• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mitch Hanniger

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................free agent
Brandon Lowe2B262.058Pre-Arbitration Extension6 yr, $24,000,000$4,000,0002027Drafted
well free agent in 2027..would give mariners..5 1/2 years..that is long enough
but i did not know...that he was there most valued player last year.............but oh..well...that is who ..tampa usually trades ...anyway
there pitching..is not as good as last year

MLB Division Standings​

American League​

EAST DIVISIONWLPCTGBL10STRKHOMEAWAY
Boston Red Sox Logo
Boston Red Sox1813.581-5-5L19-99-4
New York Yankees Logo
New York Yankees1614.5331.57-3W59-77-7
Tampa Bay Rays Logo
Tampa Bay Rays1715.5311.56-4W47-1010-5
Toronto Blue Jays Logo
Toronto Blue Jays1514.5172.06-4W17-48-10
Baltimore Orioles Logo
Baltimore Orioles1516.4843.06-4W14-1011-6
red sox
yankees
and
maybe even toronto..will stomp on tampa
unless..they get some
pitching...but sent snell..so

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Ill have to see it to believe it in terms of giving any outside free agent significant money. Outside of Kikuchi they really havent paid anyone since Dipoto has been here outside of like Juan Nicasio if that counts.

They wont even give an extra year to Kolten Wong who btw has a .306/.397/.484 triple-slash and 140 wRC+ for the Brewers
Yeah, I don’t know. The organization is so bi polar on spending money. It’s like sometimes they will over spend or in Giles scenario pay not to play, then go on droughts where they penny pinch. If they don’t give Jerry another minimum $50 million for this deadline plus offseason then there is no reason to employee him. I know the ownership is considered on the cheaper side but I am 50/50 on if they are cheap vs they don’t trust the guy spending the money. Because they haven’t spent the past two off-seasons they have about a 3 year window where the “core” of the team is between $30 and $40 million and with an ownership group with all of their resources $120 million should be the low end of their budget.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guys...both...are having tommy john..both are considered...a couple of the best..in baseball..they..will be added to

Andrés Muñoz 54 IL-60
Ken Giles 58 IL-60

Kendall Graveman 49
Will Vest 53
Anthony Misiewicz 38....L/L
Casey Sadler 65 IL-10

Ljay Newsome 74
Erik Swanson 50

Rafael Montero 47
Keynan Middleton 99 IL-10

always takes..10..to..make ..8..lol

but if guys could stay healthy...
but they still have more guys at tacoma..and will be..even more..refined..next year

which makes the rotation..and a 2b..guy..on top of the needs...charts

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2024....free agent blake snell

PLAYER (6)POS.AGEBATSTHROWSTEAM2023 SALARY
Yu DarvishSP37RRSD$18,000,000
Blake SnellSP31LLSD$16,600,000
Dinelson LametSP31RRSD
darvish..should retire after that
lamet..will be a good free agent
as snell will be....TJ..aside

the mariners know the padres..as well as anyone...they share the same complex..in arizona..the opposite..should be as well....they know..the mariners

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok question is...it s the big one....who to give up..they have to be good or tampa will laugh at the mariners
so ill ..go ..with..
Devin Sweet

Devin Sweet #19​

Arkansas Travelers
Double-A Affiliate
  • P
  • B/T: S/R
  • 5' 11"/183
SummaryStatsNewsAwards
  • Devin Sweet
  • Born: 9/06/1996 in Greensboro, NC
  • College: North Carolina Central

Isaiah Campbell #20​

Everett AquaSox
High-A Affiliate
  • P
  • B/T: R/R
  • 6' 4"/230
SummaryStatsNews
  • Isaiah Lyn Campbell
  • Born: 8/15/1997 in Angra de Heroismo, Portugal
  • Draft: 2019, Seattle Mariners, Round: CBB, Overall Pick: 76
  • College: Arkansas
yeah if they traded for lowe...moore would have to go...then the rays would bring up ..franco...and send moore..to DFA..durham..but moore could handle it...he went to collage at central florida

• Dylan Moore

Dylan Moore #25​

• 2B
    • B/T: R/R
    • 6' 0"/185
    mlb4cg.png

SummaryStatsChartsNewsAwardsSHOP
    • Dylan Moore
    • Nickname: D Mo
    • Born: 8/02/1992 in Yorba Linda, CA
    • Draft: 2015, Texas Rangers, Round: 7, Overall Pick: 198
    • College: Central Florida
    • Debut: 3/20/2019

• and a player to be named ...later..prob...bull pen guy...but that is a lot........so maybe not an extra guy

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok..that is enough of my fantasy..trade..lol

Two games, two days closer to the Majors for Wander Franco.
One day after collecting a triple among his three knocks during Tuesday's season debut, MLB's top prospect added two more extra-base hits, including his first Triple-A homer in Durham's 4-0 win over Memphis. Through his first two games of 2021, Franco is 5-for-9 with four RBIs, three extra-base hits and two runs scored.

