• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB.com Went All CBS

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team message boards on MLB went out of business today. I talked on there once or twice a week and it was decent (not like this one), but sad it disbanded. I hope this one sticks around.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team message boards on MLB went out of business today. I talked on there once or twice a week and it was decent (not like this one), but sad it disbanded. I hope this one sticks around.

Ever since CBS went under, this is the only message board I post on.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NWinAZ

I am glad you referenced this site the other day

I had a hunch the MLB forums were getting axed

No doubt its a conspiracy so they feel less accountability for the front offices actions and the restless natives hounding them

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NWinAZ

No doubt its a conspiracy so they feel less accountability for the front offices actions and the restless natives hounding them

You will fit right in.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NWinAZ

Welcome to you and all other refugees coming from MLB.com.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the warm welcomings!! Hello to MBF also- glad to see you made it over here too and my thanks to NWinAZ for posting this site yesterday. I guess ALL teams no longer have their forums from what it sounds like but this site will be fine for me to land on.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the warm welcomings!! Hello to MBF also- glad to see you made it over here too and my thanks to NWinAZ for posting this site yesterday. I guess ALL teams no longer have their forums from what it sounds like but this site will be fine for me to land on.

I am glad you guys remembered the site. The M's will give us plenty of material to work with this year.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A bunch of us are former posters at CBS, that's how I know @NWinAZ

Came here once CBS got shut down, and I haven't looked back. We have a great group of really smart posters here. Everyone has a great sense of humor and we unfortunately all share the same pessimistic perspective regarding the Mariners.

We have some great banter and everyone here shares the same love of the Mariners, despite the fact that we've been a AAAA team for around 15 years now.

Hope to see you both stick around. We always have series threads that are pretty active that provide great commentary on the games.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The message boards are no longer available. We encourage you to continue conversations about your favorite teams, players, hot dog toppings and general baseball topics on social media. Learn more using the links below.":hellno:

Yeah, right.....I checked out the facebook and twitter feeds- What a crock! Sure am glad this site is around. It sounds like this is where I'll be hanging my hat for a while. Yeah, I'll miss the MLB forums and the friends I made there but this place looks like our new home for now. :lol:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The message boards are no longer available. We encourage you to continue conversations about your favorite teams, players, hot dog toppings and general baseball topics on social media. Learn more using the links below.":hellno:

Yeah, right.....I checked out the facebook and twitter feeds- What a crock! Sure am glad this site is around. It sounds like this is where I'll be hanging my hat for a while. Yeah, I'll miss the MLB forums and the friends I made there but this place looks like our new home for now. :lol:

Don't worry, you'll end up getting stuck with us. :suds:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NWinAZ

I hadn’t even considered that but it does make a lot of sense. Oh and welcome

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on over to the dark side: sportsch atter.co.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since CBS went under, this is the only message board I post on.
Yep. Some of the old gang on ESPN to this day has a private board of a bunch of MLB and hockey fans (mostly the AL East, but there's some others like myself that snuck in there invited or uninvited) but not a lot of good sports message boards out there right now.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the only site anybody mentioned on CBS when it started going tits up.

Yeah exactly. I think there was some other site someone mentioned, but this place seemed more active. Happy we found this place. Unfortunately we're stuck here with each other forever now.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Some of the old gang on ESPN to this day has a private board of a bunch of MLB and hockey fans (mostly the AL East, but there's some others like myself that snuck in there invited or uninvited) but not a lot of good sports message boards out there right now.

I'm very happy here at tHoop. This place has been substantially better than CBS ever was. Much funnier and most of the posters I liked from CBS are here on the Seattle boards.