• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I’m over it lol. Beating a dead horse at this point.

Yea huge amount of money on Syracuse including me. That ML is just took good. I honestly think it may be a trap game, but WV with no starting QB or LT just screams a W for Syracuse
Im on the fence with WV/Syracuse. Without Grier I'm wanting to lean Cuse. Both teams have players sitting out game .Cuse is taking a pretty big ht on the Oline. But it definitely has a trap feel to it.

Thoughts on UF/Michigan? I'm taking the over on how many tantrums Harbaugh throws

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im on the fence with WV/Syracuse. Without Grier I'm wanting to lean Cuse. Both teams have players sitting out game .Cuse is taking a pretty big ht on the Oline. But it definitely has a trap feel to it.

Thoughts on UF/Michigan? I'm taking the over on how many tantrums Harbaugh throws

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the ACC is the worst conference in football. The thing is evaluating most of the ACC teams and then evaluating Clemson, it's like night and day. Clemson either plays down to their competition every year or it's just like any other conference, teams know each other playing year and year out.

Either way, Miami got whooped.

I would probably go Awburn -3, Cuse ML and Wazzu -2.5...as long as Wazzu isn't playing in the snow bowl
I actually like Wazzu Uncle Rico is a hell of a QB imo. They would have won the PAC if not for snow imo. The air raid and snow are a bad mix. Dubs lucked out this year. Friday night games are the kiss of death for a high ranked team in the PAC

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM always gives us a tough time. I dunno.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of us doesn't care about college football so...

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also some awesome ones

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was thinking more like Wisconsin beat Miami in Miami's backyard last year. Why would people think it was going to be any better for the Canes this year up in New York in late December?
Miami gets a lot of hype imo. They came into the season ranked way too high. Cfb may be my favorite sport to bet on. You can catch som great lines especially this time of the year. Miami's D was over rated. I think a lot of people get caught looking at top D's etc in cfb. And don't realize defenses vary based on conferences. ACC had some pretty weak teams this year especially on the offensive side the ball.Wisconsin may have struggled this year but Miami was not stopping Taylor

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's why we never did an all-time college football draft smh

That's not why and you know it. We haven't because people will judge players by their pro careers but honestly if everyone wants to do one I'm game.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM always gives us a tough time. I dunno.
Thats an easy fix. Leave an empty Papa Johns box in front of the UM locker room. Come out for pregame in Buckeyes uniforms. Harbs will lay an egg before kick off

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not why and you know it. We haven't because people will judge players by their pro careers but honestly if everyone wants to do one I'm game.

Yeah I know and it will probably happen but I think we need to try one eventually with restrictions.

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the ACC is the worst conference in football. The thing is evaluating most of the ACC teams and then evaluating Clemson, it's like night and day. Clemson either plays down to their competition every year or it's just like any other conference, teams know each other playing year and year out.

Either way, Miami got whooped.

I would probably go Awburn -3, Cuse ML and Wazzu -2.5...as long as Wazzu isn't playing in the snow bowl

Ohhh I think I’m taking Iowa State ML... I love me some Wazzu, but I don’t think they are ready for that Iowa State defense. Could see Wazzu covering easily, but just a feeling with that one.

I wanna bet Purdue so bad, I think they win, but I just can’t bring myself to do it lol went 3-0 with underdogs yesterday, not sure I wanna press that today haha

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats an easy fix. Leave an empty Papa Johns box in front of the UM locker room. Come out for pregame in Buckeyes uniforms. Harbs will lay an egg before kick off

I would say to any recruit or any potential guy that sees maybe what happened in the Ohio State game or is persuaded against coming here because of that, I would say that alone is a mirage and what we’ve built here is a powerhouse. That’s the Michigan I’m leaving. A Michigan that’s headed in this trajectory where the sky is the limit. Not to quote Buzz Lightyear here but it’s infinity and beyond with what we’re working with here. Shea knows that. Shea knows that limitless potential. He could deal with that how he pleases.”

- Winobitch

Zach Harrison thought otherwise LOL

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my prob my fave CFB draft that we've ever done....had to have 23 states repped and then you could choose a state for a 2nd time for the remaining 7 picks. Also had to have 6 different decades repped on both sides of the ball. Sadly we never voted on it...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh I think I’m taking Iowa State ML... I love me some Wazzu, but I don’t think they are ready for that Iowa State defense. Could see Wazzu covering easily, but just a feeling with that one.

I wanna bet Purdue so bad, I think they win, but I just can’t bring myself to do it lol went 3-0 with underdogs yesterday, not sure I wanna press that today haha

I personally am not touching the Purdue game bc Purdue is so inconsistent. Hence, the Ohio St game this year. I think Auburn is the better team but I think Purdue wants to be there more. I think I took Purdue in my bowl pick'ems for an upset for I could see it going either way honestly.

Wazzu-Iowa St is another tough one. I could see that being the same thing, Wazzu coming close to win the PAC and now not being motivated. Minshaw is a magician though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say to any recruit or any potential guy that sees maybe what happened in the Ohio State game or is persuaded against coming here because of that, I would say that alone is a mirage and what we’ve built here is a powerhouse. That’s the Michigan I’m leaving. A Michigan that’s headed in this trajectory where the sky is the limit. Not to quote Buzz Lightyear here but it’s infinity and beyond with what we’re working with here. Shea knows that. Shea knows that limitless potential. He could deal with that how he pleases.”

- Winobitch

Zach Harrison thought otherwise LOL
Probably the hormones speaking. Winovich should have stuck to being a UM cheerleader smh

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my prob my fave CFB draft that we've ever done....had to have 23 states repped and then you could choose a state for a 2nd time for the remaining 7 picks. Also had to have 6 different decades repped on both sides of the ball. Sadly we never voted on it...

Hugh Green #1...interesting