• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB.com Went All CBS

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very happy here at tHoop. This place has been substantially better than CBS ever was. Much funnier and most of the posters I liked from CBS are here on the Seattle boards.
Yeah, for the most part I am pretty happy here. Lot of latitude to have fun without excessive nonsense. I always razz some old ESPN guys I know to come here so they don't have to spend money keeping their private sites up and just run the team boards instead. The baseball/football guys like the privacy more and the Hockey guys basically run the place there so they'll never move over really.

See you guys in the Battle for Grass Creek this season :dhd:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, for the most part I am pretty happy here. Lot of latitude to have fun without excessive nonsense. I always razz some old ESPN guys I know to come here so they don't have to spend money keeping their private sites up and just run the team boards instead. The baseball/football guys like the privacy more and the Hockey guys basically run the place there so they'll never move over really.

See you guys in the Battle for Grass Creek this season :dhd:

Too many characters here not to be at least moderately amused.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New guys, watch out for these three:

@blstoker He will absolutely destroy anyone with statistics and logic.
@cezero When he's not dealing with the children he teaches, he deals with us. A lot of rage in this one.
@PolarVortex Funniest guy on this board. Not someone you want to get into a troll match with.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New guys, watch out for these three:

@blstoker He will absolutely destroy anyone with statistics and logic.
@cezero When he's not dealing with the children he teaches, he deals with us. A lot of rage in this one.
@PolarVortex Funniest guy on this board. Not someone you want to get into a troll match with.
no m's games for me this year, so the rage will be curbed....mebbe

i don't want to get to know people on another team's board, so i'll probably still hang here

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB.com people, I have a terrible memory for who is who (except the people who have come over already) so do any of you remember some good posters from other site? I talked mainly with you crossovers but I seem to thank there were a couple of other regular posters I am forgetting. Just curious.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB.com people, I have a terrible memory for who is who (except the people who have come over already) so do any of you remember some good posters from other site? I talked mainly with you crossovers but I seem to thank there were a couple of other regular posters I am forgetting. Just curious.
Probably the one who posted the most often besides us was "silmae". "barnacle" posted occasionally as well as "butchie45".

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the one who posted the most often besides us was "silmae". "barnacle" posted occasionally as well as "butchie45".

Ya those sound familiar. Thanks.