

i haven't seen it either... Just a lot of new opinions... I know when i came in i pissed some people off...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Soccer is growing because people wanna keep their children away from dangerous sports like football and hockey and it costs almost nothing to play soccer.

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw that too... and i dont get it... I understand baseball is boring(still i love it)... but how is Soccer NOT boring?? and i can't think it is because more kids play it now, wasn't soccer always popular playing by the preteens...

Have you ever been to a live game? It’s fucking amazing. It’s a party in the stands the whole time and is just a blast. Drums, whistles, horns, songs, all kinds of fun shit. I mean I grew up playing and coaching, and it’s my favorite sport, so i am definitely biased here. But the games are sooooo much fun, and the attendance records are showing that.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one barking is you homie. We've been pretty respectful imo. If we bother you, we can leave

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of you guys have even proved how Cal is top 50. So he just is bc WAR said so? Lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure WE NEED to come off our highhorse. When your buddy comes in here and tries to tell us how to run these drafts..who wait that was you. Yeah we have heard many times how you guys have been doing drafts for 40 years, meanwhile most of you guys have been shitting on older generation players. And yes shitting in is the correct word, go ahead and look back at this thread bud. Yeah we are biased? Okay lolzz big boards, charts, stats...LOL damn your drafts are so much better man!!! It means you know more and your opinions matter more!!! Yep we are on the high horse :laugh3:

i was actually once on a high horse... it ate WAY too much weeds