• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the loss

A loss in the playoffs oh noooo I’ve never experienced that before. Plus @Hall said it was a outstanding pick and I trust his judgement over yours.

Note: Hall never made that bold statement

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I’m not upset or anything like that. Lol I just offered up a suggestion for timeslots. Apparently that rubbed people the wrong way. I understand things come up and people have lives. In these first 10 rounds or so, I don’t think there should be slots anyway, because skipping someone that early can hurt a team. Just trying to offer a solution we have used in another forum, that helped speed the process up.

A couple things.

1. What's your hurry?
2. We have been doing this for a long time as well, do you really think time slots is something we never tried or considered?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said we need time slots. Well we have tried everything drafting wise and voting wise and these ways seem to work best. Like I said, Christmas time and the holidays is slow every year so nothing we can do. Late in the draft we will resort to a time limit usually if it gets slow.

I wouldn't say everything...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple things.

1. What's your hurry?
2. We have been doing this for a long time as well, do you really think time slots is something we never tried or considered?

you didn't consider time travel yet have ya???

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell was Wisconsin a dog?? That's easy money
Wisconsin was inconsistent all year. Hornbook is not a great QB by any means but they took a downturn after his injury. Coen isn't an upgrade both game managers at best. They really struggled with all the injuries on the defensive side. Taylor is an elite RB but you had teams like Minnesota take him out of the game and force Whisky into a weak passing game. I believe the Gophers upset Wisconsin. Problem is while Wisconsin is hit and miss. Miami like the majority of the ACC outside maybe Clemson. are vastly over rated imo.But I'm not a fan of the 8 game conf schedule FCS thing

I would take WV if Grier was playing tbh.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Bums

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple things.

1. What's your hurry?

Honestly I’m over it lol. Beating a dead horse at this point.
Wisconsin was inconsistent all year. Hornbook is not a great QB by any means but they took a downturn after his injury. Coen isn't an upgrade both game managers at best. They really struggled with all the injuries on the defensive side. Taylor is an elite RB but you had teams like Minnesota take him out of the game and force Whisky into a weak passing game. I believe the Gophers upset Wisconsin. Problem is while Wisconsin is hit and miss. Miami like the majority of the ACC outside maybe Clemson. are vastly over rated imo.But I'm not a fan of the 8 game conf schedule FCS thing

Yea huge amount of money on Syracuse including me. That ML is just took good. I honestly think it may be a trap game, but WV with no starting QB or LT just screams a W for Syracuse

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I was thinking more like Wisconsin beat Miami in Miami's backyard last year. Why would people think it was going to be any better for the Canes this year up in New York in late December?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the ACC is the worst conference in football. The thing is evaluating most of the ACC teams and then evaluating Clemson, it's like night and day. Clemson either plays down to their competition every year or it's just like any other conference, teams know each other playing year and year out.

Either way, Miami got whooped.

I would probably go Awburn -3, Cuse ML and Wazzu -2.5...as long as Wazzu isn't playing in the snow bowl