In this story:
Michael Avallone is a writer for MLB.com and MiLB.com. Follow him on Twitter @MavalloneMiLB.

Related​

ulgscv8xluwk9p6hng07.jpg

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 of tampa's top 30 prospects are at..AAA..........which means they would prob go for lower ..lvl guys

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tampa..i would give them an extra guy..for this

Competitive Balance Round A​

# 34 tampa bay rays
which i would prob git a HS catcher with........lolol

Tampa Bay Rays

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But would you rather them try for Corey or Kris Bryant?
Corey, but want neither if it means spending on one player and nothing else. This team has way too many holes in the lineup to have one guy save us. Plus, it is likely our Seager will be gone and like him or not he is a big bat to replace on this team so getting one big hitter only adds to much if we lose his bat.

Wong/La Stella/Brantley will always haunt them for passing on them. It was the start of the true rebuild in my mind. Oh well I have beaten that dead horse way too much this year.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey, but want neither if it means spending on one player and nothing else. This team has way too many holes in the lineup to have one guy save us. Plus, it is likely our Seager will be gone and like him or not he is a big bat to replace on this team so getting one big hitter only adds to much if we lose his bat.

Wong/La Stella/Brantley will always haunt them for passing on them. It was the start of the true rebuild in my mind. Oh well I have beaten that dead horse way too much this year.
Regardless of how much money Seattle throws at Corey, I cannot see him even entertaining it if Kyle isn’t resigned. But out of the 2, I would prefer Corey because there isn’t a SS or 2B of the “future”. Don’t get me wrong Crawford has been solid, but you have to get production out of one of those spots.

I agree with Wong and La Stella, even though IMO they are wrong for this analytics offense. I disagree with Brantley though. OF just IMO isn’t a need until they figure out Haniger.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with Brantley though. OF just IMO isn’t a need until they figure out Haniger.
Have you seen our other OF's averages? I could not disagree more. Haniger has nothing to do with the other two OF spots. I am willing to give more time to Lewis, but even he isn't locked in as a career producer.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen our other OF's averages? I could not disagree more. Haniger has nothing to do with the other two OF spots. I am willing to give more time to Lewis, but even he isn't locked in as a career producer.
If they were remotely a contender for a World Series then I could agree. Haniger has to play, Lewis has to play, and Kelenic will have to play. There isn’t a spot for Brantley. If Lewis continues to play the way he has and Kelenic shits the bed, then I can see trying to acquire a COF but it doesn’t make sense to me to spend money on a Brantley as he would be the 4th OF/pinch hitter come June.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were remotely a contender for a World Series then I could agree. Haniger has to play, Lewis has to play, and Kelenic will have to play. There isn’t a spot for Brantley. If Lewis continues to play the way he has and Kelenic shits the bed, then I can see trying to acquire a COF but it doesn’t make sense to me to spend money on a Brantley as he would be the 4th OF/pinch hitter come June.
You just built an outfield off of hope. Lewis has been average at best the last 30 or so games. Kelenic is a great unknown. Haniger may be day-to-day the rest of his life and can easily be better off at DH. Acquiring a June OF of any talent means swapping talent for talent which is not good business for a team lacking talent. We need to turn the page and add without subtracting for once. And I am like 5 years sick of watching infielders pretending to be outfielders. The old days of having outfielders that can track balls directly and thrown on the line must be over because all I see are scenic route routes and short-armed throws that can't reach the mound in most cases.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just built an outfield off of hope. Lewis has been average at best the last 30 or so games. Kelenic is a great unknown. Haniger may be day-to-day the rest of his life and can easily be better off at DH. Acquiring a June OF of any talent means swapping talent for talent which is not good business for a team lacking talent. We need to turn the page and add without subtracting for once. And I am like 5 years sick of watching infielders pretending to be outfielders. The old days of having outfielders that can track balls directly and thrown on the line must be over because all I see are scenic route routes and short-armed throws that can't reach the mound in most cases.
I wouldn’t have been mad with a Brantley signing as long as he doesn’t knew he was going to be a 4th OF...and possible DH if they move France to 1B. I would agree it is building an offense on hope, but you have to have Haniger out there to at best see if he can be traded, worst case you have to resign him. Lewis is the reigning ROY, he has ways to go before that spot isn’t his the moment they switched Kelenic to playing LF that position is his to sink or die on. The big problem is Kelenic is going to slump for sure in the big leagues since he really hasn’t yet playing pro ball, but he needs to have that spot locked. I actually like the OF with Haniger, Lewis and Kelenic and if by the deadline they mesh either you can deal Haniger or you can trade the lesser prospects like DTM, Fraley, Bishop etc. I really like Trammell’s potential as the 4th OF as he versatile, can wreak havoc as a pinch runner and has shown the ability to have a much better arm than more guys who’s potential is athleticism.

