• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know that one is real. But shouldn't the Jewish students have the real issue with that particular incident anyway?

With white supremacist groups and skin heads using the symbol I can see how it would irk black students as well as Jewish students. But the Jewish students were too busy studying to get involved in the protests.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that the place it was put was a limited access area. So who was the target? (whom in one of those rooms?) What was the intent? Or was this a horribly distasteful prank between dorm mates? Is this part of an on-going pattern of behavior in this dorm or with the students who live in one of these five rooms?

You'd better stop asking questions and digest the story the MSM feeds you like everyone else.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL if we throw out the first amendment his whole movement gets shit canned in a New York minute! Freakin retards have taken over Mizzou's campus and holding it hostage.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The football team is 4-5 in the midst of a transition season. You are seeing the transition from recruiting in the Big 12 to the SEC. That is why so many of our players are freshman and sophomores. Funny thing is that the OL is mainly Seniors and they are the biggest problem. Another problem for the offense is just confidence with all the young starters. They need a few plays to gain that confidence back. Hansbrough being more healthy has helped.....finally scored a TD last week.

The next 3 games are all winnable.....although we will be underdogs in all 3. It would be great to win 2 of them, to get bowl eligible. The young players could use the extra practice for next year. Even if they finish 4-8, I expect a nice bounce back season next year. The defense should be even better next year. The entire DL returns plus Harold Brantley returns from injury. We do lose Brothers at LB, but have a lot of young LB's returning. Secondary is solid. Offense will add RB Natreace Strong.
Sorry bro, don't take me serious. I posted this about half drunk. I'm rarely serious around here.

:suds:

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a shitty dorm !

Who had access to this dorm ? Start the investigation there. Send a sample of poop for DNA testing. Then make everyone with access to the dorm submit a DNA sample for comparison.

Chuck and Lisa would crack this case within a day after results were back from lab.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody else surprised people with allergies haven't tried to ban the new Peanuts from the movie theaters?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of dumb shit.

"Alright guys, we aren't getting any attention as a football team.........so we gotta come up with something............"