With the infield, it is Seager then everything else is open, Crawford, Moore, White and Murphy and Torrens are all take it or leave it guys.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a quick peek at Haniger's last 3 weeks. Not to say he wont bounce back because I think he will but again I dont see us getting a good return in a trade so I dont think one makes sense.

1620662391319.png

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t have been mad with a Brantley signing as long as he doesn’t knew he was going to be a 4th OF...and possible DH if they move France to 1B.
A .297 lifetime hitter as your 4th OF? Wowza!

I would agree it is building an offense on hope, but you have to have Haniger out there to at best see if he can be traded, worst case you have to resign him.
Agreed, but as DH as much as possible. Anyone trading for him would want his bat. They know he can play OF, but M's should treat him with kit gloves until they re-sign him or trade him.

Lewis is the reigning ROY, he has ways to go before that spot isn’t his the moment they switched Kelenic to playing LF that position is his to sink or die on.
He was ROY in a 60 game season which he bombed the last 25 games of. I like the kid and have no problem with him in CF everyday, but not sure what we have offensively just yet. We know he has pop in his bat, but what we don't know if he is a .225 hitter or a .275 hitter long term.

The big problem is Kelenic is going to slump for sure in the big leagues since he really hasn’t yet playing pro ball, but he needs to have that spot locked.
Agreed.

I actually like the OF with Haniger, Lewis and Kelenic and if by the deadline they mesh either you can deal Haniger or you can trade the lesser prospects like DTM, Fraley, Bishop etc.
I like it also IF: 1- Lewis is the .275 hitter and not the .225 hitter. 2-Kelenic is the real deal. 3- Haniger can stay healthy because there is no replacement level player in the system ready to take his spot.

I really like Trammell’s potential as the 4th OF as he versatile, can wreak havoc as a pinch runner and has shown the ability to have a much better arm than more guys who’s potential is athleticism.
I can take or leave him as a 4th OF. He is overmatched at the plate. I don't trust his base running or arm, but do like his defense as far as getting to the ball.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A .297 lifetime hitter as your 4th OF? Wowza!

Agreed, but as DH as much as possible. Anyone trading for him would want his bat. They know he can play OF, but M's should treat him with kit gloves until they re-sign him or trade him.

He was ROY in a 60 game season which he bombed the last 25 games of. I like the kid and have no problem with him in CF everyday, but not sure what we have offensively just yet. We know he has pop in his bat, but what we don't know if he is a .225 hitter or a .275 hitter long term.

Agreed.

I like it also IF: 1- Lewis is the .275 hitter and not the .225 hitter. 2-Kelenic is the real deal. 3- Haniger can stay healthy because there is no replacement level player in the system ready to take his spot.

I can take or leave him as a 4th OF. He is overmatched at the plate. I don't trust his base running or arm, but do like his defense as far as getting to the ball.
What would Brantley be besides the 4th OF had he been signed? He wasn’t going to play over Haniger or Lewis, and once Kelenic gets the call up Brantley would not play over him. So where would he play?

I don’t disagree with Haniger being a DH, but that wasn’t realistic. France was going to be the DH.

I wasn’t implying Kyle Lewis the next coming, I am just saying that he had a spot locked down.

I am not advocating they go cheap. I guess I just do not blame them for not going after an OF and doubt he would’ve accepted being in the role of the most accomplished player in the position group but he was a seat warmer for a rookie.

Agree with Trammell being overmatched, I just like the versatility I guess. But I really like having speed on the bench.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would Brantley be besides the 4th OF had he been signed? He wasn’t going to play over Haniger or Lewis, and once Kelenic gets the call up Brantley would not play over him. So where would he play?
LF- Brantley, CF- Lewis, RF- Kelenic, DH- Haniger Rotate DH spot and OF spot so everyone stays fresh and healthy.

I don’t disagree with Haniger being a DH, but that wasn’t realistic. France was going to be the DH.
France needs to play 2B to best help the offense. I don't like his defense, but they have no choice right now.

I wasn’t implying Kyle Lewis the next coming, I am just saying that he had a spot locked down.
and I agree.

I am not advocating they go cheap. I guess I just do not blame them for not going after an OF and doubt he would’ve accepted being in the role of the most accomplished player in the position group but he was a seat warmer for a rookie.
Losing organizations keep seats warm. Build it and then fit them in.